25

Liam and Anna giddily walked into the villa, heading for the garden to see their friends. "We're back!" Anna waved, frowning when the boys in the kitchen shushed her. "What?"

"Jake is asking Liberty to be his girlfriend!" Aaron told the two, slapping his hand over Anna's mouth when she squeaked. 

"She said yes," Jake yelled from the bean bags. The group all yelled in excitement, running over to congragulate the two. 

"So happy for them," Anna gushed in the beach hut. 

"Ill be honest, seeing that happen made me want to ask Anna," Liam admitted. 

"Wait, how was the date?" Liberty asked Anna as she sat with her Kaz and Jake by the firepit. 

"So good," Anna grinned. "It was just a picnic but we had super good conversation and I definitely feel even closer to him."

The group kept talking before people started to head inside for bed. 

"Hugo didn't do anything last night maliciously," Chloe voiced to the girls as they got un ready. "He was trying to stick up for me."

"Yeah I agree," Anna voiced. "I think Toby being embarrassed with what Hugo said is a bit of Toby's fault. Toby acted that way and when you make decisions, people are going to have their opinions. It's up to you to hold your ground."

The girls kept talking before heading downstairs to bed. "Good night to our first official Love Island couple," Anna called out as the lights dimmed turning over to face the boy behind her. 

"So excited for them," Anna whispered as she pulled the duvet under her chin. 

"I think we would be a good girlfriend and boyfriend," Liam said nonchalantly. 

"I love the fact he just dropped that in conversation?" Anna laughed in the beach hut. 

"Oh do you?" the girl asked him. 

"Yeah, like I haven't felt like any of the girls I was with before coming in here I wanted to actually be official with, and with you I can't wait," he smoothed a hand over her hair and dropped a soft kiss onto her lips. 

"Have you ever cheated?" Anna asked abruptly. 

"No," he answered honestly. "I would never do that to a girl I was exclusively with."

"Is that a big defining thing for you? Being exclusive?"

"Yeah," Liam nodded. "Because I have been with girls where it's just hooking up or having just met the girl and been talking for a day, and for me those aren't concrete situations. Saying you're exclusive means this is a real thing you are exploring and that's where the focus is."

"I'm not sure I loved Liam's answer, but he was the one to ask me to be exclusive so I do think I just need to have faith that he practices what he preaches," Anna said from the beach hut. 

"If you asked me to be your girlfriend, I think I would say yes," she whispered like it was a secret. 

"All right then, challenge accepted," he leaned down to kiss her again.

*

"So last night, Liam and I were in bed talking," Anna spoke with Faye the next morning. "And he was like I think we would be good as boyfriend and girlfriend."

"No way!" Faye yelled as Anna shushed her. 

"I know, and then because I hate myself, I asked if he's ever cheated."

"And what did he say," Faye stared her down. 

"He said no. But he made these comments about how once he's exclusive with someone he's all about them. Which made it seem like he's juggled two girls at once when he hasn't been in that stage."

"Babes, I think what he means is if he he friends with benefits with a bird, he isn't going to say not to a girl coming up to him in a bar," Faye tried to give the girl some perspective.

"Sometimes I do think Anna gets a little in her head with Liam," Faye said in the beach hut. "But I dont think the boy will mistreat her honestly."

"Talking with Faye definitely helped me after my talk with Liam last night."

*

"Islanders, welcome to Sports day!" Hugo yelled as the group was split up into the green and pink team.

"Let's go!!!!" Anna yelled with Kaz and Abi in the beach hut. 

"Anna was like a little energizer bunny," Liam laughed

The group participated in games like three legged races, potato sack races, and more. 

"Abi and I did a three legged race, and we fell at the finish line and my whole tit popped out," Anna laughed with Abi by her side. 

"I just held it for her until she could put it away," Abi giggled as the girls put their arms around each other. 

"That's girl power!"

*

That night Anna found herself on a day bed with Aaron and Hugo

"So what about you and Chloe," Anna wiggled her eyebrows at Hugo. 

"I don't know, I got the feeling she friend zoned me last time we were coupled," Hugo mused. 

"Yeah but you'll never know if you don't take that plunge again," Aaron advised as Anna nodded her head in agreement. "She's talking with Abi right now, you should pull her after."

Aaron agreed with her and they kept their eyes on that chat as they kept talking, preparing to hype Hugo up to go talk with Chloe. That plan was quickly cut shirt when Liberty's phone rang. 

"All islanders, gather at the fire pit immediately."

*

Hi all, just a reminder updates will be slower as I wait for the season to come to an end! I don't want to have to rewatch every episode to write but if I do, I prefer to wait till they're on us hulu (although if anyone has seen any good episode recaps on blogs and such, please let me know that is my preferred way of writing for episodes and the blogger I was using as my source hasn't updated past casa).

I also have about 13 chapters of a Luke Mabbot story written so keep your eyes peeled for that! 

thanks so much for your support xoxo