10.

"Louis... I understand completely,I really do and it hurts me to see you like this,I can't explain how much it hurts me,Lou. But we can't keep running in this circle. There needs to be an exit.. and we're not finding one..." Harry says. His heart hurts saying that but he can't do this for his whole life.

Louis' eyes get a lighter shade of blue,a shade of blue Harry is all too familiar with. That's the color right before a big explosion or breakdown and it's a fine line between the two. Harry can see the hurt and anger raising in Louis' eyes.

"So.you are saying,after FOUR FUCKING YEARS OF MY GODDAMN LIFE,HARRY,YOU WANT TO JUST PACK UP AND LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND!?!?!?!?!" Louis explodes "NO,NO,NAH,NAH,NOPE NUH-UH. NOPE.!!!" Louis says as he stands from the table.

He starts to walk out of the kitchen,he turns around before he gets to the doorframe. "You.... You are 1.]sleeping on the couch. 2.] You are a huge asshole. And 3.], you can politely fuck off." He says as he flips Harry off while walking towards their bedroom. Harry is appalled. Never has Louis lost it like that,sure he's been mad when Harry's done something stupid or immature,but never like that.

He hears the door slam upstairs,indicating Louis has indeed put himself in their bedroom,most likely locking Harry out. Harrys heart aches. He really didn't want this to happen or wanted to say it,but it had to be said. After this,there might not be a chance of Louis ever agreeing to do anything again.

Harry cleans up the kitchen,feeds Clifford,and looks down at his jeans.. Comfy,he thinks. He goes to the couch to take off the cushions to make room for his tall frame,and lays a few blankets down to make "sheets"...

It's now ten thirty,and Harry is on the couch with Clifford curled next to him,but he can't sleep. He gets his phone out and scrolls on Instagram and Twitter for a little bit,before deciding to call Gemma,maybe she's awake... She probably is,Harry thinks.

"Hey Gem.." he says into the phone,sounding absolutely defeated and not giving a fuck. "Hello stranger.. You ok?" Gemma asks carefully,she knows when she might be treading on thin ice with her brother. "No,not really now that it hits me more. I'm not ok and if Lou is upstairs listening in on this,I could care less." Harry says,getting mad at himself for saying anything about his concern for himself earlier.

Louis is upstairs and is listening.

"What happened,please tell me you two didn't break up,I'll kill you if you ended it with that little munchkin,Harry Styles." Gemma says,the phone on speaker laying on Harry's chest. "No,Gemma,we didn't break up.. I could never do that. I love him too much and I just want the best for him.. that's why I wanted him to come out with me,Gem. We could go on dates and be seen in the park. I want nothing but the best for him... But I need this to happen.. I want it to happen,Gemma..." Harry says,with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh Harold. That's a big thing to ask of someone who hasn't had to deal with that before.. But I see where you're coming from. It would be cute to see you two in the media at a coffee shop or someplace like that. And isn't he a musician,too?" She asks. Harry nods even though Gemma can't see. "He is and a damn good one too. His first album is coming out in January.. I'm so proud of him,it hurts. I love him so much Gemma.. I think he is the one.." Harry says,then says the real reason why he is calling.

"I can tell,Harry. What you need right now is sleep. You work too hard,Haz. Go sleep and text me more,ok?" She says. "Yeah.. alright,I will,I love you Gem." Harry says as he wipes a few rouge tears. "I love you too. Sleep well,bub." She hangs up. And Harry is suddenly very tired.. its now eleven at night....

Hi guys,we're getting to the main part. Just give it some time.
Date: Tuesday March 24,2020
Time:6:19 p.m.
I hope you all prepared for tomorrow,with tissues and shit,i know i will be.
Word count:766