11

The next morning the islanders woke up bright and early like usual. "Good morning beautiful," Liam pulled Anna in closer as she groaned sleepily. 

"I know you're lying, I look like a troll in the mornings," she laughed as she sat up.

"Nah you look stunning," Liam grinned earnestly as the girl stood from their bed with a blush. "You want some breakfast?"

"Maybe some coco pops?" Anna asked and the boy nodded while standing up. 

"On it princess," he kissed her forehead before she made her way to the dressing room.

*

"I think AJ is definitely feeling Teddy," Faye sighed from where her and Anna had the perfect view of where AJ had pulled Teddy for another chat. 

"Aw babe," Anna gave the girl a cuddle while she pouted. "Think about it though, you can't stress because there is nothing you can do in this situation. Like there is a very good chance she gets the first pick in the recoupling and no one else has a say."

"You're right," Faye sighed. "I want to play a game. Get my mind off of it."

The girls gathered the islanders and played Pass the Egg. Liam's height was actually a disadvantage here, and he was out in the first round after dropping his egg and having to kiss Anna. Anna made it a few more rounds, kissing Hugo and Faye before she joined her boy on the bench. 

"That definitely lightened the mood," Anna and Liam sat in the beach hut. "Although I can't believe Liam, the 6'6 machine, didn't make it past the first round!" Liam fake growled at the girl and began to tickle her ruthlessly. 

Kaz ended up winning the challenge which the girls loved. They all headed inside to shower and hang out before getting ready for the night. "Anna that color against your skin oh my lord!" Liberty shouted when the girl put on her two piece. "I swear you can pull off every color of the rainbow."

"Stop it!" Anna yelled as the girls all chimed in

"Stop it!" Anna yelled as the girls all chimed in. "You'll be happy to know I actually look quite terrible in burnt orange!" The girls all busted out laughing as they finished up getting ready. 

"You are blinding!" Liam teased as Anna joined him and Hugo in the kitchen. 

"Watch it Reardon," she narrowed her eyes at the laughing boy as he piped down and kissed her on the forehead before making her a drink. The three of them mucked around in the kitchen for a bit before they headed over to join the other islanders around the fire pit. 

"I think AJ is very interested in Teddy," Anna whispered to Liam as the group chatted. The other girl was sitting beside Teddy and giving him bedroom eyes any time he looked her way. 

"Yeah, I told him that today. He didn't really give me a lot to go on on how he felt about it," Liam wrapped an arm around Anna's waist. 

"Well if he hurts Faye I will be having words."

"Honestly Anna is such a spitfire," the welsh boy laughed in the beach hut. "Like Teddy has 8 inches on her and 150 lbs and she is still ready to get in the ring."

"Oh I've got a text!" Kaz yelled. "Islanders, tonight Danny will enter the villa. But first, he has chosen two islanders to take on dates."

Liberty's phone was next and she squealed before even reading it. "Kaz you are up first, please get ready to leave the villa." The girls all yelled as they dragged the girl to the dressing room to get spruced up.

"My girl Kaz, on the way to meet her husband!" Anna beamed. "I cannot wait to be a bridesmaid."

The islanders all sat around in groups waiting for the next girl to be called. "I hope its Sharon," Anna said to Faye. "She deserves the new blood, get her out of the friendship couple. Actually, we need two new boys really."

Faye opened her mouth to speak when Anna's phone when off. The girls looked at each other with wide eyes and had to snap out of it when Hugo yelled asking who it was. 

"It was me!" Anna shouted, locking eyes with Liam as the islanders approached her. "Anna, it's time for your date with Danny. Please get ready to leave the villa."

"You guys, I know I said I wanted to leave the villa, but I meant with Liam!" Anna pouted in the beach hut. 

"You alright," Anna waved off the girls as they tried to get her to go freshen up. 

"Of course babe," Liam grinned at her. "You know what you've got waiting back here." He leaned down to press a deep kiss to her lips. 

"I mean it's obviously not nice when the girl you fancy is going on a date with another lad," Liam admitted. "But that is the game isnt it? And besides I trust Anna and I think she would be very honest if her head was turned."