019- age & requirements

"i fucking hate you old people."

"watch your tongue before i get you killed."

"i'd love to see you try, gakuganji." you smirked, "how about we fight one on one? let me see you beat me without that cheap ass guitar."

"that's enough, (l/n)." your principal said. you were currently in a meeting, one that determined if blessings should still be considered sorcerers in the community. you were dressed in a crisp suit with your legs crossed and arms folded. despite the defensive posture you held, you were as comfortable as ever.

"law says she must have cursed energy. she has the exact opposite. she doesn't belong." gakuganji spat. "in my eyes, all she is, is a supernatural being. nothing special."

you didn't even want to entertain him with another snarky remark. "why weren't you on her dad's ass about this." gojo asked slyly from the seat next to you.

"what do you mean?"

"all i mean is that (y/n) here," the platinum blonde man wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "is currently just as strong as her father was in his final years, meaning she will eventually become way stronger than he ever was—"

"make your point, satoru." one of the higher-ups said.

"i'm saying that if you genuinely think that (y/n) isn't more than worthy to be a sorcerer, that you're either delusional or highly misogynistic." gojo pulled down his shades a bit to showcase his glowing eyes. "so pick your poison, gakuganji. but i'll let you know right now, i'm not a fan of misogynists."

"well, i'll let you know—

"that's enough." the tokyo principal aggressively cut gakuganji's speech. "we have to start the exchange event. this can be discussed on another day."

"i can fix things way before then." the old man mumbled. gojo took your arm in his and swiftly, yet professionally, got you out of the room.

gojo's dress shoes and your heels clicked on the tile floor in sync as you unintentionally strutted down the hallways of jujutsu tech. it was rather cold in the school, making what you would like to call a second home feel a bit more unwelcoming. "he's going to try to get his students to kill you in there." he said once we were far enough from the meeting room. "i'm sure you can handle yourself, right?"

"i had a feeling, he gave me the creepy eyes." popping a crack in your neck, you exhaled as you casually thought of a way to avoid death. "i'm sure i'll be fine."

"atta girl."

"i'm still mad at you."

"for wha— oh... yeah." he mumbled, realizing that you were talking about the 'dead itadori' situation. "i can give you money!"

"you forget who my father was," you deadpanned, "on top of nanami
being my guardian."

"right." he hissed. "what about a kiss?"

"you are nearly thirty years old, practically elderly to me." to be honest, it was his audacity to use the tricks he played on his hoes on you that pissed you off.

"i'm joking! i'd never do that to megumi!"

"do what to me?" megumi asked in an aggravated tone. you and gojo had already reached the room the tokyo students were residing in.

you walked over to him and grabbed his arm, never stopping your speedy walking momentum and pulling you both from the teacher's grasp. "please, save me." while you were deadly serious, megumi couldn't help but feel giddy from getting pulled away by you.