18

*Thank you to besties who flagged I skipped a chapter!!! should be correct now :) *

"Hello gorgeous," Liam greeted as she walked down the stairs. 

"Who me?" Anna teased as she grabbed the hand he held out as she reached the bottom of the steps

"Who me?" Anna teased as she grabbed the hand he held out as she reached the bottom of the steps. She accepted the kiss Liam placed on her lips before the two linked and walked towards the garden. 

"I feel like some people are going to kick off tonight," Liam mused as the two headed to the kitchen for drinks. 

"Oh 100%," she agreed. "I think I should talk with Toby as well, I felt bad today."

"I don't necessarily agree with what Toby did, but I don't hate the boy," Anna spoke from the beach hut. "Like if he and Kaz are good I should probably cut him some slack."

Anna decided to go pull him before the rest of the islanders joined them in the garden, going to grab him from where he was sitting with Jake. "Hiya, can I steal you for a chat Toby?"

Jake ended up scurying off and Anna stole his spot, looking at the boy in front of her. "So obviously I did want to just clear the air on what you said today."

"Yeah," the boy sighed. "I didn't mean to start anything, I just went with my gut."

"Nah mate, you didn't start anything, I'm definitely not upset. I just wanted to speak with you and lay it all out. Obviously you and Kaz's situation was your business. When I came in I definitely gravitated to her and thought of her as a friend so seeing the way you had treated her just put me off wanting to be friendly with you."

"Yeah, but here's the thing, you had no skin in the situation like-" Anna could see the boy getting frustrated and got confused quickly. 

"Toby, I did not come over here to fight. I literally came to apologize and ask to be friends."

"Yeah, but now I'm ticked off. Like you and other people in here are like punishing me for not liking Kaz?"

"Is this boy alright?" Anna asked from the beach hut incredulously. 

"Woah, woah,woah. It was never about that. It was about your behavior with the situation. In my opinion, both you and Chloe could have done things in a much more respectful way. Those are my thoughts. But I am obviously willing to be civil and I don't want you to think I don't like you. That situation is over and done with, and if you and Kaz are good then so are we."

"Yeah alright," Toby sighed before getting up and walking away. Anna furrowed her brows when she saw him head straight for Kaz and Liberty. Liam came over to take Toby's spot. 

"How did that go?"

"Honestly think he's feeling upset that people are judging him for the Kaz situation and he's taking it out on us."

"I know after the public vote Toby was feeling very insecure, but like you made those choices own your shit," Anna huffed.

Liam hummed as the two watched Liberty get up from her seat and come towards the couple. "He is proper pissed about the challenge," Liberty sat with them. 

"Yeah he tried to kick off with me but I was like um, I came over here to apologize?" the group talked some more before Anna followed Faye and Kaz to the terrace. 

"So basically, we was sitting there, and Toby goes 'I wouldnt change anything about how I handled the situation'," Kaz told the other girls that looked at her increduously. 

"What the actual fuck goes through this boys mind!" Anna threw her hands up. 

"And I said 'so you had to disrespect me to get to know Chloe' and he was like it all led me to where I am now."

"What a prick," Anna shook her head as Kaz kept ranting. The girls then headed back downstairs, Kaz going towards Aaron and Faye and Anna going to sit with Liberty and AJ.

"He just handled things like an absolute pussy," Faye shrugged as Anna nodded along. 

"Oi, if you have something to say, say it to my face," Toby's voice called out. 

Faye whipped around and stared at him. "You handled the situation like a pussy," Faye said clearly, shocking Toby. 

"I love Faye man, she is not afraid to get into it," Anna cackled. 

"Say it with your chest babe," Anna giggled as she sipped her drink. 

"You too Anna? You want to have another go?" He stared down the black haired girl who was looking at him like he was dumb. 

"Mate, you and I have already done this tonight, don't try to get started again."

"I just think if either of you have a problem then you should pull me for a chat," Toby looked between the two girls. 

"I did that earlier," Anna said slowly to him. 

"Listen, I made a comment. Get over it," Faye turned her back to the boy. 

"I understand he may be frustrated but people aren't always going to agree with your decisions, thats life," Anna mused in the beach hut. 

"He basically was telling me his take and I think he realized he fucked up," Liberty informed the girls as they were getting ready for bed. 

"It's just funny like, I went to go make peace with him and we ended up here," Anna rolled her eyes.