41

The next day, the islanders were awoken as usual by the sun beaming into the bedroom. "Good morning," Anna hummed as she set her head on Liam's chest as she sipped on some water. His greeting was interrupted by Jake's phone dinging. 

"Islanders, it's time to get up and go as you'll be spending the day at the island vibes club. Please get ready to leave the villa."

The girls squealed as they jumped out of bed and headed to the dressing room. They got dressed before heading down to the whooping boys to load up the vans and head to the club. 

"This is lovely," Liberty gushed as the islanders approached the sandy area complete with a bar and some loungers

"Gonna go for a swim," Liam teased Anna as he wrapped his arms around her from behind as she waited for a cocktail.

"Maybe a little later," she laughed as everyone yelled when the music began. She dragged Liam behind her as they approached their friends all dancing in a circle. The group all chatted, danced and drank before the music abruptly turned off. The islanders looked to the producers for a clue but quickly understood when they saw the blonde approaching them across the sand. 

"Hello everyone," Laura grinned as she approached the silent group. "Lets head over here shall we?" She led them to a flat patch of sand, the group forming a semi circle around her as she prepared to speak.

"I am here to share some very important news with you all," Liam squeezed Anna's hip as she leaned further back into his chest with a sigh. "The public has been voting for their favorite boy, and their favorite girl."

"The three girls with the fewest votes and the three boys with the fewest votes, risk being dumped from the island today. Those dumped from the island will leave immediately and not return to the villa" Anna could feel the tension in the group around her as Laura scanned the group. 

"And now, in no order, the girls with the fewest votes are

Abi

Mary

and Kaz."

Anna's mouth and others literally dropped as they stared at the three girls the public had put on the chopping block. 

"And now for the boys who's place is at risk. First is

Dale

Tyler

and Jake."

Anna couldn't find herself to mirror the other islanders shock at the last boy's name being called. If she had a vote she would not have been voting for him either. 

"The rest of you are safe, congratulations," Laura smiled at the islanders still standing in from of her. "The six of you standing with me, you received the fewest votes and are therefore vulnerable. But today, only one boy and one girl will leave today. And that decision is up to your fellow islanders."

The remaining islanders split into two groups, Anna grabbing Faye's hand as the girls moved to sit by the bar. 

"How are you feeling right now?" Faye asked Liberty who looked a little shell shocked at having her best friend and boyfriend possibly leaving the villa. 

"Obviously wasn't nice to hear him say those things but my heart is definitely in my stomach," the blonde leaned into Chloe who offered a side hug. 

"Dale hasn't really tried to get to know a lot of the girls in here," Liberty pointed out as the girls debated. "It's not like he hasn't had a chance."

"At the end of the day, Jake can kiss my ass but I can own up to that on my end but still be understanding that you and him are together and he and Liam are very close," Anna sighed as the other girls nodded with her. The boys and girls turned back to face Laura. 

"Boys will you please reveal who you have chosen to dump from the island?"

"This is obviously really hard for us," Toby started. "And harder for me because all of you have played a part in my journey here. But unfortunately the girl we have chosen to dump from the island is,

Abi."

Anna's heart lurched as she saw Abi smile sweetly, grabbing for Faye's hand as well. 

"Good lord if anyone deserved to find someone in here it was Abi," Anna sniffled in the beach hut.

"Girls, please tell us who you have chosen to send home."

"You three are all massive parts of this villa, but we did have to choose to send one of you home," Anna squeezed Chloe's hand as she spoke up. "Im really sorry but we have chosen Dale."

"Abi and Dale, I am sorry but your time on Love Island is over. Please say your goodbyes." Laura smiled before turning and going off the way she came. 

*

hey babes im back whoops!! hoping to wrap this up in the next little bit, and at this point im just ready so if the chapters aren't crazy detailed and in depth forgiveeeee me