54

After the group had waved Priya and Brett off, Liam and Anna sat with Lib, Jake, Tyler and Kaz talking about the evening. Anna sat there silently when they began to talk about Faye kicking off. 

"Yeah, glad we dodged the bullet there not gonna lie," Anna laughed in the beach hut. "Like I know Faye will be annoyed, and if it's justified or not to each their own."

"Now it's time to just focus on us all being still here," Liam leaned over to kiss Anna's head. The two ended up heading to the swing, chatting for a minute before Chloe joined them. 

"Why do you look like you're about to shit the bed," Anna asked the blonde. 

"Well, we've got to go tell Lib and Jake we voted for them," Chloe explained. "Like Jake is Toby's best mate, we need to say it before someone else does."

"How would they find out?" Anna was confused. 

"Well, Faye already knows it was 2 out of the 3 of your couples that voted for them," Chloe revealed. "And she and Teddy told Aaron and Mary they voted for them."

"Fucks sake, should we all sit in a circle and expose it then?" Anna shrugged. "I don't care, we've said what we said. I'll talk about it but I'm not going to be made to feel bad about it."

"I can tell Lib isn't happy with me," Chloe sighed. "But how could we not put them?"

"Ah shit," Anna groaned as she saw Faye get up and stalk to the firepit. "Bloody glad I'm not over there then. I'll take a pissed off Jake every day over Faye."

Liam, Anna, Chloe and Aaron ended up in the kitchen watching as Faye and Jake got into it. "Oh he's fucked it," Anna commented with a head shake. 

"I think Faye's thing is, is they were supposed to be her day ones," Aaron spoke.

"Yeah agreed," Anna nodded. "To be fair, like if I was in her position, I would be hurt too. And obviously she feels like now everyone has been lying about supporting the two of them." 

The group watched as Faye got one more yell in, before getting up and walking off, Teddy following soon after.

"So someone has voted for us over Brett and Priya," Mary commented, trying to work out who it was. "And like-"

"Sorry babe, this has all blown up anyways. It was Kaz and Tyler," Anna shrugged when Liam looked at her with a laugh. 

"Are they kidding?" Mary looked at the brunette.

"We need to go talk to Jake and Lib," Chloe sighed as Toby came to join them, the couple heading over to the fire pit. 

"You alright babe?" Anna asked Faye as they sat on the swing. 

"I'm just hurt," Faye admitted. "Like I feel like people haven't been honest with me and it hurts."

"I know babe," Anna rubbed her arm. "But think of it this way, it's not that they don't think you're compatible. It's comparing you to a small pool of people and unfortunately ranking you low."

"Oh babe," Anna leaned over as Faye's eyes welled up. "Don't cry." The two were quickly joined by Teddy and Liam. 

"I'm just sad," Faye sighed, leaning back into Teddy. 

"I'm confused. But they gave me wishy washy reasons and whatever. They just don't want to say it was friendship based," Teddy sipped his drink.

"I can agree with that," the four watched as Kaz and Tyler and Aaron and Mary now had their own conversation. The four splitting up quickly, Kaz and Tyler heading to the swing and Aaron and Mary to a day bed, which didn't stop Aaron and Kaz from getting in another yelling match. 

"Dear god, I can't," Anna said under her breath, dragging Liam from the kitchen to go inside and get ready for bed. Faye met with the brunette in the dressing room, the two sharing a long hug before getting un ready and joining their boys in bed. 

The next morning the islanders were slow to get out of bed. "Things were said, conversations will have to be had today," Aaron said from his bed. "And it is what it is."

"Missing Priya already," Anna pouted. 

"Yeah Brett was a true gent," Teddy said. 

"Genuine people," Faye agreed. "Hard to come by in this place." Anna could practically feel Jake's glare at the blonde's dig. 

The girls still ended upstairs on the terrace for their morning chat. "Anyone got anything to get off their chest from last night?" Faye asked the group. 

"It's all just a bit awkward isn't it," Liberty looked around. "Like the vote wasn't off friendships or anything." Anna had to hold in a bit of a laugh there, nudging Faye's knee with her own. 

"I think that's bull," Faye argued. "I think some of it was off friendships and I think some of It was tactile. Like Kaz and Tyler have gone through the exact same things we have."

"It's no secret Kaz is my best friend in here. But our reasons were honest," Lib shot back. "I wasn't going to go asking everyone why the voted for us, because I get it. Like we had a rocky moment and we're fine now."

Faye hmmed in acknowledgment, but the conversation moved on then. The girls made their way inside to get ready, having a pretty lazy morning and early afternoon before a text made its way to Chloe's phone. "Islanders, its time to take center stage, as tonight you will all headline the love island talent show 2021. #thegreatestshow."

"Babe, I've got no talent!" Anna yelled out to Liam who was cheering in the pool.

"I mean, you do, just not a public one," he smirked as Anna gasped in shock, the other islanders roaring in laughter.

*

ok kids, it's getting to that time.... what type of post villa scenes would you guys want to see?

Also! I published a book for LI 22, so check it out :)