44

*smut warning, enjoy my little horny devils, even if its not good just tell me it is thx xx*

"Liam," Anna giggled as the brunette dipped under the covers as the lights turned off. He pulled back with a smirk, setting his head on her chest and peering up at her which was quite a funny sight. 

"What?" he whispered with a smile, crawling back up her body to press his lips softly to hers. He went to pull back but smirked internally when he felt Anna's hands come up to cup his jaw, keeping him in place. He felt her mouth open under his, her tongue sliding out to meet his own. 

He could taste the remnants of her toothpaste and a bit of peppermint from her chapstick as the two kissed languidly. Anna's legs slid up to cup his waist, one of Liams hands sliding from her calf to her thigh, pushing up under the fabric of her sleep shorts. She sighed into his mouth and Liam began to caress her thigh, Liam's own hips beginning to press into her warm center.

"Liam," Anna sighed as he pulled back from her lips to begin pressing kisses down the column of her neck.

"Tell me what you want," he breathed into her ear as her hips bucked into his, rubbing against his straining member. 

"Touch me," Anna almost whined, Liam laughing under his breath as he slid her top off, his head dropping down to kiss at her chest before taking a nipple into his mouth. His other hand came up to pluck at her other nipple, her hands sliding into his hair as her body squirmed under him. 

Anna slid her hand to his neck, tugging up so his mouth came back to meet hers. As they kissed, her hand slid into his boxers wrapping around his member. His hips thrust slightly into her hand as she swiped at his head, using his pre cum to glide her hand over him.

"Fuck Anna," he hissed as she began to pump him, his breath coming in soft pants against her neck. He snuck his hand into her shorts, slowly rubbing circles against her clit. As he felt her squirm, one of his thick fingers slid down to press into her hole. Her hands slowed against his cock as he began to fuck her with his finger, her body moving to meet his hand. 

As she panted softly into his neck, he slid a second finger in, feeling her adjust to the intrusion. "Want you to fuck me," she whined out, pressing kisses to his neck. 

"Gotta take one more for me," Liam cursed as she began to grind against his hand in earnest, sliding in a third digit. "Don't want to hurt you love."

"You won't," she protested. "C'mon."

Liam ignored her,  continuing to move his fingers  until he could feel her beginning to flutter around them. "Are you close?" he smirked as she nodded. He brought his other hand to her clit, rubbing in time with his thrusts. Anna's whines were muffled into Liam's neck as she felt her orgasm wash over her. 

"Now?" she asked breathlessly as Liam removed his fingers slowly. 

"Greedy girl," he murmured as he leaned down to kiss her before sliding out from under the duvet to grab a condom. He snuck back in, tearing the package open before sliding the latex down his length. "You ready?" he slid in closer to her body, Anna wrapping her arms around his neck with a nod. 

The both of them held their breath as Liam notched his head at her entrance, slowly pressing in as she adjusted to his girth. "Jesus, you're big," she threw her head back into the pillow. 

"You need me to stop?" he whispered in concern, laughing lightly as she shook her head vigorously. He slowly pumped into her opening, her wetness easing the way as he got closer to bottoming out. 

"You feel so good," Liam's head fell to her shoulder as his pelvis finally came into contact with her clit. 

"You've gotta move," Anna moved a little under him to urge him on. With that sign, he slid his hips back to push back in again. He picked up a pace he hoped wouldn't be obvious through the duvet, but found himself not caring as he fell into the feeling of Anna. 

"Just like that," she breathed out, grabbing the back of his neck to bring him into a sloppy kiss. The both of them were panting as Liam's hips picked up speed. 

"You're so tight," Liam grunted softly. "Swear I'm already close."

"Me too," Anna sighed, her hand coming down to stroke her clit. Liam's face was awestruck as he sat back on his heels, watching her get herself off and seeing where their bodies were joining. With that it only took a couple more thrusts before he was falling forward, hips stuttering as he spilled into the condom. Anna's walls fluttered around him as she came, milking him for all he was worth.

"Jesus," she laughed lightly, Liam joining her has he rested his forehead on her sternum. The two sat there breathing heavily for a minute before Liam slowly pulled out, watching Anna for any signs of discomfort. 

"I'm fine babe," she laughed lightly. "Gonna be a bit sore but nothing we can do about it."

*

yall im so close to finishing this I can TASTE ITTTTTT only a year after the last series ended LOL soz