5

"Good morning girls," Anna joined Liberty and Kaz on the terrace the next morning. "What's happening?"

"Just telling Kaz that she deserves better than Toby," Liberty said non chalantly. 

"Oh 1000% babe," Anna sat down and put on her sunglasses. "The way he treated you all to get some action? Like you deserve someone that is a proper gentleman."

"That's what I said too," Liberty nodded. "Her man is going to come in here soon I can feel it."

"Speaking of, where is yours?" Kaz asked Anna. 

"Actually, hes speaking to Faye," Anna laughed awkwardly. "I had talked with her about where my head was but he wanted to do so as well."

"See! That is how you do it for fucks sake," Kaz shook her head

*

Later during the day, the girls got to help get Liberty ready to leave the villa for a date with Jake. The blonde was buzzing as she left with the boy, and everyone settled around the garden again. Anna ended up sitting with Faye and Kaz on bean bags tanning. 

"So Toby's come to me this morning, told me he wants to get to know Chloe and they kissed last night," Kaz stared off into the distance behind her dark sunglasses.

"Gross," Anna grumbled. "Should've come to you before anything happened what the hell."

"The way the both of them have gone about this has just irked me. Like I have no desire to be friends with either of them if this is how they treat people," Anna ranted from the beach hut.

*

"Tell us, tell us," the girls gathered to listen to Liberty talk about her and Jake's date. Once the girls got the gossip, the dispersed until it was just Liberty, Kaz and Anna. 

"I just missed kissing him ya know?" Liberty spoke with the girls.

"oh 100%, nothing better than some good smooching," Anna nodded along with the girl.

"I may be In trouble girls," the blonde whispered. "I think I'm falling."

"Falling where?" Kaz responded, making both girls crack up.

"You gonna make me say it?" Liberty whined as the girls yelled yes. "I think I may be falling for the boy." Anna and Kaz squealed and launched themselves at the girl.

"It's moments like this that make me believe that love island does really work!" Anna squealed.

*

"So how did your chat with Faye go?" Anna asked Liam that night after the group had toasted and dispersed in the garden.

"Well," Liam slung an arm across the girls shoulder. "She told me she pretty much knew and told us to crack on."

"I am glad its all smooth so far, I truly think Faye is one of my best mates in here," Anna admitted. 

"I did come in to these established couples, and I never wanted to upset anyone, so I did tread very carefully. But I cant ignore how Liam makes me feel. I'm just so glad I haven't upset Faye, because at the end of the day I am here for love but I could never trample on someone elses feelings to get to my own happiness," Anna commented from the beach hut.

"So, if there was a recoupling, would you be ok with me choosing you?" Liam asked quietly. 

"Yeah of course," she beamed at him. 

"Good, good," he murmured. "C'mere darling." Anna smiled softly as she shuffled in closer and allowed him to tilt her head and brush his lips against hers. He smiled against her lips as he felt her small hand grab his collar to try to tug him to her more firmly. They were broken apart by Faye screaming that she had a text. 

"That was the absolute opposite of saved by the bell," Anna huffed.

"Girls, new boy Teddy is waiting in the hideaway for you. Choose four girls to speed date with Teddy."

The easy choices were Kaz and Rachel, and eventually the group sent Faye and Sharon in as well. The funniest part, was all of the girls leaving their dates in love with Teddy. 

"This is going to be interesting," Liam commented to Anna as they all walked over to greet Teddy after his last date with Faye. 

"How was it?" Anna asked Faye as the two girls headed to the terrace. 

"The sexual tension was unreal," the blonde laughed. "We were playing footsie under the table."

"Stop!" Anna giggled. "That is so funny. Do you think the other girls likes him?"

"Oh 100%," Faye nodded. "But I am just going to get to know him and be myself, and see how it goes. I'm not the girl to be begging him for attention."

"Hey same, you shouldn't have to do that."

*

That night, Liam and Anna decided to make up a bed for themselves. After seeing Toby and Chloe head outside, Anna pouted long enough that he agreed to create a bed for them inside. And if he gave in quickly after Anna mentioned they would actually be alone that way then who could blame the man. 

"Here is your water," Anna walked into the living room after getting in her pajamas and filling up both of their waters. Liam grinned at the girl and froze when he saw what she was wearing. The little minx had gone and stolen on of his jumpers and it was so long on her he couldn't tell if she was wearing any pants. 

"You are killing me," Liam groaned as she climbed into couch bed with him.

"Sorry hun," she giggled as she cuddled up to him and waited for the lights to turn off. 

"What is your favorite think to do during the summers in Cardiff?"

"I am always on the boat with my family and friends, what about you?"

"On the weekends I love to have barbeques with my mates, and just relax. Spend time with my parents as well."

As the lights turned off, Anna looked up to continue chatting but was stopped by Liams lips colliding with hers. She giggled against his mouth before gasping as he grabbed her butt and gave it a quick pat. The two kissed heavily for another few moments before separating. 

"I cannot wait to do that in an actual bed," Liam mumbled as Anna turned over with her back against his chest.

*

guys im posting this after watching tonights casa amor epsiode and I am SO UPSET