007- heroes & sorcerers

"(Y/N)"

yuuji mumbled, dragging out the last syllable of your name. both he and megumi were resting their heads on your shoulders. the car ride was a bit longer than expected due to late-night traffic, and you were the closest pillow for them.

"yo." you responded, eyes still on your phone screen.

"can you sing me a song?"

"and why would you want me to do that?"

"because i like your voice and i'm sleepy." he grabbed your arm and cuddled it like it was a stuffed animal. crossing his legs, he nuzzled closer to you.

"as much as i understand, you really shouldn't fall asleep right now."

"please, just one song. how about 'sure thing'?" you rolled your eyes and chuckled, remembering when the two of you sang miguel's "sure thing" on the top of your lungs when it played during karaoke last night.

the car bounced as your group passed a speed bump. this made megumi's soft, yet unkempt hair brush against your cheek, reminding you of his presence.

"why the hell are the two of you so tired?" you wondered, finally turning off your phone. megumi hummed in response, not moving a muscle and yuuji stayed silent. "guys, i'm for real. you have to wake up."

the two boys groaned at your suggestion and only applied more of their weight on you, making it nearly impossible to move.

"i'll buy you food." megumi stated.

"okay." you smiled stopped trying to escape at his offering.

"me too?" both yuuji and nobara, who was sitting in the front ("as a queen should") asked simultaneously. the boy only grumbled, not giving a clear yes or no.

"if he doesn't get you two food, i'll buy it." you answered, resting your head on megumi's pillowy locks.

"thank you, love." nobara said, and you felt yuuji smile against your shoulder.

"teens are so expensive these days." ijichi mentioned.

°°°

once we had reached the detention center, you and the other first years were given your instructions. one of which was to not engage with the cursed spirit.

"crap." you mumbled.

"what's wrong?"

"gojo has my gum." you told megumi.

"text him, we don't know how strong the curse could be."

"where even is he?" yuuji wondered, kicking a pebble in his path.

"he is on a business trip." said ijichi.

you sighed, knowing that it's highly unlikely that he would be able to bring you your supplements from wherever hell he was.

but then again, he's a god amongst men. he can pull something out of his ass.

_____________________________________