32

"How you doing hun," Faye frowned as she pulled Anna into her side as she sat with the blonde, Teddy and Amy. 

"I'm just reeling. Like I want to believe what he's telling me but then I just don't understand why she stood there and said all of this," she shook her head. 

"Listen, Lillie was a great girl but she was extremely interested in Liam," Teddy nodded with Amy's statement. "Like she absolutely tried to get him to share her bed or kiss her, but as far as we all know, he never did and he just kept talking about how what he had with you wasn't worth risking it over something in Casa Amor."

"Honestly, hearing Amy say that made me feel a little better. Like she has no loyalty to me, so It was good to hear her perspective," Anna sighed.

The girl sighed as she saw everyone heading inside to get ready for bed. She drug her feet a little as she walked to where Liam was watching her, clearly waiting for her. 

"I can sleep on the day bed if you want," he offered quietly as she approached him. 

"No, thats ok," she smiled weakly as she reached out to intertwine their fingers and they headed inside. 

*

"Good morning," Liam stroked his hand up and down Anna's back. The night before, the two hadn't cuddled like normal, but Liam was willing to give her the space she needed.

"You sleep alright?" He asked quietly as she flipped over to lay face to face with him. 

"I missed cuddling you," she admitted. "I think we should talk again today. I don't want you to feel like I'm punishing you, my mind is just scrambled."

"You take the time you need love," he leaned forward to kiss her nose before rolling out of bed. "Can I bring you up some tea?"

"Yes please," she murmured as she got up too and headed for the dressing room. She was sure the girls noticed she was more subdued than normal, but no one commented on it. Anna accepted Liam's cup of tea and kiss on the cheek before anyone addressed her. 

"How are you feeling Anna?" Kaz asked the girl sitting across from her. 

"My mind is just scrambled. I'm really just trying to not let what Lillie said effect me, but I just don't get it."

"I'll be honest with you hun," Mary leaned over and grabbed her hand. "I think Lillie for some reason thought Liam would change his mind and choose her. When he didn't she wanted to make a splash before she left. Like watching him in there, he gave no indication he felt this 'connection' she did, and his actions were definitely respectful to you the whole time."

"Thank you," she squeezed the girl's hand. "I am sorry I wasn't able to speak with you three more last night, it was just a lot for me." She exchanged hugs with the Casa girls as they all headed downstairs to the garden. 

Chloe and Anna sat at the kitchen bar while Liam was cleaning up, and kept trying to sneak glances at Anna. 

"Stop looking like a kicked puppy," Anna laughed as she saw the look Liam was giving her. "Just let me get my head straight, you and I are supposed to talk today. I think it's going to be fine." He grinned at her, squeezing her waist as he walked away. 

*

"I've got a text," Anna yelled from the swing. "Anna, it's time for you and Lillie to catch up. Please get ready to leave the villa."

The black haired girl rolled her eyes with a huff as she stood. Liam came over to meet her as she went into the villa. "I want you to take everything she says with a grain of salt. I promise you, you have gotten the truth of what happened in Casa Amor from the people here, and I'm sure she'll try to spin things around."

"Let's just see what the girl has to say," Anna smiled tightly at him as she headed upstairs. 

*

"I was absolutely shitting it walking up to that table," Anna admitted

"Hello," Anna briefly greeted the blonde as she took a seat across from her. 

"Firstly, I want to apologize if I came off as abrupt or anything when I spoke to you the other night," Anna hmmed as the girl spoke. 

"I just wanted you to know what happened over there."

"Ok," she said slowly. "So in your words what happened?"

"From day one, he said he found us attractive. We had a few chats and I could really feel him holding back. Multiple times I asked him why he wouldn't just let go and test things out with me while he had the chance."

"So you didn't care that he was in an exclusive relationship?" Anna raised her brow. 

"Yous aren't dating though, if you were that would've never even crossed my mind," Anna hmed again. 

"So what kind of things happened where you thought your feelings were reciprocated?" she asked. 

"Just the talks we had, and we kissed-"

"In a challenge?" she interrupted. 

"Yes in the raunchy races," Lillie confirmed. 

"And did you kiss after that?" 

"No we didn't, he still wanted to be respectful to you."

"Ok, so after your kiss, he told you he felt something?" Anna tried to clarify. 

"No, but I felt it and I think he just didn't want to do anything out of respect for you."

"Ok Lillie," Anna sighed. "You seem like a nice girl. But what I'm hearing is that you liked Liam, and you just assumed he liked you back because he called you attractive and you kissed in a challenge."

"It was more than that though-"

"How many conversations did you have one on one?" Anna interrupted. 

"Two maybe three?" The blonde answered in confusion. 

"In my experience with Liam, he has trouble controlling what he feels. In those conversations did he ever come out and say he felt something or wanted to kiss you?"

"No," she admitted. 

"Lillie," Anna sighed. "I appreciate you thinking you're looking out for me, if that was what this whole thing was really about. But sitting here, I'm just struggling to see where this connection you exposed happened."

The two girls stared at each other for a few moments before Anna nodded, got out of her chair, and left the way she came. 

*