42

The mood riding back to the villa was somber. Liam kept Anna tucked into his side as they went back into the villa, dropping a sweet peck to her lips before they parted ways to get ready for the night. 

Anna listened to the other girls chat as she put on her highlight, the room going silent at a ringtone

"I've got a text!" Chloe squealed. "Chloe and Mary, Aaron would like to date you both. Please get ready to head out to the garden." The girls all squealed as the two blondes hurried to finish getting ready. 

Anna and Faye were heading to the terrace when they heard the boys yelling as well. "They must have dates too," Anna remarked as Kaz went into the hall. 

"Who's going?" Anna asked the girl. 

"Teddy and Matthew," Anna's eyes darted to the blonde beside her who let out what was supposed to be an unbothered 'cute'. She wrapped her arms around the girls waist from behind as the two waddled to the terrace. 

"You feeling threatened?" Anna teased Toby as they sat down. 

"Nah she's a beautiful girl," Anna basically cooed at him until a body sitting beside her stole her attention. 

"Hello handsome," Anna grinned as she leaned into his side, pressing a kiss to his lips as the rest of the group joined them to spy on the dates in the garden. 

"You look stunning, glad no one wanted to try it with you," Liam smirked as Anna swatted his thigh. The other's tilted over the balcony as the new comers entered the villa. Anna and Liam sat chatting, until Anna's attention was stolen by whistling. She frowned when she looked over and saw Faye laying down with her eyes closed and whistling. 

"You alright hun?" Anna moved her way, the blonde peering up at her. 

"I mean, it wont be nice to see it but if it happens it happens," she shrugged. "Not gonna stress about it today, tomorrow, next week. Stress gives me wrinkles, and wrinkles means more botox and more botox means my face will drop." The blonde blew her eyes wide at her giggling friend. The girls were distracted at Jake calling down into the garden. 

"Teddy didn't answer if it went well," Liberty reported back, Anna quickly patting Faye's shoulder as she sighed heavily. The girls chatted quietly until Chloe's voice shouted up, calling for them to come down. 

"Be nice Faye," Toby laughed as they headed down the stairs.

"I don't even like people," the girl huffed. 

"Aaron could be your new friend. Priya could be your new friend," the dark haired boy teased. 

"Oh Priya will be my friend," Faye stone faced the boy as he cackled, Anna giggling behind them. At the end of the stairs she caught up with Liam who was waiting for her. 

"Don't get swept off your feet alright?" Liam lifted the girl off of her feet as she belly laughed. 

"Babe no chance," she kicked her feet while staring into his eyes. "Put me down!" She demanded after kissing him on the nose to soften the blow. The couple linked hands before following the other islanders to the garden, introducing themselves to Aaron and Priya. 

Eventually the group split and Faye and Anna led Priya over to the swing. 

"So how are you feeling?" Anna asked as they got situated. 

"Were you nervous?"

"I feel good! But yeah I was nervous, but everyone has been great," the girl beamed. 

Faye asked Priya about her job before jumping in the deep end. 

"I want to just get this out there. Obviously you picked Teddy for a date, its there," the girls laughed. "How were your dates?"

Anna respected Priya for not holding back as she talked about her dates, even with Faye staring at her. "How do you feel about me going on a date with him?" the girl asked, clearly seeing the face the blonde was putting on. 

"Obviously not feeling great but, its happened," the blonde laughed through what her friend could see was a little bit of pain. 

The trio was joined by other islanders and the conversation quickly picked up. Eventually after the groups had split up, Anna and Faye were alone on a daybed. 

"So how do you actually feel after tonight?" Anna asked as Faye kept peeking to where Teddy and Priya were talking again. 

"Obviously we had that talk where I said I was done because I wasn't willing to admit I was a little in the wrong. And I'm terrified that before I've even gotten the chance to remedy that his head has already been turned."

"Oh babe," Anna pulled her in for a cuddle. "I know it's scary to admit when you're wrong, but it's never too late to try to save that relationship unless you don't try at all."

"It's safe to say I may have reacted in the wrong way to cinema night," the blonde sighed. 

"Oh maybe, maybe," Anna laughed. "But you recognizing that and admitting it I think says a lot."

Shortly after the girls were interrupted by the migration to the changing rooms to get ready for bed. Anna wiped off her makeup and was applying her face cream when she heard Priya call for Faye.  "I just wanted you to know that I talked to Teddy and he is 100% Faye."

The blonde nodded before speaking. "Theres some things I need to address with the way I dealt with things, but thank you for telling me."

Anna gave her friend one last cuddle before heading down to meet her welshman in bed. 

"Hello darling," he grinned as she climbed in to cuddle into his side. "You've been a busy bee tonight."

"Yeah, just feel like Faye needs a friend," she leaned up on an elbow to look down at him. Her hand gently scratched at the stubble on his cheek as his fingers caught in her hair. 

"C'mon," he practically whined as he tugged her down to him, swallowing her giggles with a soft kiss as the lights turned off. 

**

yall heres the thing, I could write a full sex scene after the next chapter, I could not, what yall want