47

"Alright girls, let's start off the graduation ceremony," Priya stood in front of the girls on the terrace the next morning. "You've been studying hard and the good work has paid off."

Faye was in bits as Priya called Anna up. "I'd like to certify, that Anna has graduated first class. With some help from Liam. But well done." Anna clasped her hands together. 

"Ya know, this graduation was quite hard for me. But Liam and I, we put in the work and we're very proud of our achievement."Anna laughed as she stood in the line, watching as Faye joined her, followed by Chloe and Lib. 

After their fun on the terrace, the girls made their way downstairs for breakfast. After eating, Anna ended up lying in the sun, Liam passing by every little bit to flick her with water. Anna was jolted from her cat nap by a phone ringing. 

"Islanders," Faye read out. "Tonight there will be a recoupling, with the girls choosing. The boy not chosen will be dumped from the island." A few of the girls looked around but Anna settled back into her chair. 

It wasn't long before the girls began to head upstairs to shower and get ready. Anna took a little time to curl her hair, put on some makeup and put on an orange two pieces before heading to the garden.

 Anna took a little time to curl her hair, put on some makeup and put on an orange two pieces before heading to the garden

As the islanders headed downstairs, there was another bottle of champagne waiting for them. Liam grabbed Anna's hand as they descended the steps, the brunette wrapping her free hand around his forearm as they walked to the rest of the group. Matt gave a lovely speech before the group split, speaking about the night ahead. 

"C'mon babe," Liam led Anna to a couch, sitting down and pulling her to sit on his lap. "How you feeling?"

"I mean, you're obviously my boy," Anna ran her fingers through his hair as a tease. "But to be totally honest, not only that, I do really feel myself falling for you. And I think we're moving in such a great direction."

"C'mere," Liam beamed and pulled Anna down to kiss her. "I hope you know I feel the same. Like you're everything I want in a partner and I just really feel like life outside this villa is just waiting for us."

The two were interrupted by Mary's phone pinging. The girl called out that the islanders were to head to the fire pit, the boys standing in front of it with the ladies sat down. Kaz started them off, choosing Tyler, before it was Anna's turn. 

"I would like to couple up with this boy, because he always makes me smile," Anna met Liam's gaze with a soft smile. "He makes me feel like the most important person in the world. Every day I fall for him a little more. And I just love being his girlfriend. So I would like to couple up with, Liam."

Liam clapped a few of the boys backs before jogging across the boards to wrap Anna in a hug and kiss her softly. They were followed by Liberty choosing Jake, Chloe coupling with Tobey, and Faye called Teddy's name. Next Mary chose Aaron, and then came Priya. 

The girl gave a lovely speech, before choosing to couple with Brett. The group headed over to say goodbye to Matthew, as he was to leave the villa immediately. The islanders headed into the bedroom to help Matthew pack. 

"Listen, life has its up and its downs, but its great," Matthew left them off with another inspirational quote.