26.

Louis' POV January 11,2020

"Hey James." Louis says into the phone, one week after Harry's awful nightmare. "Louis!" James says, not expecting Louis to call him. "How are you?" He asks. Louis looks around the kitchen. Harry is out doing an interview and won't be back for another hour. "I'm okay. You?" Louis keeps the conversation going. "I'm alright, and how's Harry?" He asks. "He's doing well, he's out doing some interview, I can't remember what one." Louis says, laughing a little.

"Well, it's settled, I'll see you then... yup with Harry... alright, have a good day, James. Bye." Louis hangs up the phone. He looks at Clifford. "You wanna go play?" Louis says in baby voice to the dog. Clifford's ears perk up and starts wagging. Louis smiles and pats his leg as he jogs to their back door. Clifford jumps up and runs behind him, but stops when Louis pauses at the door. He looks up at him as if to say "Why Dad? Why do you tease me?" Louis smiles and opens the back door and lets Clifford run free. He looks around and finds his Jolly Ball. Louis picks the tattered toy up off of the ground and throws it across the yard.

The dog tackles the toy to the ground and starts running around with it. He drops it and starts chasing his tail. Louis starts recording it and sends it to Harry. Clifford resumes his Jolly Ball fun. Louis manages to get it again and throws it back across the yard yet again. "Louis!" Louis turns around, startled. He sees Niall come through the door and onto the patio. "Jesus Niall. Gave me a fucking heart attack." He says as Clifford bolts to Niall, jumping up on him. Niall laughs. "Sorry mate. I wanted to come visit you guys and Harry said he was out. So I came and visited you instead." He says, always so cheerful.

"Sure, sure." Louis says, rolling his eyes as he walks over to him. It always feels weird when only he and Niall or Liam talks, without Harry. They are Harry's best friends, not his, even if they consider him as such. He knows they all have a special bond. He knows that they all had a falling out with Zayn.. he's never met him before.

Niall pulls him into a hug. Louis hesitates, and he knows he shouldn't, but it feels weird. "So what have you been up to?" Niall asks.
"Umm, nothing much. Harry left around 11:15... he'll be home soon.. I called James Corden.. but you can't tell Harry that." Louis says. Niall gives him a questioning look. "Why can't I tell him? He would be so happy." Niall says. "I know that, and he will be. It's a surprise... he still thinks that I'm unsure about going with him.. He witnessed me go on Instagram live with him... I was scared shitless but I still did it. I'm scared shitless about this but I still want to do this..." Louis explains. Niall nods in understanding.

"Yeah.. Harold can be quite stubborn sometimes. But he'll like this for sure."

They talk for a little bit longer, watching Clifford play. Niall stands up, "I'm sorry. I gotta go, Melody needs me." He says smirking. "Eww, Neil, didn't need to know that." Louis says, scrunching his face. Niall laughs and waves, walking back through the door, leaving. Louis brings Clifford back in now that the dog is exhausted and Louis' head is starting to ache.

Louis is on instagram, bored.. not sure what he's going to do for the remaining time that Harry is out of the house, which isn't long. He contacts his managers. A few moments later they sent him his track list. It's a little video time lapse that he made when he completed his album. Harry doesn't know what he's about to post, Louis has a lot of things planned before his album comes out at the end of this month.

Harry already brought up that Louis doesn't have to travel to L.A at the end of January, its a long flight.

Louis posts the video of his track list, and Harry knows several of the songs names, but not all of them, so if he sees this, which he will, he now knows what the songs are. Louis has kept this album surprisingly quiet with Harry around. Ever since he came out on instagram with Harry, he gained a lot of followers, which isn't his main focus all the time. The three songs he ever put out in the world Just Hold On, Back to You and Miss You, never really got attention, now they are two really big songs, so he's very thankful for his "fans". Louis isn't sure what to call them.... he's not big enough to call them fans, but it sound like a cult if he calls them "followers".

He has music videos for five of his songs already.. if the songs are big when his album comes out, he'll release the videos for them.

As soon as he posts that video, people freak out, they love Just Hold On, BTY and Miss You, but they've been replaying them so it's nice to look forward to something new.

