53

"Fucking hell," Liam sighed out, crossing his arms.

"This isn't going to be nice," Anna leaned on the table so the two could talk quietly. "But we really have to set friendship aside and truly look at the couples."

"Yeah so let's go one by one," Anna suggested. "Priya and Brett. I start here, because she basically just told us if this was a date on the outside, she would've walked out. I think she's caught the ick."

"Yeah, and they're so new as well. Everyone else is pretty established and has kind of seen some hurdles a bit," Liam agreed. 

"Chloe and Toby?" Anna asked. "As chaotic as things have gone for them, I do think that they are compatible."

"Yeah I agree. Jake and Liberty?" Liam asked next. 

"For me, they aren't compatible," Anna sighed out. "I love Liberty, but I just think she is a lot more invested than he is. I just don't really see it, especially after the past little bit of time."

"I mean, I think Jake loves her though," Liam prodded. 

"That's not the question here though. It's about compatibility, will they last. And I'm just not sure."

"Let's talk about Mary and Aaron," Liam moved the conversation along. "I think they're well suited, they're both pretty mellow."

"Yeah, I agree with that," she nodded. "Let's get the big one out of the way. Faye and Teddy."

"I think her fiery side is too much for him," Liam said truthfully. 

"Yeah, but I also think opposites attract, and he definitely mellows her out," Anna pointed out. "From the bottom of my heart, I think they will last on the outside. More than the other's we've discussed."

"Let's get one out of the way then, Priya and Brett for sure," Anna nodded. "And we're between Jake and Liberty, and Faye and Teddy."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I don't know. Like truthfully, out of the two couples I just see a bigger chance Faye and Teddy last compared. And they seem willing to do the work to handle their issues, as explosive as they may be."

"Yeah thats a good point," Liam nodded slowly. "So, Jake and Lib?"

"I think so," Anna frowned as Liam pulled out his phone. 

"It's just a bit shit isnt it," Anna said in the beach hut. 

After all of the couples had sent their votes, the groups scattered. Anna found herself sitting with Faye, and Liberty. 

"How we feeling?" Faye asked the girls. 

"That was definitley hard," Liberty admitted. "Like reasons came up for people that I didn't want them to come up for." Anna hmmed in agreement. "Some of these couples are so new its hard to give a con to them. And Jake and I feel like we've been compatible, but if people are going off the past week, we won't be mad."

"I admit I will be quite upset if we have quite a few votes, just because no one has voiced anything to us. So it will come across as two faced to me. Especially with like everyone being so happy we got back together and stuff," Anna could practically feel the uncomfortable vibe coming off Liberty. 

"Yeah, Faye is a hot head. She is definitely not going to be happy if she knows her friends have voted for her," Anna leant back in the beach hut. "But at least I don't have to worry about it."

Soon enough the islanders all headed in to get ready for bed. Liam jumped into bed, landing halfway on Anna with a huff. As the lights went out, Liam spooned behind Anna, his hand sliding under her top to cup her breast and his boner notching against her back. 

"Feeling naughty?" he whispered into her ear, kissing on her neck when she pulled the duvet up over their heads.

There was definitely a weird vibe in the air the next day. It was a lot of tip toeing around, the previous nights decision weighing on everyone. Everyone was also keenly aware of the potential collapse of Brett and Priyas' relationship, the couple chatting with their friends and each other as the day went on. 

The girls made their way upstairs to get ready for the evening, Priya filling the girls in on how her and Brett's talk went. The girls were sympathetic, but also knew the girl couldn't force something that wasn't there.

"Cheers to good friends, and our last week in this place," Liberty toasted as everyone joined In the garden

"Cheers to good friends, and our last week in this place," Liberty toasted as everyone joined In the garden. The girls migrated to the firepit, and eventually Priya took the jump to go over to Brett and basically friend zone him.

"Brutal mate," Anna frowned before the group ended up on the day beds talking about the worst place they had woke up. Priya was interrupted by Aaron's phone ringing.

"All islanders, gather around the firepit immediately," he read out, making basically everyone's stomachs drop. The group slowly moved over, Anna holding Liams hand as they sat down, his arm sliding around her waist and giving her a comforting squeeze.

As they all settled, Liam's phone pinged. "Islanders, you have voted for the couples you think are least compatible. Your votes have put four couples at risk of being dumped tonight."

Liberty's phone was up next. "Having recieved 5 islander votes, the first couple at risk is Priya and Brett."

"Having received 3 islander votes, the second at risk couple is Mary and Aaron," Teddy read out. 

Next came Kaz's phone. "The third couple at risk with three votes is, Liberty and Jake."

Anna's phone rang next. "With two votes, the next couple at risk is Faye and Teddy." Anna frowned as the two stood, reaching out to rub Faye's thigh. 

"Please can all vulnerable couples stand in front of the firepit," Anna's text read. The eight moved to stand in front of their seated counterparts. 

Fayes phone then sounded. "Priya and Brett, Mary and Aaron, Liberty and Jake, and Faye and Teddy, the islander votes have put you all at risk of being dumped from the island."

Jake read next. "The public has been voting on their favorite couple. The three couples with the most votes will be safe."

"In no order, the first couple saved is," Toby read. "Mary and Aaron." The group clapped as the couple hugged. 

"The second couple saved by the public is," Tyler read off. "Faye and Teddy." Anna clapped with a grin as the two hugged as well. 

"Liberty and Jake, and Priya and Brett, one couple has been saved by the public. The other will be leaving the villa tonight," Chloe read. "The couple with the fewest votes and therefore dumped, is,  

Priya and Brett." Anna watched sadly as the two smiled, but didn't seem surprised. The other islanders all stood to hug them before heading inside to help them pack.