59

After sending their friends off, the islanders gathered in the kitchen. It was a somber atmosphere, everyone thinking of the missing couple. Faye went over to give Kaz Liberty's neckclace, before turnign to everyone. "What is a Liberty and Jake thing to do?"

"Bomb in the pool," Chloe called out, Anna smiling sadly from her place on Liam's lap. 

"Shall we all go bomb in the pool?" Faye posed, the group nodding their agreement. 

"Wipe away our tears," Toby called out as everyone lost their mics and lined up with their hands entertwined. 

"For Liberty and Jake," Toby yelled as they all ran to the pool cheering. 

"For Lib and Jake," Anna cheered as she wrapped around Liam like a monkey, him twirling her around in the water. The group floated around for a little bit before deciding to exit the pool. Anna and Liam headed to a day bed, laying down in the shade. 

"You alright babe," they laid on their sides facing each other, Anna's fingers curled around the back of Liam's neck. 

"Yeah, just gonna miss him a lot," Liam mumbled. Anna pouted, leaning forward to press a kiss to his forehead before laying her head down close to his own. The two were dozing when they were woken up by a yelling Chloe. The two cheered with the other couples as Chloe announced her and Toby's final date. 

"She's going on a date, she's going on a date," they all chanted. Everyone headed inside to help the two get ready, the girls up in the dressing room with the blonde. The girl took a quick shower before getting out and sitting on a chair, and then promptly being sent back to the shower to finish rinsing her hair. 

"You are a hot mess babe," Anna laughed as she waited for the girl, then beginning to help her with her hair. After Chloe was dressed and ready, the girls started their chant again while following the girl down the stairs to where the boys were waiting. 

"Have a good date!" Anna and the others yelled out as the two waved and exited the villa. The group headed back to the garden for a bit, playing around in the pool, tanning, and just enjoying each others company for a bit. As the sun started to go down, the girls headed back inside to get ready for the evening ahead. 

Anna and Liam were sat on the swing, talking about what their last meals would be when Chloe and Toby announced their return. "How was it!" Anna asked as the four couples sat on the fire pit couch. 

"Best date ever!" Chloe cheered. 

"Aw very very happy for you," Liam smiled at the two talking about the pictures they had been surrounded by. 

"Yeah, best date I've ever had by a mile," Tobey smiled. 

"Cheers to us and final dates," Faye called out, everyone leaning in to clink their glasses together.

"It's been a freaking journey guys," Kaz commented. 

"It sure has," Anna agreed, turning over her shoulder to press a sweet kiss to Liam's lips. The group didn't last much longer, heading upstairs and to the bedroom to get undressed. Anna made her way downstairs, heading to her bed. She screamed when she saw a figure pop out of the curtains, throwing her phone as she screamed. 

"Ow Anna," Liam rubbed his chest with a laugh from where her phone had hit his sternum. 

"Fuck off mate," she caught her breath, crawling into her bed quickly. 

"What did I say about that!" Liam said sternly, walking over and straddling Anna backwards, pulling the duvet over her feet. 

"Liam absolutley not," Anna yelled, trying to kick her feet but he already had his hands there and began to tickle her. He laughed as she squirmed under him, hitting his back as the other islanders lost it at their fight. "You lot are fake friends," Anna said through her tears, Liam finally stopping his attack. 

"No more calling me mate," he grumbled as he moved up to his side and laid down beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist. 

"Only when you misbehave," she pecked his forehead before snuggling down under the covers.