34

"How was everyones night?" Chloe asked as the girls gathered on the terrace the next morning. 

"Mine was good, but I want to know what those two got up to in the bed next to me," Mary stared at Anna with a giggle as the girl shook her head. 

"No hiding that hickey on your neck hun," Faye cackled as the girl gasped and slapped a hand over her neck. 

"I'm going to kill him," she grumbled. "But it was really nice, just got to kind of put everything behind us."

"So you're back on track then?" Liberty confirmed of the girl.

"Yeah I think so," she nodded, hiding her face as the girls all cheered. 

"But Kaz, what is going on with you?"

"This boy is just so confusing," the girl sighed. "Like he says he wants to continue to get to know me,  but also Clarisse, and I don't think either of us deserve to be his second choice." 

"I am thankful for the spot Liam and I are in, because I felt the same way Kaz did when Liam came back and Lillie was telling me these things. But I was just lucky to get my way out of it because it was all made up."

*

Anna and Liam kept to themselves during the day. They basically became the villa commentators as they watched all of their friends make moves. Hugo was trying to figure things out with Amy, Abi was making moves on Dale, and most interesting, was Toby pulling Chloe for a chat. 

"It's definitely nice to be over the drama at the moment so we can just relax and observe," Anna laughed from the beach hut while Liam shook his head.

"Do you think Dale and Abi or Dale and Mary? Maybe even Sam and Mary?" Anna whispered as she and Liam watched Mary and Dale go and talk. 

"I don't know, I think Mary is a bit more of Dale's type," Liam commented as they watched Abi then sit with Sam. 

"I think Abi and Dale look unreal together," Anna giggled as Liam sighed and rolled over so his head was resting on her chest. 

"Leave them be, pay attention to me," he whined as she laughed and carded her fingers through his hair. The two of them asked each other random questions until they were interrupted by Chloe yelling that she had a text. 

"Islanders, its time to show some 'Mad Love' because tonight the villa will host a special VIP performance for the Spotify Summer party."

"It's Mabel," Faye screeched as the other islanders got hyped for the night. 

*

"So," Liam sighed shakily as he sat on the bed with Teddy and Jake. "I think, after Mabel does her set, I'm gonna ask Anna to be my girlfriend."

"Mate!" Teddy shot up. "That is wild."

"Yeah," the boy grinned as Jake and Teddy both piled on top of him. "She is just my absolute dream girl, and I can't stand the thought of us maybe leaving tomorrow and she isn't my girlfriend. I gotta lock that down."

"Lock it down," Jake cackled as the boys got up to start looking for Liam's outfit. 

*

All the girls were buzzing that night as they got ready, singing and dancing. 

"It's going to be so nice to just relax after the drama and have some fun," Lib grinned as she did her hair, all the girls yelling in agreement. 

"Anna," Liam's eyes bugged out of his head when he saw Anna come down the stairs

"Anna," Liam's eyes bugged out of his head when he saw Anna come down the stairs. "How am I supposed to keep my hands off of you?" he murmured as he cupped her blushing face and dropped a long kiss onto her lips. 

"Behave," she teased as she bopped his nose and intertwined their fingers before heading out to the garden. The producers kept them all inside, and eventually they were released into the platform in the yard where Mabel was performing. 

"Don't call me up!" Faye and Anna screamed, running down the steps to stand by the platform and sing along with the performer. The two eventually broke apart, heading to grab their boys to dance around. 

"Mabel was at our garden party, can you believe it," Anna laughed breathlessly. 

"Cheers to more mad love," Mabel blew kisses to the islanders as she and the dancers walked away. 

"How awesome was that," Anna giggled as Faye grabbed her hand and the two went to walk to the day beds. 

"Can you all stick around for a sec?" Liam called as he walked down to where Mabel had been performing. Anna looked at the boy in confusion as Teddy wrapped an arm around her shoulder and they all looked at the clearly nervous figure in front of them. 

"Whats going on?" Anna looked at a beaming Teddy in suspicion. 

"I've got something I want to say. Obviously, I came in those doors four weeks ago hoping to find love. And I found this stunning woman waiting for me," he gestured Anna to join him. She stumbled as Teddy nudged her towards the man. 

"Anna Thomas, you are everything I could want in a woman," he grinned down at her. "You are the classiest and most fiery person all at once, and I was hoping you would take pity on me and make me your boyfriend."

"You soppy dick," Anna laughed. "I would love to be your girlfriend." She squealed Liam squatted down to lift her up and spin her around, setting her down and leaning over to kiss her deeply. The two pulled apart as their friends gathered around, screaming in excitement as they welcomed in the second official couple of Love Island 2021.