33

"How was it?" Faye pulled Anna to sit with the girls as soon as she walked in. 

"Honestly, she didn't tell me anything I hadn't heard. She said they only talked one on one two or three times and they didn't kiss outside of a challenge. Like I can come back from believing he was getting to know another girl, but kissing or sharing a bed would've been a no go for me."

The other girls nodded and asked a few more questions before scattering as Liam came over. "Can we have a chat?"

Anna nodded and patted the cushion next to her to join her. "How was it?" he asked as he grabbed a pillow for his lap.

"She didn't say anything that none of you guys did," she admitted. "She was just basically saying she thought that you felt something for her but just wouldn't say anything because of me."

"Thats," he sighed and shook his head. "That is just not true. The whole time in Case Amor I was thinking about you and my thought when any of these girls approached me was, I have this girl back in the main villa that I think the world of and I want her to be my girlfriend when we get back from here, is there anyone here I'm willing to chance that on? And the answer everytime is no."

"I'm sorry I'm being like this," Anna teared up, covering her face. "I just have such bad trust Issues her coming in her and saying that really threw me."

"C'mere darling," Liam murmured as he opened his arms for her. She wrapped his arms around him and buried her head in his neck as she sniffled. "I can't imagine how I would feel if the roles were reversed. I am just ready to prove to you how serious I am about you now."

"I missed you so much," she sighed as she relaxed further in his hold. 

"I missed you too," he pressed a kiss to her forehead. 

*

"How are you feeling after today?" Faye asked Anna as the two sat with Liberty after they came into the garden for the night

"After talking with her I do think Liam is telling the truth, she never had any proof of this connection she claimed was felt. So I am giving him another chance, but it was just a really shit situation," the black haired girl confessed. "He has said he's focused on proving to me that everything he said was true so we'll see."

Liberty changed the subject quickly. "I have to tell you both what the new situation with Chloe Is," the blonde giggled as the girls huddled together. "He still likes Chloe."

"What!" Anna shrieked as Faye burst into laughter. "Is the boy daft? How has he gone through all of this pain just to backtrack."

"I did think Toby was a dick but now I just think he's an idiot, like you could've saved you and several girls the heartbreak," Anna rolled her eyes.

The girls giggled together before Anna received a text. "What is it?" Liberty peered over her shoulder. 

"It's from Liam," the Filipina girl clicked into the message. "It says, "I have missed sharing a bed with you, kissing you, hugging you, and so much more. But what I missed most was your smile and laugh."

"Stop that is proper soppy," Liberty whispered as she wrapped her arm around a grinning Anna. The girl looked across the garden to where Liam was standing. When the boy noticed her stare he shrugged his shoulders, asking her opinion. 

She shot him a grin and a thumbs up, giggling when he fist pumped.

"The boy is trying, and I did really miss him, so I'm just trying to focus on us," Anna beamed. 

"Oh look over there," Liberty whispered to Anna as the girls watched Tyler pull Kaz. 

"That is going to get feisty," Anna murmured, the girls snapping their attention away when Toby came and sat on Liberty's other side.

"What's up Tobes?" the blonde turned to the boy who was clearly nervous. 

"I don't know what to do," he admitted. "I've spoke with Mary and Abi, and basically said, my heart is still with Chloe."

Anna pouted and threw her hand to her chest as Liberty gasped. 

"So basically you sewed your wild oats and now you're ready to go back home," Anna giggled as Tony huffed and rolled his eyes good naturedly.

*

"Cmon in then," Liam smiled softly up at Anna as she came down from the dressing room for bed. She grinned, hopping in with him and settling onto his chest with a sigh. 

"Missed cuddling with you," she admitted as the rest of the islanders settling into bed around them. 

"Oh me too," Liam nodded dramatically. The couple echoed everyone's good nights as the lights went out. 

"How are you feeling after today?" he asked as he shifted onto his side so the two were face to face. 

"Honestly, after hearing from her its like a weight is off my shoulders," she sighed, cupping his cheek. "I know this was a little bit of a whirlwind, but if you still want to be with me, I would really like to continue on this journey together."

"Baby, I've just been waiting for you," he smirked, leaning down to press kisses all over her face before letting his lips meet hers. Anna pressed her body as close to him as she could, humming into his mouth when his hand tangled into her hair. 

"Missed that," he pulled back and murmured into her skin as he dropped kisses down the column of her neck. 

"Liam!" she hissed when he nipped at a spot. "Stop that," she half heartedly smacked his chest. 

"Whatever you want love," he whispered.