I Love You

Holy shit! Thank you all so much.

I never thought that I would be saying this, but thank you for 100k reads!!!!
That is an incredible number, and I never thought one of my books would reach that number.

This is something that I had only dreamed of since 2018, when I first started writing small fanfictions, maybe only getting 25-30 reads on them.
I think the highest number I got was 105. I was blown away.

This, however, this is different. All of you keep me going, updating and writing and interacting with you.
Without you guys, my books wouldn't exist.

You guys vote and comment and read my books and that makes me happy. That you guys like the shit that I put out. It's just a book about two men who are in love, we're all a little bit gay, aren't we?

Secret Surprises was the beginning of many more books to come and I hope none of you bore of my books, because we're, unfortunately (I yoke, I yoke, I kid, I kid) one big family now.

So all of you are stuck with me now.

Before this gets too long, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your feedback and support and all the comments you guys leave.

As always, I love all of you, stay healthy, stay hydrated, and stay safe.
TPWK, loads of love, e. X