Harry's POV
Harry gets home a little over a half hour after Louis posted the video. He finds Louis napping on the couch with Clifford next to him upside down. It was on his way home when Louis had posted that. Harry saw it and immediately fell in love with the names of the songs, he had helped with with naming Two Of Us, We Made It, and Defenseless. But the rest of them were new to him. He is excited for Louis and for the album.. back in October of 2019, Louis said that the album's title was Walls. He also posted that with the track list.

Harry nudges Louis....he gets a shake of the head and a rolling over in response. Harry smiles and goes to their room, changing out of his out fit. He changes into some sweatpants and a blue vintage Mickey Mouse shirt.

He returns back downstairs after hearing a thump, thinking it was Clifford, but no.. its his fiancé... he jogs down the rest of the stairs to Louis.
"Are you ok?" He asks with a smile playing on his face. Harry knows that Louis can't really hurt himself falling of the couch, but you never know. "Mmmnmm." Louis hums in response. "How did you fall off of the couch?" Harry asks as he picks him up and places him back on the couch. "I don't know, Haz....." Louis sasses back. "I don't feel good..." Louis vaguely implies.

"Where do you not feel good?" Harry questions, amusement turning to worry. "My stomach... I have like, a growing headache, that's why I was napping.. my whole body aches.." Louis lists his symptoms. Harry wraps Louis up in a blanket, and carries him upstairs.
He goes and starts running a bath for Louis so that can hopefully help with his whole body aching. He grabs the thermometer and turns around, and right as he does, Louis darts into the bathroom and straight to the toilet, crouching down. He starts emptying the contents of his stomach into the toilet.

Harry starts rubbing his lower back in attempts to comfort while his fiancé is now dry-heaving. "Oh Lou." Harry says as Louis sits back, leaning against Harry's legs. Harry brushes his fringe away from his eyes. He swipes the thermometer across his forehead, the little device reads a temperature of 100.1 which is high for Louis. "When did you start feeling like this, sweetheart?" Harry asks as he glances at the bath.

"Almost right after Niall left... I think either I got him sick or he's sick and got me sick.." Louis says, closing his eyes. Harry takes that in in silence. He reaches up and grabs a washcloth, leaning over to the sink and running some cold water onto it, soaking the cloth. He brings the cloth to Louis' forehead. A little sigh of relief escapes from Louis' lips. "Thank you." Louis says.

Harry helps Louis undress and step into the tub, sinking into the water, Louis closes his eyes when he is sitting down. Harry is still holding his hand with his right one, and caressing Louis' cheek with his left hand. Louis leans into Harry's touch. "I'll be right back, will you be ok?" Harry asks. Louis opens his eyes and nods, letting go of Harry's hand to let him leave.

Harry comes back in a pair of swim shorts, and climbs into the bathtub, behind Louis, encircling him. Louis turns to the side and curls into what might be a ball, Harry isn't sure, he's thankful that their tub is big enough to fit both of them like this. Louis' head his laying on his chest, knees tucked up. That position doesn't last for very long. Louis sits up and almost doesn't get out of the bath quick enough. Harry gets out as Louis is throwing up again and grabs a towel for him, wrapping it around Louis' back, once again comforting him. He brings Louis to the bedroom and sits him on their bed, grabbing a pair of pajama pants and an old tee shirt of his, "safe sex." Letters across it. He puts the shirt on Louis, the shirt falling over his frame, sleeves almost making it to Louis' elbows.

As Louis is putting the pants on, Harry goes and gets some anti-nausea medicine and drains the tub. He brings it to Louis, who is still sitting on their bed. Louis takes it while Harry pulls back the covers and makes the bed comfy for Louis. "That medicine should make you kinda drowsy, so you can take a nap while I make something for you to eat, ok?" Harry says, looking at Louis as he gets under the covers. Louis nods. Harry goes over to the bed and fluffs the covers around Louis.

As he is closing his eyes, Louis feels a pair of lips on his forehead. "I love you, baby. Sweet dreams, I'll be back before you even notice I'm gone." Harry whispers before Louis feels his presence disappear.

Next chapter will be a continuation of this,
Date: Sunday, June 14,2020
Time:2:14 a.m
Word count: 1,735