15

"You alright?" Liam asked as Anna joined him on the day bed. 

"Yeah, just upset with the whole situation," Anna sighed as she climbed under the stolen duvet with him. 

"I'm sorry for kicking off in front of you, that wasn't very gentleman like of me," Liam apologized as she cuddled into his chest.

"Not to kill the mood but it was kind of attractive," Anna laughed. 

"I haven't ever had a guy stand up for me like that," Anna admitted. "I'm just really thankful to have him."

"I like the fact you had my back, like you didn't get into it with him because he offended you, you got into it because you thought he was being disrespectful to me," she whispered into the night air. 

"I will not ever let anyone treat you that way," Liam promised. "He should never have said any of that, he's done this to himself. The fact he tried to turn it around on you is mental."

"Mhm," the girl yawned. "Can I have a kiss?" She puckered her lips at him as he laughed. 

"Course you can, you're my girl," he grinned as he slid her off of his chest and moved till he was hovering over her between her legs. He gently pressed his lips to her as he settled his weight, taking advantage of her sigh to slide his tongue into her mouth. 

The two snogged heavily for a few minutes, only parting when Anna moved and brushed up against his hard length. 

"Fucking hell," the boy pulled away with a gasp, burying his head in her shoulder. 

"Ok are you hiding something because if not I am vaguely terrified," Anna squeaked as Liam kissed along her neck. 

"I mean the man is 6'6 I probably should've expected this," Anna blushed. 

*spice warning*

"All me darling," the boy laughed as he dropped kisses down her collarbone. "You've been pretty stressed, can I take the edge off?" Anna nodded with wide eyes as she felt one of his hands trail along her inner thigh. Liam pulled over to the side and tilted her head up to kiss her again as he let his hand pass under the waist band of her shorts. 

He groaned as he felt the lace covering her core. "You really set me off whenever you wear lace," she smirked at him. 

"I know." 

He darted back down to kiss her again, slowly rubbing circles over her clit above her panties. 

"Liam," she whined as she moved against his hand. "Don't tease."

"Ok babe ok," he chuckled as hs slid his hand beneath her underwear and slipped a finger into her tight channel. "You're so tight for me love," he groaned as he felt her clench around him. 

"Liam if you don't move, I'll do it myself," she snapped. 

"Save that for another night," he pressed a kiss to her neck as he began to pump his finger into her. Adding a second when she relaxed. "That feel good?"

She gasped her pleasure into his neck as she took one hand and held onto his wrist while the other started rubbing him through his shorts. He bucked into her hand as he sped up his fingers, pressing his palm to her clit. 

"Come for me darling," he whispered as she began to grind against his hand. 

"Jesus Liam," she panted as she felt her climax approach. She fell over the edge when he bit down softly on her neck. He took advantage of her post orgasm haze to slid his own hand over hers, directing her to slide into his shorts and have skin to skin contact with his cock. 

"You look so good when you come," he mumbled against her neck as he small hand pumped over him. 

"I wish I could get my mouth on you," Anna admitted as she turned on her side to watch him. His eye lids were heavy and he was breathing heavily. 

"Anna," he groaned at her words, his hips stuttered and he came in her hand. 

"You are so naughty," he laughed as he dropped a kiss on her lips and waddled out of the bed to get some napkins. 

*spice ending sry im a sloot*