37

*Yall this story really has ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND READS????? you kill me!!!!*

"What's happened?" Liberty asked as she and Anna approached Kaz after watching Matt storm off. 

"We was just sat here, and had the shortest conversation, and he was like 'we're done'" Kaz told the girls in confusion. "Like he just stormed off. I don't even know if he wants to be friends or not be friends."

"I don't get it," Liberty frowned while Anna raised her brows slowly. "I mean, I do but I don't. Like maybe he sees we've saved Tyler for you, so maybe he thinks that your head has been turned. But you didn't completely shut it off with him?"

"Well now it has been," Kaz huffed. 

"Ok Kaz no offense though, isn't this the same situation you were pissed at Tyler about?" Anna reasoned. "Like Tyler was keeping you as an option, which made you feel shit. And like, Matt knows with Tyler staying he's now an option. We all can see you and Tyler working on things, and I'm sure he's just making the choice now before its made for him."

Kaz hmmed as she looked at the girl across the fire before the three were distracted by Tyler and Toby approaching. "Lib, Anna, lets go for a chat,"  the two girls followed along with Toby's half assed wing man attempt and left the two at the fire. 

"I love Kaz, but I don't think Matt has done anything wrong here, like at all," Anna shrugged in the beach hut. "I would do the same if I saw the person I liked go back to someone they had strong feelings for."

*spice warning*

"How are you feeling after tonight?" Liam whispered to Anna as they laid in bed later that night. 

"I'm just happy the both of us are still here, and that's what I want to focus on," she grinned at him, moving easily as he tugged her to lay on top of his body. She giggled as she leaned down to gently press her lips to his as he grabbed the duvet and pulled it up to cover them. 

"Well hello," she laughed into his neck as his thick erection settled between her bum cheeks. 

"Quit that," Liam huffed as she leaned down again and kissed him. She settled fully on top of him, moving her hips slowly as their lips parted and Liam kissed down her neck. "Take this off," he whispered as he tugged at his shirt she was wearing. Once her lace covered chest was revealed, he kissed down the center of her chest before lightly mouthing at her hard nipples. 

She sighed his name as her hips jerked in response to the slight sting of his teeth, grinding down harder on him beneath her. He practically whined when he felt her weight lift off him and she began to shimmy further down the bed. "What are you doing?" He whispered as he felt her hands on his thighs. 

"Just relax," she grinned in the dark as she pulled down his boxers and grasped his cock in her hand. When Liam felt the first swipe of her tongue, he threw his head back into the pillows and had to hold back his groan. He felt around gently for her head, weaving his fingers through her hair as she licked him like the popsicles she loved so much, before taking him into her mouth. 

Anna smirked internally as she felt his hips twitch under her hands, clearly having a mind of their own. His hand was heavy in her hair, not pushing but just resting. As she took more of his length, he fingers tightened, tugging gently as she bobbed in earnest. She paid special attention to his tip as she pulled back to take a breath, licking the thick vein on the underside of his member, before taking him back down and scratching her nails lightly down his thighs. 

She felt him tense under her, the hand in her hair tightening and trying to pull her off. At the signs of his impending orgasm, she stayed where she was, breathed in through her nose and took him down as far as she could. 

She heard his gasp as she held him in her throat for a few moments, pulling back a little bit right as the first spurts of cum left him. She jerked him softly through it, pulling off when he twitched. 

"You fucking naughty girl," Liam wheezed as she moved up the bed again after helping him pull his shorts back up. 

"Yep," she smiled sweetly as she rested on his chest. 

"Did you swallow?" the dark haired boy asked with a thick voice as she looked up at him. 

"Yep," he groaned as he leaned down to kiss her. 

"You are literally so hot, how am I supposed to deal?"

*

"How are we all doing today?" Abi asked the next morning as the girls sat on the terrace. 

"Obviously bittersweet as the girls I came in with are gone now, but I'm just thankful the boys saved me and I'm still here," Anna wrapped her arms around Mary as the girl grinned. 

"And you Kaz?" Chloe asked the girl, who then walked through the night with Matt. 

"And we have our Faye and Teddy," Abi looked over at the blonde. "How are you feeling?"

"You love him?" Chloe laughed as Faye shook her head. 

"Ok lets use the cliff analogy, where are you?" Liberty pressed. 

"I've retreated back down," Faye admitted. 

"Why?" Anna encouraged the girl to go on. 

"I like him so much. It's just the little things, like he likes jazz music and I like disney and Rnb. He likes to shop designer and I'm over here in charity shops. And things like, I think he is such a kind person, and meeting my family I feel like we're so brutal and he would hate it. At the end of the day I think these are things I shouldn't worry about in here. But I think it boils down to I don't really feel good enough for him?"

Anna got up to sit in Faye's lap and give her a cuddle as the other girls disagreed with her. "Faye you two are different, but you can't date someone who is the same as you. Those are the differences that make people who they are, those are things you can be different. But you have to look at the big things, like values and behavior, because if the differences there are unbelievable, that is where the worries should be. "

"Clearly, Teddy likes all of these things about you. I hate when you put yourself down like this. We are all lucky to have you as our friend, and someone is going to be so lucky to have you as a girlfriend."

Anna kept cuddling Faye as the girls turned their attention to Chloe's night escapades. 

"Ok but what about someone else," Liberty flipped around to look at Anna. "I saw a lot of movement on your bed Anna Banana."

Faye gasped as Anna blushed and covered her face. "Did you graduate?"

"No, no, no," she shook her head. Looking around at the girls, she gave in a little. "Up to NVQ2." Anna laughed as the girls screamed.