21

"We came pretty close to coming in from the tundra last night," Anna groaned as she sat up in the daybed she and Liam had been sharing.

"Obviously Liam and I were ready to swipe my bed back, but we left it to the new girls," Anna sat with her arms crossed in the beach hut. 

"We'll be fine," Liam got up soon. "The numbers are still uneven, there's going to have to be a recoupling soon."

The couple went inside to get ready, joining the others in the garden for some food before going off in smaller groups. 

"Well isn't that interesting," Anna commented to Faye as the two watched Toby and Abbi chat on the swing. 

"She has said her top three are Toby, Teddy and Aaron," Faye revealed as the girls caught sight of a fuming Chloe. 

"I mean, I do feel bad for Chloe, but Toby has already done this once, are we supposed to believe he won't do it again?" Anna asked.

"Oh my god," Faye quietly squealed. "Kaz and Tyler on the day beds."

"Oh yes," Anna clapped. 

"Obviously spoke with Tyler a bit last night, lovely boy. I hope he and Kaz get on because that girl deserves some loving!"

The two girls were joined by Jake and Liberty before their chat was interrupted by a loud discussion between Chloe and Toby. 

"I think she's pretty upset because Toby's pulled Abi this morning before even speaking to her," Liberty shrugged as Anna frowned. The girls then got up when Chloe headed to the swings, hustling over to join her. 

"I can just tell he's thinking about making moves, and it's really upset me," Chloe teared up. "Like we have this connection and went in the hideaway and he's going to literally entertain the next girl that comes in the villa?"

"I do think Toby is playing a bit of a game," Anna commented. "I'm not sure he's really here for a true connection I think he just wants to have fun."

The girls had a little gym session together for the afternoon before beginning to get ready for the night. 

"Is she doing that on purpose you think?" Liam asked Hugo who was sitting on the day bed with him. Hugo followed Liam's gaze to Anna showering in the outdoor shower. Anna never really had to try to be sexy, and this was no different. She was literally just washing her hair and Liam was panting like a dog. 

"Yeah, I had to remove myself from that situation before I saw something I didn't want to see," Hugo laughed in the beach hut. 

Liam watched for a few more minutes while Anna finished her shower, finally catching her attention as she wrapped herself in a towel. "What are you staring at?"

"You literally were showering in front of me, what am I supposed to do!" Anna giggled as she came over to place a knee on the daybed and hover over him. 

"Did that turn you on?" She asked innocently as she trailed a nail down Liam's naked chest. 

"You could say that," Liam answered lowly as he tried to grab Anna's other leg to pull her onto his lap. 

"No sir," she slapped his hand away. "I need to go get ready." She scurried away as the dark haired boy threw his head back and groaned loudly. 

"Liam is really fun to rile up," Anna laughed into her hands.

"How have your talks with Toby been going?" Anna asked Abigail as the girls sat in the kitchen

"He has said he's open to getting to know me so," the other girls shrugged. 

"Honestly, if I were you, I would pull Chloe for a chat. I don't think Toby is being honest with her at all," Anna advised, the two piping down as Kaz, Liberty and Georgia came over. 

"I feel like she shouldn't be shocked that what happened with her Toby and Kaz is now repeating Itself," Abigail commented as the other joined them.

"So," Kaz pulled Anna into the corner of the kitchen. "Tyler and I may have had a cheeky song on the terrace."

"Shut up," Anna gasped, wrapping her arms around Kaz and jumping up and down. 

"I am very happy for the girl, finally she is at least getting to know a boy she has a connection with," Anna clapped. 

"There they go again," Liam sighed as he joined Anna on a day bed. 

"That whole situation is just mad, like how hard can it be to tell the truth?" Anna whispered to him. 

"Oh no," she murmured as Chloe then stood up and headed straight to Abigail. 

"He's told Abi that he is open to getting to know other people, and I just don't think he ever told Chloe that," Anna whispered to Liam as they watched the girls speak. 

"It'll all work itself out," Liam reassured her as he pulled her head towards him to steal her attention. 

*