49

The group was sitting around in the sun chatting when Kaz's phone rang. "Islanders, tonight you will get each others hearts racing in a boys versus girls challenge. #showusyourmadmoves #bringontheflutters." The girls immediatley got rowdy, heading upstairs to begin getting ready shortly after. 

Kaz started them off in a black and red number, before Liberty headed out as a sexy cowgirl. Then came Anna's turn, who was dressed as a sexy cupid, sans wings.

"Someone call for the love master?" Anna called out as she strutted towards the couch, a sway in her hips

"The fishnets did me in mate," Liam ran his hands over his face in the beach hut. "She looked absolutely unreal."

Anna turned around when she got in front of the boys, swiveling her hips as she dropped it low, looking back over her shoulder to wink at Liam. She popped back up and started with Brett. The newest boy got a few chest touches, and Anna's boobs in his face before she moved on to Tyler. She dropped down in front of Tyler, dragging her hands over his thighs lightly, before standing and wiggling her bum in his face. 

"I didn't know where to look man," Tyler laughed in the beach hut. "At the bum or the bum's boyfriends face."

Next came Toby, and Anna quickly climbed on the boys lap. She sat back, rubbing her hands down her body, before leaning forward to shove her chest at him and slowly removing herself from his lap. Teddy got much the same treatment, though he got her ass in his face as well, and a nice finger suck. 

"Anna! Girl, get it on!" Teddy cackled. "She went right for it didn't she."

Jake got a few slut drops and thigh touches, before Anna moved on to her main focus. With a smirk she turned to Liam, dropping to her knees to crawl up between his thighs, resting her hands on them as she looked up at him innocently. She slowly got up, keeping her hands on his thighs before turning around and sitting on his lap. She grabbed his hands and moved them over her body while grinding in his lap. She moved his hands from her chest down to her thighs, before leaning over and grinding against him again. Then she turned around to press a kiss to his lips before skipping off. 

The boys were in uproar as they watched Liam adjust his pants, not at all discreetly. 

"I just went all in," Anna giggled in the beach hut. "It was definitely fun though."

Mary, Faye, Priya and Chloe rounded the girls out before they went to sit downstairs and waited for the boys to have their go. First out came Liam, dressed as a lumberjack.

"Oh god," Anna covered her face. 

Liam came out swinging, literally, taking off his belt to use as a prop. As he made his way through the girls, Anna was literally biting her lip watching. He pulled Faye up for a little grind and neck kiss before he moved in front of Anna. She looked up at him as he literally ripped his shirt off, grabbing Anna's hands to rub down his oiled chest. 

Liam then grabbed her by the arms and pulled her into his arms, legs wrapping around his waist as he turned and sat down. As he kissed her with a grin, she cheekily grinded on his lap, his hands grabbing her ass to move her. 

"I felt like I was watching a porno to be fair," Priya covered her eyes in the beach hut. 

After that, the boy stood up again and sat Anna back down in her seat before stalking off.

"Yeah, that was very very good," Anna grinned.

The girls watched as the rest of the boys came out, each one of them getting hot and bothered before it was time for the results. Liam stood up to read off the cards. "Faye's heart rate was raised the most by Teddy. Lib's was raised by her boy Jake. Kaz's heart was racing with Brett. Anna baby, your heart rate was raised the most by, Teddy!"

"Aye!" Faye and Teddy both yelled as Anna laughed. 

"Sorry Liam babe, I'll make it up to you," Anna giggled as Liam winked at her. 

"Priya, your heart-rate was raised the most by Brett. Mary's heart-rate was raised the most by Teddy. Last, Chloe, your heart rate was raised the most by Toby." The girls all cheered as Liam sat and Faye stood to give out the next round of results. 

"Toby, your heart rate was raised the most by, Anna and Chloe," the girls high fived with a laugh. "Tyler's heart rate was raised the most by Kaz. Teddy's heart rate was raised by Faye and Anna jointly. Aarons heart rate was raised the most by Kaz. Liam's heart rate was raised the most by our Anna baby. Jake's heart rate was raised the most by Anna. Brett's heart rate was raised the most by Liberty."

"The team that raised the most heart rates collectively, was the girls!" Faye announced, the girls all jumping up to huddle and yell. The girls quickly joined back with the boys, Anna heading straight to Liam and jumping in his arms. 

"I swear I think you stopped my heart thats why it didn't list you," Anna leaned down to peck all over his face while he just walked them across the decking. 

"Sure, sure," he said jokingly, before letting the brunette back down. The couple went to join Faye and Teddy on the swing, watching as Jake and Liberty sat down looking serious. 

"I do love Jake," Faye leaned into Teddy. "But he's a showman."

Anna hmmed in agreement as Faye talked. "It's just hard to tell whats what with him. Although I am nowhere near his biggest fan, so I try to stay out of it." Shortly after that, Faye and Teddy went to the kitchen and Liam pulled Anna on his lap. 

"Can you keep this outfit?" Liam rubbed at her hip covered by fishnets.

"For you of course," she kissed his lips before settling in to his hold. 

"I feel like," Liam looked down so he could make eye contact. "There hasn't been a relationship for me before where I've felt like this so soon. Like I feel like I've fallen."

"Do you?" Anna asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I do," he grinned before leaning down to kiss her softly. She pulled back to place her hands on his cheeks and look into his eyes. 

"I feel the same babe," he beamed at her. "Like I see a future with you. And I'm just so excited to see where everything goes."