24

"Did you have a good sleep back inside?" Faye asked Anna the next morning.

"Oh 100%," Anna confirmed. "I won't be sleeping on the day beds again thats a fact."

The girls all laughed as they headed down stairs. Liam was already in the gym and Anna quickly walked over. "You want some eggs?"

"Yes please," he grinned at her. As she nodded and walked away the other boys patted him on the back. 

"Wifey material for sure," Hugo joked as Liam glared at him. He quickly finished his workout and went over to eat with Anna. 

"Here you are handsome," Anna smiled and accepted the kiss he pressed to her lips before Liam looked at the empty space in front of her. "You already eat?"

"No, just wasn't hungry this morning," Anna took a sip of water as Liam looked at her with furrowed brows. 

"None of that, at least eat some fruit," before Anna could even respond Liam got up and grabbed a bowl before going for the bowl of fruit in the fridge. 

"He's like a little mother hen, its cute," Anna grinned.

"Here you go gorgeous," Liam placed the bowl in front of her. 

"Where is my fork?" Anna asked, seeing Liam's cheeky smile. 

"Figured you could eat it with your hands," the boy winked as Anna shoved his shoulder and got up for her own fork. 

The two finished eating before heading to join the others around the pool. The girls were judging the boys in a diving competition, interrupted by Anna's phone ringing. 

"I've got a text," she yelled just as Toby belly flopped. "Anna and Liam, it't time for your first date. Please get ready to leave the villa." The girl was tackled in hugs but couldn't take her eyes off of Liam's huge grin. 

*

"You look stunning babes," Faye clapped as she finished curling Anna's hair. 

"Thank you," Anna stood and pulled down her shorts and adjusted her top. 

"You look beautiful," Liam grinned as he waited for her at the bottom of the stops, grabbing a hold of her waist to draw her into a slow kiss

"You look beautiful," Liam grinned as he waited for her at the bottom of the stops, grabbing a hold of her waist to draw her into a slow kiss. "Shall we head off?"

The girl nodded and the couple left the villa with their friends cheering them on. 

"Oh this is lovely," Anna remarked as she looked at the little picnic set up that was waiting for them. Liam helped her sit before joining her on the blanket and pulling out the bottle of wine. He poured the both of them glasses before raising his for a cheers. 

"Cheers to a wonderful first date with an absolutely stunning girl," he tipped his glass to hers. 

"And to my handsome boy," Anna pecked his cheek before sipping her wine.