46

As the girls were getting ready, Liam peeked in the dressing room to make sure everyone was decent before sitting at Anna's mirror

As the girls were getting ready, Liam peeked in the dressing room to make sure everyone was decent before sitting at Anna's mirror. "So Priya, let's have a girly chat," Liam smirked as the girls roared in laughter. "Is Brett a bit of you?"

"Maybe yeah," Priya laughed lightly. Liam sat there for a little longer, entranced by Anna doing her makeup. 

"Ok babe, you've got to go," Anna laughed. "You're distracting me." The boy pouted but agreed, dropping a kiss on the girls cheek before leaving her to do her winged liner. When she came down the stairs in her green and white outfit, the man whistled, waiting at the bottom of the stairs for her like normal.

"Your bum looks out of this world in this," he grabbed her hand and spun her around, before the couple walked out to the garden. The group gathered around one of the tables, pouring out drinks before welcoming Brett to the villa. After, the girls went to gather at the fire pit as Priya and Matt had a chat. As Faye was showing Anna the selfies they had taken that night, Priya came back over. 

"Yeah, had a bit of a peck," Priya blushed as the girls cheered. "But it wasn't anything crazy, I do think Brett is my type for sure."

Shortly after, smaller groups had formed and Anna and Mary found themselves sitting with Brett. As the girls were asking him more about his schooling, his phone rang. 

To no one's surprise, Brett asked Priya to go on a date. The group gathered to send them off, before Liberty, Anna, Chloe and Faye gathered on the couch. 

"It's clear all of us can't resist our men," Liberty laughed. "So have we all entered the first stage of the NVQs?"

The girls went back and forth before Liberty presented an idea. "Should we all just throw in our hats tonight and graduate?" Anna was shocked as the three other girls agreed, turning to her. 

"I mean, they won't be able to decide on who to film eh?" the girls laughed. 

"We can have a ceremony in the morning!" Liberty covered her face. 

"It could be prom night!" Faye cackled. 

"They're gonna be all smiley tomorrow, not knowing we planned this," Chloe squealed. "I'm in." The three girls laughed as they put their hands together in a pact.

"Those boys are going to have a good night, I can tell you that," Anna laughed in the beach hut.

Shortly after, Priya and Brett returned from their date. Both groups split to debrief on the pairs night before the girls headed up for bed. 

"What are you wearing," Anna whispered to Faye as the girls started to get un ready. The girls debated sleepwear, poor Priya looked so confused as the girls donned pink robes and headed down to the bedroom. The boys kicked up a fuss when they walked in, the girls all smirking against their water bottles as they headed to their beds. 

Aaron and Mary headed to the day beds as Liberty came into the bedroom, throwing a condom on a few beds before making her way to her own. "Whats this then?" Liam joked, looking at the package in his hand. 

"Don't know," Anna shrugged. "You'll have to find out."

*spice warning*

"I really wanna find out whats under here," he murmured, pulling up the duvet as he tugged at her robe. He groaned lightly when he saw the red lace bralette she was wearing. "You little minx," she laughed as they ducked under the duvet, Liam pulling at her hips to get her to straddle him.

"Liam," she scolded, stopping over one of his thighs. "The lights are still on!"

"Not for long eh?" he wiggled his leg till he felt his thigh meet her lace covered center. "Rub on it." Anna looked a little shocked, but obliged, moving her hips back and forth slightly, smiling as the lights turned out. She untied her robe, so the boy could see her red set, leaning down to kiss him as she rubbed against his leg. 

It didn't take long for Anna to lose her underwear, and Liam to slide on the condom. She sunk down on him, somehow him feeling bigger in this position. As she took him to the hilt, she moved down to rest on his chest. His hands came to grab at her ass, his feet planted as he thrust up to meet her movements. 

Anna in the back of her mind knew that it would be obvious what they were doing, but she couldn't find it in herself to care. In the cocoon of the duvet, all she could think about was Liam. The man was proper panting in her ear now, one hand tangling in her hair as the other held her still so he could thrust into her hard from below.

"I'm close," Anna whispered in his ear, placing kisses down his neck as his own thrusts became sloppy. 

"Me too," he cupped her neck. "Ride me a little more sweetheart." Anna used her position to move up and down on his length, his hands probably leaving marks on her hips as he felt his end nearing. 

"Thats it, I'm coming," Liam pulled her all the way down on him, her walls fluttering as he filled his condom.