23

"Holy shit," Anna whispered as Abigail walked to hug Toby and take a seat. Hugo was now the only boy left to choose between Chloe and Georgia. He cleared his throat and stood up. 

"I want to couple up with this girl because she is truly such a big part of this villa. She is one of my best mates and I don't think the way she's been treated the past 24 hours was fair at all. I'm hoping she'll be able to form another connection in here, so the girl I would like to couple up with is,

Chloe."

"Anna literally clapped when Hugo made the comment about Chloe not getting treated fairly," Liam chuckled with the girl by his side.

"Course I did! He was saying what we were all thinking," she shrugged.

The islanders gathered around to say goodbye to Georgia. The girl hadn't been in there long but had seemed like a true sweet heart. After the islander's said goodbye to Georgia, they congregated in the kitchen to pour drinks. 

"Cheers to Georgia for being such a breath of fresh air in the villa!" Lucinda toasted as everyone cheered. 

"And for finding a two faced mug!" Toby laughed as everyone looked on weirdly. 

"I'm confused," Lucinda looked at everyone. "Who's two faced? You?" she looked to Chloe who shook her head. 

"No Hugo," the blonde nodded towards her new partner. 

"I'm not two faced, just honest," the boy shrugged. The group quickly dispersed after that to talk about the nights events of course.

"I mean I say kudos to Hugo," Anna shrugged from her seat with Faye, Kaz and Liberty. "Toby couldn't even tell Chloe he liked Abi more like he may be the most flighty lad ever."

"I mean, I don't think he did anything wrong for talking to the girl and choosing her," Faye commented. 

"No I don't think that's wrong, whats wrong is the whole time Toby was saying he wanted to get to know other people but never told Chloe that. So she was thinking they were on the way to being exclusive and he was ready for the next girl to come in," Anna explained. "I think he just should've communicated better to Chloe that he was done than he did."

Anna headed over to the kitchen for some fruit, interrupting Teddy's conversation with Hugo trying to explain Toby's feelings. 

"I guess Toby just feels like you should've said those things to him privately," Teddy shrugged. 

"He knows everything I've said, I've told him it," Hugo defended. "It wasn't fair for her to be standing up there feeling that way at the end of the day."

"Toby saying he wished Hugo had spoken to him is rich because if he had spoken to Chloe this wouldn't be an issue," Anna rolled her eyes in the beach hut. 

"Should you two speak before you go to bed?" Jake asked Hugo. 

"Aren't you still fired up?" Aaron interjected. "Because I am and I ain't even involved."

"No I will speak to him," Hugo agreed as he pulled Toby to a table. 

"This is just a shit show," Anna shook her head as she filled her water up. 

"Preach babe," Liberty agreed from the bar top. 

"We're finally back in a bed," Anna squealed as she and Liam headed inside to get ready for bed. 

"You twos better keep it down tonight," Hugo teased as he followed them inside. 

"Don't worry, we got it all out of our system the past few nights," Anna winked as she headed to the dressing room with the guys yelling behind her. 

"Are you excited to be back inside babe?" Kaz asked the girl as she took off her makeup. 

"So excited," the girl nodded. "No bugs? I would spend a thousand pounds for that."

The girls finished getting ready for bed, before heading back to the bedroom. "Ladies and Gentleman," Hugo yelled. "Please welcome Lianna back to the bedroom!"

Anna blushed as she ran to where Liam was in their bed, the rest of the islanders clapping and yelling as she got under the covers. "So embarrassing," Anna buried her red face in Liam's neck as the boy laughed. 

"Good night islanders!" Liberty yelled as the lights turned off. 

"Very glad to be sharing an actual bed again," Anna rolled to face Liam. 

"Same, that day bed was doing shit for my back," Liam agreed as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in close. 

"Poor baby," she murmured as she closed her eyes and began to drift off. 

*