35

Liam and Anna sat in their own little world after their relationship had been confirmed. The two were on the swing talking about their future. 

"What are your plans for after the villa?" Anna asked him, playing with his hands. 

"I think I would take some time off from work just forseeing like interviews and things," the boy explained. "But then I think it would be back to work, I want to keep doing my work at the end of the day even with how much Love Island has probably changed things."

"Oh agreed," she nodded. "Like I 100% want to finish my degree, and I am set up to go back in the Fall once this is all done, but I will just have to make things work."

"Honestly, Corona may be a blessing in that way," Liam mused. "Like we can do things virtually for interviews and things. Are you going back to school in person?"

"I do half and half," she explained. "So I go to campus twice a week and then the rest of the week I can do my work from home."

"That'll make things pretty easy to transition back then, but I know you'll be a busy girl," he grinned. 

"Not too busy for my boy," she smirked, leaning over to gently peck his lips. 

"I've got a text!" The couple was interrupted by Mary's yell. 

"Islanders, its now time to recouple. The girls will each choose who they want to recouple with. Please gather around the fire pit."

The group all headed to the area, the girls sitting around on the couch with the boys standing across from them. 

Firstly came Liberty who happily chose a grinning Jake. Kaz went next, and Anna was very proud when she chose Matthew. 

"Kaz deserves to be someone's only choice, not the choice he comes back for," Anna shook her head. 

Clarisse went next, choosing Tyler. Faye followed, choosing a beaming Teddy with Anna wacking Faye's butt as the boy came over to kiss his girl. Anna was next. 

"So obviously, this was a very tough decision for me," the girl giggled as the other islanders laughed at her sarcasm. "I am choosing this boy, because he literally holds my heart in his hand, and I totally trust him with it. We have clearly been through some tough times, but to me the fact we came out on the other side stronger, means everything to me. So tonight, the boy I would like to couple up with is,

Liam."

The brunettes smile was blinding as he jogged across the deck to wrap Anna up in a tight hug. "That was wonderful," he whispered as he draped an arm around her waist, the two sitting down. 

"You are the only one I will get soppy for," she whispered back, kissing his lips again before they focused back in. 

Then came some of the wildcards. Amy went, and even though Anna knew they were having some issues, she ended up choosing Hugo. Chloe came next, and Anna nodded with a smile as the blonde chose Toby. 

"You know, they had a bumpy start and go of it, but the fact they've made their way back to each other is pretty remarkable," the girl smiled in the beach hut.

Next was Abi, who ended up choosing Dale which seemed to anger Mary. Anna narrowed her eyes when she saw the blonde commenting across the fire as Dale and Abi sat down. 

"Honestly," Anna rolled her eyes. "If Dale didn't tell Abi he wasn't interested thats not Abis fault. She is taking a chance on the boy she fancies and thats what this whole experience is about."

"I will slap a bitch," Anna murmured to Liam as Mary stood. The girl rolled her eyes at the blonde as she went through her speech to choose Sam. Mary walked off with Clarisse shortly after, and Anna gave Abi a hug. 

"Do not feel bad about you not having the full picture," she whispered to the tattooed girl, squeezing her one more time before releasing her and walking to where Liam was sitting with Kaz and Matthew. 

"That was dramatic," she sighed as she fell into Liams side. 

"I know Abi is going to feel so bad," Kaz shook her head. 

"100%, and she shouldn't, I know she talked with both Dale and Mary about it and neither of them made it clear they only were focused on one another. That isn't Abi's fault, she thought Dale was interested in her too when apparently he isn't," Anna ranted. 

"Abi is just so sweet and she doesn't deserve to be in this situation, and she shouldn't be made to feel bad," Anna huffed. 

"You alright?" Anna asked a red eyed Abi as she came to sit with her and Liam after gettin her jacket. 

"Well, walked in on Mary and Dale kissing on the terrace, and now I just feel like such shit," the girl laughed sarcastically as Anna let out a noise before wrapping the girl in her arms. "Cmon babe, lets go get ready for bed."

The two girls heading inside sparked the rest of the islanders to follow. "You are a stunning bad bitch and you deserve more than this," Anna hyped as she dropped Abi off at her bed before heading to where Liam was waiting for her. 

"Hi boyfriend," she grinned as she hopped into bed, leaning over Liam's body to kiss all over his face before pecking him, biting his lip as she pulled back. 

"Minx," he grumbled as she got under the duvet.