43

"How you feeling babe?" Anna asked Faye, the two girls and Chloe sitting on a sunbed. 

"I mean, even thought we aren't talking I feel like I trust him?" the blonde chewed on her straw. 

"Do you wish you had reacted differently to the whole thing?" Chloe pushed, the other blonde looking away.

"I can't promise I won't ever blow up like that again," she sighed. "But yeah, I shouldn't have yelled at him, and at this point I am ready to move on."

"Yeah, I think as hard as it is, just get the apology out of the way and you can go on," Anna advised, the other blonde nodding.

"How are you feeling about everything Chlo?" Faye asked, the girlas talking until Aaron came over to grab Chloe for a chat. 

That night, the villa welcomed Aaron and Priya to the group with cocktails and hopefully good vibes

That night, the villa welcomed Aaron and Priya to the group with cocktails and hopefully good vibes. Almost immediately Priya took Matt off and Anna found herself soon grabbing Faye and leading the girl to a set of chairs. 

"So tonight, I'm going to apologize to Teddy," Faye ran her hands through her hair.

"Are you feeling a bit nervous," Anna looked at the girl sympathetically. 

"I am, just because I do know I can't react like that," she sighed. "but being in here, I can't run from this and it does scare me."

"Aw hun," Anna pulled the other girl into a hug. "It's ok to be scared, but that also means this is real."

"It just worries me, because I can't promise this won't ever happen again," she frowned and Anna pouted seeing the tears on her waterline. "I am loud and fiery, and sometimes I pop my lid."

"At the end of the day, you just need to apologize and go from there," Anna advised. "Teddy know's who you are, but I think the important outcome of this situation is knowing when things have gotten out of hand and you needs to own up to it."

Faye nodded in agreement before deciding to head over and pull Teddy for a chat. Anna made her way to where a few of the others were sitting on the day beds, clearly watching Teddy and Faye at the fire pit. 

"Do they kiss and make up here?" Tyler questioned as Anna sat down, the girl humming. Liam moved to join her on the day bed, Anna leaning into him with a sigh. She found herself frowning as she saw Faye move her hair in front of her face, and then Teddy leaning into embrace her, a sign the girl was crying. 

"It's obviously not nice to see her hurting," Anna frowned in the beach hut. "But this is making Faye be open and honest with Teddy, and I think that's what they both need right now."

Anna found herself cheering with the rest of the group a few minutes later when she saw the couple by the firepit kiss. Shortly after Anna laughed as she watched Lib and Jake jump in the pool, Toby stripping to join them.

"C'mon babe," Liam called, pulling off his shirt and losing his shoes. 

"Nope," she shook her head, leaning back on the day bed. "Not happening mate."

Liam sighed before running over and scooping her up, throwing her body over his shoulder. "LIAM," the girl screeched, pounding on his back but getting no where as he jumped into the pool. The brunette surfaced with a sputter, treading water as she caught her breath. Liam looked at her with a cheeky grin, coming closer.

"No, you're in trouble," Anna pointed at him, but eventually let him wrap his arms around her, her legs cradling his waist as Liberty, Jake and Toby started chanting Faye and Teddy's names.

"Babe, I am buzzing for you," Anna hugged Faye from behind as the girls trailed into the dressing room. "I think you need to go to bed in a lingerie set."

"Really?" Faye looked contemplative, the other girls voicing their agreement and helping the blonde pick out a set. Anna headed downstairs in her own short and tank top set, carrying a pack of eye masks. She smiled softly when she saw Liam already sitting in bed. 

"You want an eye mask?" She asked softly as she kneeled on the bed at his side. 

"Sure babe," he let her put the eye patches on, and by the time Faye walked through the bedroom, Anna had followed suit. Kaz and Tyler headed outside, with Teddy heading to the dog house. He only lasted for about two minutes before rejoining the main bedroom. Everyone cheered as he made his way back to the half empty bed Faye was in.

"Bet you it gets loud tonight," Anna whispered to Liam as the removed their eye patches and snuggled down into the covers, waiting for the lights to turn out. "Do you wanna be loud tonight?" Liam looked down at the brunette with a smirk, raising his brow as she looked away with a blush.

*

ok next chap is like full smut LOL also I started writing for 2022...... I want to wait to see where it goes before I start posting bc as soon as I started writing it for liam, things happened sooooo heres your options:

I can post the intro chapters/maybe my oc's villa entrance and just wait for the season to get more underway to continue writing (maybe even just go fully au storylines) OR just keep yall fully in suspense until like midway through the season to establish the storylines/characters... lemme know besties!