10

The next morning, after Anna dragged herself out of Liam's cuddle, she joined Faye and Lucinda on the terrace again. 

"Just think of this as a girls holiday, and Brad had to go home for the weekend," Faye tried to cheer the girl up. 

"Lucinda, be real, if a new guy came in right now, would you not get to know him because of loyalty to Brad?" Anna asked the girl seriously. 

"I don't think so," the brunette admitted.

"Then you have to stay in here and just keep getting to know the boys," Anna advised. "If you felt that loyalty, I would be the first to tell you to go. But if you don't and it won't affect you making connections, than get to grafting hun."

The girls laughed together before heading inside to get ready and join the other islanders in the garden. Everyone sat around for a while and got their workouts in before Kaz's phone buzzed.

"Islanders, today you will compete in a the 'Stags vs Hens' challenge. Whichever group wins will receive the prize of a new islander of the opposite sex."

"I mean, I want to win, not for us to get a new boy, but just so there isnt a new girl," Anna laughed from the beach hut in her challenge outfit. 

Although the girls gave it their best shot, the boys did in fact win the challenge. "Are you guys shitting it like I am?" Liberty asked the girls as they got ready. The boys were already downstairs waiting for the new islander. 

"Oh 100%," Anna agreed. 

"I do really like Liam, and I think the feeling is mutual. Having this new girl come in I think will be the first little test for us," Anna ran her hands through her hair with nerves in the beach hut. "Like the girls is absolutley stunning, so we'll see how this goes."

"You look stunning," Faye told the younger girl as the two of them headed towards the garden. 

"Thanks babe," she squeezed the blondes hand before the girls began to zone in on the new islander sitting with the boys

"Thanks babe," she squeezed the blondes hand before the girls began to zone in on the new islander sitting with the boys. "Hello!"

The two girls gave her a hug before heading to the bar to grab drinks. Anna was focused on her feet as she was wearing skinny heels that evening, and to her surprise when she got to the kitchen Liam was waiting with a drink in hand.

"Hello gorgeous,"  he beamed at her, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips. 

"I thought you would've been gossiping with the lads," Anna giggled as she accepted the drink he held. 

"Not with you over here looking like that," Liam smirked before leaning down to kiss her again. He had just backed her up into the counter when they were interrupted by Faye calling for Anna. 

"Well, I guess I'll see you in a minute," Anna patted his chest with a breathless smile and walked over to where the girls were sitting with AJ. Anna could tell the girl had a flirty personality. 

"Some of the boys here love that so she she could definitely make some heads turn," Anna shrugged.

After the girls spoke with AJ, she wanted to go get to know some of the boys more so Anna joined Faye and Lucinda on the couch. 

"So I've just come from a talk with Jake and I was talking about how I wasn't sure who I would talk to in here because I don't know who likes me. And the boys told me Aaron does," Lucinda grinned at the other girls as Faye gasped and Anna literally choked on her drink.

"Kudos to Aaron because I think the boy plays it so cool and no one ever knows where his head is at," Anna laughed.

"Are you going to chat with him tonight?" Anna asked after she had caught her breath. 

"Yeah, I just want to see where his head is at," Anna and Faye agreed. 

"I talked with Teddy and tried to just saw I wasn't bothered with AJ coming in. And he was surprised that I was so calm?" Faye gazed at the boy who was now in the kitchen. 

"Some guys like that confidence but other guys like to know you care," Anna advised. 

"I mean, not to sound too big headed, but I don't think shes better than me. I can't sit here and worry about other people's behavior, all I can worry about is my own."

"You know, I think people see Faye as an air head but that girl has some of the best advice ever. She's my girl in here," Anna clapped her hands.

Soon after the islanders began to head inside for bed. Anna sneakily grabbed a t shirt from Liam's bag as they headed to the dressing room and after showering got dressed in it with a pair of tiny shorts. 

"Hello gorgeous," Liam hummed as he watched the girl climb into their bed with dark eyes. 

"Hello there," she grinned as she took off her mic and put her water bottle down. "Good night?"

"Yeah it was alright," he pulled her into his chest while they waited for the lights to turn out. "The boys are buzzing I know."

"What about you? Are you buzzing?" She asked softly as she played with the dusting of hair on his chest. 

"Look at me babe," he tilted her chin up, recognizing the worried tone in her voice. "Got all I need right here alright?"

His stare pierced her until she nodded and went to bury her head back in his chest. He was having none of it and pulled her up his body until he could easily connect their lips. He wasted no time sneaking his tongue into her mouth and letting one of his hands tangle in her hair. 

She smiled against his lips as their friends started yelling at them, giggling when he just huffed and pulled the duvet over their heads.

*

Love island cliff hangers are honestly the worst thing in the world