26

*Ok everyone sorry I published the wrong chapter, here is the right one WHOOPS*

*

As the group sat there looking at each other, Faye's phone rang. "Islanders, the public has been voting for their favorite couples. The couple with the least amount of votes, will be dumped from the villa tonight."

Liam's arm tightened around Anna's shoulder as Tyler's phone rang. "Tyler and Abigail, as you are the newest in the villa, you and your partners will not be included in the vote."

"Honestly I wonder how Toby would have reacted if he was in the bottom this time," Anna laughed In the beach hut. 

Chloe's phone then rang. 

"In no particular order, the couples safe are

Teddy and Faye

Liam and Anna

Jake and Liberty

Hugo and Chloe. 

Aaron and Lucinda, your time on the island has come to an end."

Tears immediately trailed down Anna's face as she got up to approach Lucinda. 

"Lucinda was my girl, she and I had each others back when we didn't know if these girls would accept us," Anna sniffled. "I am really going to miss her."

"You are going to do so amazing," Lucinda grinned at Anna through her tears. "I can't wait to see you and Liam on the outside and you guys totally win it."

"Stop it," Anna sniffed as the girls began to usher Lucinda inside. She quickly turned to offer Aaron a hug as well. 

"The two of them were such big parts of the villa, it's going to be so weird with them gone,"  Liam frowned in the beach hut. 

The girls helped Lucinda pack her bags before following her downstairs, meeting Aaron in the foyer. 

"Good luck you guys," Lucinda grinned. "I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!" The gathered group shouted good byes as the couple walked through the front door.

"You aright babe?" Faye asked soothingly, putting her arm around Anna's shoulder as they got ready for bed. 

"Yeah, just gutted for them," the girl pouted. "That was really hard."

"I know," Anna sighed into Faye's shoulder as the girl gave her a hug. The two got into their pajamas and headed downstairs to join the other islanders in bed. 

"How you feeling?" Liam opened his arm up for Anna as she crawled into bed. 

"I'll be ok, just a long night," the boy kissed her forehead. 

"I know this is random but I just wanted to say that if we got dumped from the island tomorrow, I would be ok with it," Anna looked up at the boy, confusion wrinkling her brow. "Like I've found you and thats all I could've wanted in coming here, so being dumped just means we get to start our relationship in the real world sooner."

"You are so cute," Anna cooed as she pecked his lips a few times before laying back down on his chest.

"Good night guys," Kaz yelled from her bed as the lights went out. 

*

"How was all of your nights last night?" Chloe asked the other girls teasingly. 

"Had a good little spoon, a little kiss," Kaz beamed as the girls cheered. "What about you and Liam, Anna?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary," the girl shrugged. "Just kissed a little bit, I wasn't up for more with Lucinda having left and stuff."

*

"I've got a text," Teddy gasped from where he and the boys were sitting in the bed room. "Boy, fancy a lads holiday? You must all sneak out of the villa without the girls knowing."

Liam laughed as the boys all crowded together in excitement. "Yeah, it'll be nice to get some fresh air. But I have no doubt that I'll be missing Anna at least by tomorrow."

The boys all headed out the front door, approaching the vans sitting outside the house.

"The girls are going to lose it," Hugo laughed as they climbed into the van.

*

The girls sitting on the terrace were shocked by Liberty running back out. "The boys have gone!"

"What!" The collective gasped as they all headed to the garden, where there was indeed no sight of the girls partners. 

"No!" Faye shouted as Anna groaned. "I've just found a man! I've just opened up!"

"Yeah it's a bit shit isn't it," Anna said sadly in the beach hut. "I have trust issues in the real world and this just puts it on level 10"

The girls went back inside where they see Teddy's phone left on his bed. They gather around as Faye reads the text the boys were sent about sneaking out. 

"This is not a lads holiday," Faye sighed as the girls all looked anxious. "Do not act like this is a lads holiday."

*

"Here we are boys," the group entered their new home for the next few days. They headed outside for a drink and sat by the pool to talk some before anyone joined them.

"So who's sleeping on the day bed right out of the gates," Jake asked, raising his hand, joined by Liam and Teddy. 

"You know, me and Faye were really building something good. And I am sure there will be temptation in here, but I'm not sure if anything that happens in the next like three days will be enough for me to forget about that," Teddy said to the boys. 

"Anna and I had a quiet talk a bit ago about being exclusive, so to me doing anything in here would be a severe breach of her trust in me. I respect her and myself too much to let that happen," Liam nodded at Teddy. 

"See, I just feel like you boys need to treat this like a lads holiday," Jake explained. "Like your girl back home isn't checking up on you, just do what you want."

"I can't tell what Jake is trying to insinuate about his lad holidays," Liam chuckled in the beach hut.

The boy's were interrupted by the clicking of heels on the decking, standing up to greet the girls that walked in. Several of the girls eyed the tall welshman up and down but he didn't give anyone a second look. 

"Yeah these girls are stunning, but I said it before and anything I did in here is considered cheating to me and I think to Anna. So I am going to behave myself," the boy nodded. 

*