52

"Good morning kids," Anna yelled out, voice muffled from Liams skin where she was pressed into his back. Everyone echoed their own greetings before the girls headed upstairs. Eventually the girls sat around as Liberty talked about her evening. 

"It obviously was an emotionally draining night. But I feel like we worked through it. So I just wanted to say thanks girls for having my back," Anna grinned as she pulled the girl into a side hug. The girls quickly turned their attention to Priya and her first snog with Brett before getting ready for the day. 

Anna and Liam found themselves floating in the pool chatting, when Teddy shouted out that he had a text. "Boys, its time to cook up a storm as you serve up a couples dinner. #pastalavista #thecarbdashians." Anna laughed as the group cheered. 

"Make me something good lover," she called out as Liam swam over to pull her off of her float, her legs wrapping around his waist. 

"Anything my lover desires," he smirked and leaned down to kiss her. 

The group lazed about for the rest of the afternoon before going to get ready, with the boys heading to the kitchen. Anna ended up in a yellow mini dress, with her hair in a slicked back bun. Once she was ready, she sat on the terrace with the Faye and Chloe as they waited for the boys to get their chef on.

The girls headed down with the producers go ahead, seeing the boys in the kitchen, though the boys were adamant the girls not look

The girls headed down with the producers go ahead, seeing the boys in the kitchen, though the boys were adamant the girls not look. "Smells like garlic," Faye comented as she and Anna took the stairs hand in hand, Anna yelling out 'yum' as they hit the decking.

The girls made their way to the long table where drinks were laid out with the menu for the evening. "Oh everyone's wee will be smelling tonight," Anna commented as Chloe took a drink, the blonde spewing her wine as the girls cackled. 

"Anna oh my god," Chloe wheezed, the girl laughing along. The boys then yelled for the girls to head to their tables, before coming out with the starter. 

"You look stunning this evening," Liam leaned down to press a kiss to Anna's lips after he set down the plate before taking his own seat. 

"Cheers to you babe, and an amazing meal," Anna smiled sweetly, holding her wine glass out to meet his before taking a sip. 

"First we have asparagus wrapped in bacon," Liam gestured to the plate. "Bloody hell I'm sweating."

"I always sweat when I cook," Anna leaned over to cut up some of the asparagus. "Isn't asparagus an aphrodisiac?"

"An aprodisi who?" Liam looked at the girl with a furrowed brow as he chewed. 

"Aphrodisiac," Anna giggled. "It's basically a food that makes you horny."

"Oh come on, eat up then," Liam held up more asparagus on his fork, the two of them laughing as Anna ate it. 

"Do you like to cook?" Anna asked Liam as she took a sip of wine. 

"I love to cook," he nodded. "Put on a song, and drink a little bit. It's fun for me."

"Me too," she smiled. "My uni roommates and I used to cook together all the time, it was really fun. And obviously I cooked with my father a lot and still do, it's like my favorite part of the holidays. I love to bake too."

Shortly after, the boys headed back to the kitchen while the girls chatted about their horrible dates in the past. The boys then came down with their next course. 

"What have you got for me baby," Anna asked as Liam walked over. 

"So we have a carbonara," Liam sat down their plates. "I hope you like it."

"This looks lovely," she beamed. "Want a little bit of parmesan?" The girl sprinkled cheese on both of their portions before digging in. "Babe this is delicious," she spoke after her first few bites. "Well done."

"You know something," Anna commented after they had finished and were chatting across the table, looking into each others eyes. 

"Tell me," Liam smiled.

"I'm like, proper in love with you," Anna smiled softly.

"Are ya?" Liam beamed, leaning in closer. 

"Yeah babe, even though I can smell your garlic breath," Anna giggled as Liam cupped her face. 

"Little monster," he pecked her lips. "I love you too. Even though I can smell your stinky garlic breath."

"Stop it," she laughed, leaning in to place pecks across his face. Not long after, Liam joined the boys in the kitchen with a big smile. 

"How was your meal then," Teddy asked as he set his plates down. 

"Said we loved each other didn't we," Liam smiled in pride as the boys cheered and slapped his back. 

"What are they yelling about?" Faye asked, looking to Anna. 

"Probably me and Liam saying we love each other," Anna placed her burning face in her hands while the girls all shouted at her. After they calmed down, she asked how the other dates were going. Faye blurted out she loved Teddy, while Priya talked about being bored with Brett. 

"Here we go babe," Liam came over and sat down some ice cream. "Better eat it quick, it's melting."

Anna laughed as he sat and the two scooped up the dessert. "This was a great date baby," Anna sat back in her chair, her foot resting against his leg after she was done eating. The two were chatting when Toby yelled that he had a text. 

"Islanders, tonight each couple must vote for the two couples they think are least compatible. Those who receive the most votes are vulnerable and might leave the island. You must not discuss your choice with any others. #nameofthegame"