X01- interviews & fame

BLESSED SEASON FINALE PREMIERE

you were immediately peppered with flashing lights as the door of the limousine was opened. sweet perfumes and hard colognes intermingled and shot their way up your nose. a bodyguard reached out a cold, peal white-gloved hand to help you out of the car.

"i got it." rang a deep voice. they were behind the car door, so you couldn't see them. but it was really easy to guess who it was.

"apologies," the guard moved out the way, revealing the boy himself, "mr. fushiguro." megumi was a bit taller than him, despite his age. his hair made gave him even more height. though his intentions weren't to seem intimidating, his low eyes gave another story. once the guard had completely left, megumi reached a hand out for you to take.

he wore a crisp burgundy suit, rubies scattered on the top of his lapels. the black shirt and tie he wore under it held a deep contrast to his pale skin, which seemed to bring more attention to his eyes.

"because for some reason, i cannot walk out of a car on my own." you smirked, allowing him to guide you.

funnily enough, you were matching him. same crisp burgundy cascading down your beautiful figure in a dress. the single strap on your shoulder was decorated with small rubies, spreading down your chest like a constellation. a simple black gold necklace that matched your chandelier earrings accentuated your collarbone.

your outfits were simple. but you made simple look good.

"you look decent, by the way." you joked, poking his side with a well-manicured finger. "could we just bounce?"

"quit playing around before you get yourself in trouble." he chuckled, bringing his face down to your neck and planting a soft kiss on your skin as a greeting. "and you don't look too bad yourself."

"trouble?...that was kinda kinky."

"your mind amazes me sometimes, you know that?"

after flicking his ear, you let him wrap an arm around your waist as you two walked down the red carpet. posing for a few cameras here, answering a few questions there. the life of a tv star is simple if you showed the public that you truly couldn't give a fuck.

"hey!" itadori called, sporting a light pink suit that matched his bow tie. his hair was blonder than usual, the temporary pink dye he would use for set was wearing off. "we're in here!" he pointed to the door he peeking out of before disappearing inside. after dismissing some of the magazine journalists, you and megumi made your way into the set room.

°°°

"so, our first question from the public is for itadori!" the host of the interview, who went by jenna, called out. the cast was seated on two gray sofas, itadori, kugisaki, and gojo in the higher sofa in the back, and you and megumi sat in the front. your castmates around you clapped with the audience. "what does sukuna's fingers taste like?"

"ah," yuuji cringed, rubbing his hands on his thighs. "well, i think you all would be happy to know that they are made of chocolate."

"then why are you making that face?" jenna giggled.

he uncomfortably shifted in the couch behind you, "they're made out of 100% dark chocolate. i hate dark chocolate." mixed emotions came from the audience while most laughed over the vocal voting of milk chocolate versus dark.

"the reason they're made of dark chocolate," nobara explains, giving you a chance to catch a glimpse of her short royal blue dress. she sat between itadori and gojo. "is because they melt slower than milk chocolate under studio lights. but i'd have to agree that 100% dark chocolate tastes terrible, plus the food dye over it."