45

The next morning, the islanders were all slow to get out of bed. Anna kept her head buried in Liam's chest, sunglasses on as the lights turned on and Kaz pulled open the curtain covering the door. Anna snickered as she heard Faye ask Teddy for her coffee. 

"Alright, whose ass was clapping last night?" Teddy looked to the side of the room Anna, Liam, Chloe and Toby resided in. 

"Oi, if it was me you would know it was me," Toby and Chloe laughed, Anna turning over to face away from the group as she giggled uncomfortably. Soon after, the boys went to the kitchen and the girls made their way to the terrace for their typical morning catch up.

The girls listened as Faye talked about her night back in bed with Teddy, and it was clear the girl was very happy. Kaz talked about her night with Tyler on the daybed, and how much she did actually like the lad. Anna and the girls all 'awed' as Priya spoke on her and Matthew.

"Ok, what's everyone's POA for the day?" Liberty asked after Faye had gone off on her own task of making Teddy coffee. 

"I'm just here for a snog," Anna deadpanned, the girls laughing with her. "Just put on a hot bikini and snog all day."

A bit later, Anna found herself on a couch with Chloe after sharing a nice morning kiss with Liam. "It's so funny in the bedroom at night, because theres you and Liam, and then me and Toby and Lib and Jake," Chloe laughed. "And we're all studying for the NVQs aren't we?"

"Oh my god," Anna threw her head back with a giggle. "Mate," she moved closer to Chloe. "things happened last night and can I just say, wow."

"You naughty sausage," Chloe gasped. "So what, you've passed with flying colors? Got a good tutor?"

"May still need a bit of tutoring, but the test went alright yea," Anna covered her blushing face as Chloe kept laughing. The girls were quickly distracted by Aaron's scheme for a brunch for Mary. As the boy finished up the plates, Anna found her way over to Liam on the daybed. 

"Hello baby," she swung her water bottle around as she approached the grinning brunette, climbing onto the bed and shuffling over to press several pecks to his puckered lips. "Where's my brunch, eh?" the girl slapped his sternum as Aaron's meal was delivered on the next bed. 

"I was hooping for a little massage," Liam pouted as Anna shook her head. No one was surprised when they looked over and saw Anna perched on Liam's back rubbing him down. 

The day was spiced up by the challenge, the boys dressing as gladiators to save their girls. "Was a nice challenge wasn't it," Anna smirked, sitting on Liam's thigh in the beach hut. "He did a  good little dance, looked real sexy." Liam buried his head  in her shoulder as they both laughed. 

After naming Tyler the sexiest god, the group made their way back to the villa. The girls headed up to the dressing room, while the boys messed around in the bedroom. They lasted about 10 minutes, before Chloe and Priya headed out to the terrace. A few moments later, Chloe's yell was heard through the villa. 

"What!" Anna asked as the girls came running in to the dressing room.

"Theres someone in the garden," Chloe yelled as the girls all went parading down the stairs. 

"Theres a boy in the garden," Faye yelled to the boys as the girls burst into the bedroom. 

"And we're dressed like this?" Jake squeaked out as everyone filed out to greet Brett. The group sat down and began to quiz him. It definitley didn't take long for the boys to pull him and the girls to gather on the swing. 

"What do we think? Is he a bit of you Priya?" Lib asked as the girls settled down. 

"Y'know what, he is," the girls squealed as she talked about his greeting and her attraction to the new boy.

*

guys forgive me for any small chapters, they all did their own thing... but the good news is, i am literally writing the finale for this book TONIGHT :) thanks for coming along for the journey