X02- tuna & uno

"what should i get (y/n) for her birthday?"

seven-year-old megumi asked gojo. he hasn't known you for too long but has already considered you to be a friend, which was quite rare for him. therefore, he wanted to surprise you with a birthday gift. of course, he didn't want to ask you what you wanted, as that would destroy the purpose of surprising you.

poor naive megumi.

"well," gojo smirked, incredibly happy with the opportunity to embarrass the child gracefully handed to him. "i know this sounds weird, but (y/n) LOVES tuna sandwiches. she would practically marry you if you gave her a tuna sandwich."

"okay!" megumi gleamed, immediately taking gojo's phone to look up videos on 'how to make the perfect tuna sandwich for a really pretty friend'. and gojo helped every step of the way.

°°°

"happy birthday." megumi had pulled you into gojo's kitchen to hand you your present, as he couldn't understand why satoru kept laughing every time he'd glance at the sandwich in the purple box.

without even checking what the present was, you hugged him, grateful that he even thought to get you something. Your action deepened megumi's embarrassed blush.

he couldn't help but get excited as you pulled the white ribbon off the box. 'she's gonna love this.' he thought.

"oh, it's a sandwich!" you cheered, always happy to receive food. "is this chicken?" pointing at the seasoned substance in between two perfect slices of bread.

"no, it's actually—" before he could finish, you took a huge bite of your gift. gojo was sure to save the cake and food till nanami got home, so you were starving. 'i can't believe gojo was right! she really likes it!'

it only took a few seconds to realize that something was very wrong. like, VERY wrong. "mmmh." you muttered.

"huh?"

"mmhmm."

"wow, is it that good?"

"MMMH!"

"haha! thank you!" megumi blushed, rubbing his neck. "you look like you aren't breathing."

rather than replying with another grunt, you dropped the sandwich, gripping onto your closing airway as your eyes started to roll back.

"OH, YOU'RE NOT BREATHING! GOJO!!!"

°°°

"why is it, that when i arrive home, my daughter is suffocating due to her seafood allergy." nanami asked gojo. he was radiating a strong amount of cursed energy, one that even made satoru nervous. it was currently his overtime hours. the white-haired sat next to a traumatized, wide-eyed megumi in the hospital waiting room.

"sh-sh-she could have died."

"correct megumi, she could have. so i'd like to know why your guardian here thought it would be smart to influence you to give her tuna fish."

"i didn't think her allergy was that bad."

"who the HELL ASSUMES THAT??"

"I DO. SATORU GOJO DOES."

***

a/n: i remember someone wondering how a game of uno would play out between you and sukuna. i am here to serve.

"left of dealer. go." nobara stated, nodding at gojo beside her. his lips smirk, a weird sight of a blindfolded man plotting a win. he placed a red skip down, canceling megumi's turn.

as he rolled his eyes, you placed a red reverse down, earning megumi's playback, but skipping sukuna on your left.

"what the fuck?"

"calm down." you sneered. you all don't know what happened, but yuuji woke up... being sukuna. sukuna was currently "in control", but yuuji was still holding sukuna back from doing anything reckless. unfortunately, he hasn't found a way to swap back with the demon. till then, we play uno.

the game goes smoothly, yet it was awkwardly quiet. it made you miss itadori's usual outbursts.

"you know, yesterday—"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!" sukuna yelled, causing everyone to jump. "sorry not you," he placed a hand on your shoulder, "the brat in my head keeps telling me what card to put down."

after the initial shock,  you glanced at his nails. "ryōmen, where do you get your acrylics done?"

"excuse me?"

"whoever does your stilettos deserves a raise."

finally realizing what you were talking about, he chuckled, "i do them myself."

as the game went on, you and sukuna continued to have a very casual conversation, creeping the rest of the group out. eventually, you were the first to win, and then sukuna.

"okay, now that we're done, can i paint your nails?" you asked the demon.

"sure." sukuna didn't find any harm in your actions and ultimately didn't care, but did enjoy the idea of him being the center of your attention. unfortunately, megumi couldn't help the jealousy bubbling in his gut.

°°°

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT DUMBASS!"

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT. WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR HALF AN HOUR, KUGISAKI."

"you all yell so much."

"yOu AlL yEll sO mUcH." megumi mocked sukuna, crossing his arms. he had one card left in the game.

it was then when sukuna noticed fushiguro's slight animosity on how focused you were on the demon's nails, and being who he was, he exploited on it.

"so, what are you painting on my nails, princess." he asked.

"it's a surprise. call me that again and i'll
purposely fuck up your nails." your words made megumi chuckle.

sukuna sighed. "alright, love."

"okay, i'm done." you couldn't help the smile that crept its way onto your face as sukuna glanced at his nails.

"if you wanted me to stop calling you names, you could have just said that."

"i did! but this isn't bad!" you sang. "i think it perfectly describes you.

megumi looked over at your handiwork and smiled. "you know what, i like it too."

it took a lot of convincing, but sukuna finally let you snap pictures of his pride flag-inspired nails.

*

a/n: for this shitty chapter, i'll be posting a second one💃🏾