9

The islanders all hang out around the villa while waiting for Brad and Lucinda to come back. Anna and Liam had even played a game of chicken with Jake and Liberty which the other couple actually won, their lower stance making it easier for the taller team to get thrown off balance.

When Brad and Lucinda returned, the group split up so the girls and guys could hear about the date separately. Anna pouted as she thought of how lucky her friend was to get to leave the villa. 

"I don't mean to be a selfish bitch but I want to go on a date!" Anna huffed in the beach hut. "Obviously last night was awesome with Liam, but I want to get out of this crazy house!"

That night Anna got dressed in a see through top with leather shorts. 

"That outfit is so gorg," Lucinda gushed as the two girls headed into the garden

"Shush babe, I love yours!" Anna grinned as she looked at Lucinda's pink satin dress that had actually come from Anna's closet. 

"Shut up," the brunette rolled her eyes as she headed to Brad and a laughing Anna headed to where Liam and Hugo were hanging out in the kitchen. Liam didn't even look away from his conversation as Anna tucked herself into his side, mixing a drink as she kept half of her attention on the boys talk.

"Yeah, so I basically friend zoned her," Hugo commented in regards to Sharon showing interest in him after they coupled up again. 

"Oh my lord, we keep saying Hugo hasn't found a connection but maybe its because he's friendzoned them all!" Anna laughed in the beach hut.

The group of three continued talking until Liam's phone rang. "I've got a text! Islanders, gather at the fire pit immediately."Liam grabbed Anna's hand and walked over to the couch, sitting down and pulling Anna tightly into his side. 

The group waited in anticipation and a few people jumped when they heard Liberty's phone go off. "Islanders, the public have been voting on the couples they believe to be the most compatible. The couple with the least votes, is at risk of being dumped from the island." 

Teddy's phone pinged next. "The first couple safe is, 

Liberty and Jake."

The two kissed quickly before waiting for the next text to come in. Chloe's phone then beeped. 

"The next safe couple is, 

Teddy and Faye."

Anna grinned at her friends as they sat down. Hugo's phone pinged next.

"The next couple with the votes to keep them safe is,

Anna and Liam."

Anna hugged Liam and accepted the brief kiss he placed on her lips before turning back to the group. 

Toby's phone then rang. "The last couple not in jeopardy, is 

Aaron and Kaz."

"Honestly, the producers having Toby read that was kind of great," Anna laughed in the beach hut.

Kaz's phone then rang. "Chloe and Toby, Lucinda and Brad, Hugo and Sharon. Please stand in front of the fire pit."

Anna watched sadly as some of her friends stood up in a line, waiting for the next text. 

"These three couples were voted by the public to be least compatible," Chloe read out. 

"The couple with the least amount of votes must decide which Islander in that couple will stay in the villa, and which will be dumped tonight."

Anna's jaw dropped as she grabbed onto Liam's thigh. Everyone looked on in shock as they waited for the deciding text to come in. Everyone looked to Faye when her phone rang. "The couple with the least votes, and one islander will be going home from the couple is,

Brad and Lucinda."

Anna's hand leapt up to cover her mouth as she watched her friend smile at her sadly. Brad grabbed the girls hand and they walked away to chat. "I can't believe that," Anna whispered as Liam tugged her in for a forehead kiss. The group sat silently for another few minutes before Brad and Lucinda made their way back over. 

"So Lucinda is going to be staying, I'll be going," Anna frowned as she watched Jake jump up to hug his friend. 

Just another night on Love Island.

*

Anna kept her arm wrapped around Lucinda as the group waved goodbye to Brad. "Come on girly," Faye and Anna pulled the girl up to the terrace. 

"I just don't even know if I want to stay," Lucinda said sadly as the girls hugged her. "I fancy him so much like I don't see anyone else making me feel that way."

"Lucinda, sleep on it," Anna soothed as she saw the girl get worked up. "Wait a few days and see how you feel then, you never know what could happen in here."

*

Ok you guys, how are we feeling about tonights casa amor recoupling? spoilers ahead/my predicitions

I think liam brings lillie, and I think Chloe chooses Dale. Kaz brings Matthew, Faye sticks (god i hope she does), Liberty Sticks, Millie sticks, Abigail sticks. 

Toby brings Mary? Tyler brings clarisse (honestly I like clarisse I just don't like tyler lol), hugo brings Anna, teddy sticks, jake sticks. 

Would love to hear your predicitions as well! im nervous as hell though for my babies millie faye and teddy </3