61

"Morning guys," Toby yelled bright and early the next morning. "Happy last day in the villa!"

"Holy shit," Anna yawned. "Isn't that crazy?" Liam nodded his agreement, propping himself up in bed, Anna cuddling into his side like usual. 

"Lads," Liam called out, looking left and right. "Should we make the girls coffee in bed?"

"Oh," Anna perked up. "Yes please!" The boys all agreed, getting out of bed to head into the garden. After the boys left, Anna turned to look at Kaz and Faye. "We have them whipped don't we." The girls all nodded before breaking into laughter. 

The four boys came in toting their coffees, climbing back in bed with their girls. "Ah, this hits the spot baby," Anna licked her lips. "Thank you!"

She went to lean in for a kiss but was stopped by a phone ringing. "I got a text," Toby called out. "Islanders, tonight you will attend the Love Island 2021 ball. But first you have to brush up on your dance moves."

"Oh no," Anna groaned, Liam looking at her with a laugh. "My poor toes." The girls all joined the boys congo line to head to their dressing room, throwing on bikinis and heading downstairs to meet their instructors. The group gathered in the garden after greeting the couple that would be leading them. 

"We are here to teach you a bit of salsa," the woman started off. The partners went through their own routine, that all the islanders shit themselves watching thinking they would be learning it. They all felt better when they started off with the basics. 

The couples spent time learning the steps apart before coming together to start working on it as a pair. "Liam was very intent on moving his hands every time his hips moved," Anna laughed in the beach hut. "It was like they were glued together."

The couples continued practicing with the instructor before they were eventually set free. "You all did great, you will kill it tonight," she called out, the islanders yelling their thanks as the two left the villa. The girls made their way up to sit on the daybeds while the boys tanned. 

The conversation turned to prom. "Did you girls go to prom?" Faye asked. 

"I went to two," Chloe commented to all of the girls surprise. 

"I didn't even know you could do that," Anna laughed. Kaz's phone rang shortly after Chloe admitted she had actually been to three proms. 

"I've got a text!" she yelled. "Girls, its time for some R&R. Please get ready to leave the villa! #spaday #feelgood." The girls all cheered as they ran inside to get dressed.

The girls arrived to food and drinks to start off their outing. "Cheers to being at the spa with no boys," Chloe toasted with a laugh, the girls clinking their glasses before making their way to the seating area. The producers had set out some robes and set out a ton of skin care products. 

Anna and Chloe went right in for a good old mud mask. They messed around for a bit before cleaning themselves and sitting on the pools edge. "You ready?" Kaz asked the girls. "To express your feelings?"

"I'm really nervous," Chloe laughed. "But I'm giving it a go."

"There will be tears tonight you think?" Anna asked the girls as they wrote. "Its our last moments together."

"Oh for sure," Kaz agreed. The girls worked on their speeches, and before long they were being ushered back to the villa to get ready for the evening. The girls took extra care to get dresses that evening, going to the nines. Anna was scared shitless to be the first one out, but that faded as soon as she saw Liam's smile.

"Babe you look stunning," Liam walked to meet her at the steps, grabbing bother her hands and kissing them before leaning forward to kiss her

"Babe you look stunning," Liam walked to meet her at the steps, grabbing bother her hands and kissing them before leaning forward to kiss her. "You look unreal."

"You look so handsome baby," Anna beamed as he led her back to the line of boys. "I love the way you look in a tux." The two shared another kiss before turning to watch Kaz approach. The girl looked stunning in blue, turning Tyler into a beaming mess. 

Faye followed, the sight of Teddy in a tux putting the girl into uncontrollable giggles. Finally came Chloe, who put a huge smile on Tobys face. "Well hello Summer ball," Faye commented as they all stood in line before heading over to the champagne table. Liam popped the bottle before pouring everyone a glass. 

"Everyone raise your glasses," Toby prompted. "It's been a long and emotional one. Every single one of us had a long and hard journey to get here. It hasn't been easy, but  you know what, no risk no reward." 

The islanders all said their cheers, clinking their glasses and then preparing for the speeches. As the sun went down, Liam and Anna headed up to the little stage first. 

"Feels like a marriage altar doesn't it," Anna laughed as she looked out at her friends. 

"Go on babe," Liam smiled. 

"I have to start?!" She squeaked, everyone laughing with her.

"Go on, just breathe," he encouraged. 

"All right," Anna sighed with a smile. "Liam Joseph Reardon. Seven weeks ago, I came into this villa as a young woman, looking for love but just expecting to have a fun summer and meet some great people. As soon as I laid eyes on you, I knew this would all be more than I was expecting."

She took a deep breath. "I fell in love with your smile. The way you talk about your family and your home. The love you have for your friends. I fell in love with the way you stand up for people, and the way you support me to be my best self. Growing up, I saw my parents and the love they had for one another. A love that brought my mum to live thousands of miles from her family, to be with the man she loved. My mum said that Love Island wouldn't help me find what I was looking for. But the other day, she looked at me and said she had been wrong."

Anna laughed wetly. "For my mum, those words hardly ever leave her lips. But the way you love me, and the way you make me feel, is something that some people will never get to feel. And moving forward, I am excited to continue being loved by you. To keep loving you, and making fun of your singing. And to building our relationship, because for me, all of this was so worth it, because I found you."

The islanders all 'awwed' as Liam wiped Anna's tears away with a soft smile. "How am I meant to follow up to that?" Liam asked with a laugh, before looking down at his own writing. "Anna, when you came in this villa all those weeks ago, I was awestruck. You came in and immediately charmed everyone with your warmth and your kindness. For me it went a little deeper. I caught a glimpse of those brown eyes and I just got lost in them."

"Poop brown," Anna giggled as Liam shook his head.

"Our connection was impossible to miss. The moment we sat down to talk, we both felt it. After that, I knew that there was not going to be anyone who could compare. You have shown me your fiery side, your caring side, your slightly crazy side, and I fell in love with all of them. These seven weeks have just been the start of something amazing. And I can't wait to go home with you and start this next adventure, because it's going to be bloody amazing. Rwy'n dy garu di." 

Anna echoed him in Welsh before standing on her toes to kiss him. Their friends whooped and clapped as the two made their way back to their seats. Anna found herself tearing up at almost all of their friends speeches, Liam offering her a tissue with a smile every time. The speeches ended on an extreme high with Toby asking Chloe to be his girlfriend. 

The islanders took a few minutes to show off their new salsa skills after Chloe said yes, dancing and laughing to the music the producers had put on. After that, Anna found herself thrown over Liam's shoulder as the islanders did their last bomb in the pool of 2021. 

*alright peeps, sorry for the delay on this, my grandfather passed so it's been rough sailing for a bit.... next chap is the final, but I do want to serve yall some post villa scenes... what do you guys want to see!!*