Harry leads them both back to their bed where Louis plays the fourth song, We Made It, but Harry doesn't know the name of it.

When that song finishes, Louis pauses it. "I lied." Harry looks at him, questioning expression on his face. "There are several songs about us.." He says, shyly. Harry grins. "That's fine, love. Completely normal to write songs like that." He says, kissing Louis' temple. Louis presses play.

"We were too young, to know we had everything. Too young, I wish I could've seen it all along. I'm sorry hurt you, darling, oh no. We were too young. I've been looking back a lot lately. Me and you is all I've ever known. It's hard to think you could ever hate me, but everything is feeling different now."

"Oh, I can't believe I gave into the pressure, when they said a love like this would never last. So I cut you off 'cause I didn't know no better." Louis sings, Harry remembers when they took a "break". They didn't, Harry's management made them. Saying it was bad for Harry's public image.

"Face to face at the kitchen table, this is everything I've waited for. Now we can have the conversation that I wish we could've had before."

"This is supposed to be both of our perspectives, I guess." Louis explains, when Too Young finishes, confirming Harry's thoughts that it was about that. Harry is speechless. "Louis, these past five songs are magnificent. I love them." He says.

The title track, Walls. "Nothing wakes you up, like waking up alone. And all that's left of us is a cupboard full of clothes. The day you walked away and took the higher ground, was the day that I became the man that I am now." Harry already likes this song, but he's not sure why.

"But these high walls, they came up short. Now I stand taller than them all. These high walls never broke my soul, and I, I watch them all come falling down. I watched them all come falling down for you. For you. Nothing makes you hurt, like hurting who you love. And no amount of words could ever be enough. I looked you in the eyes, saw that I was lost. For every question 'why?' You were my because." The second verse brings a bigger picture into the production.

"So this one is a thank you, for what you did to me. Why is that thank you's are so often bittersweet? I just hope I see you one day, and you say to me."
The chorus goes one more time and then the song closes.

"Lou... that.. what was that?" Harry asks. That's his new favorite. Louis smiles and lets the album play, knowing that this song is dedicated to them basically.

"I always said that I'd mess up eventually, I told you that so what did you expect from me? It shouldn't come as no surprise anymore. I know you said you would give me another chance, but you and. I knew the truth of it in advance, that mentally you were already out the door." This might be Harry's new favorite song.

Harry reaches over and pauses the song, although he didn't want to. "I have never, ever wanted to leave you, you know that right?" Harry looks at Louis. "Louis looked up, "I know.. I'm just insecure, you know that, Haz.." This makes Harry pull him in closer and hold him tightly.

Harry moves his hand ever so slightly and plays the song. "Never thought that giving up would be so hard, but God I'm missing you and your addictive heart. You're the habit that I can't break. You're the feeling that I can't put down. You're the shiver that I can't shake. You're the habit I can't break. You're the high I need right now. You're the habit I can't break."

"I took some time cause I ran out of energy, of playing someone I heard I'm supposed to be. But honestly, I don't have to choose anymore. And it's been ages, different stages, come so far from Princess Park. I'll always need you in front of me, in front of me." Harry looks at Louis. Princess Park, their first house together. Louis smiles shyly.

Habit ended. This is officially Harry's favorite song. "Lou.. this album is incredible. You, you are so talented." Harry tells him,pulling him close.
Always You starts.

"I went to Amsterdam without you, and all I could do was think about you. And oh, I should've known. I went to Tokyo to let it go, drink after drink, but I still felt alone. I should've known. I went to so many places, looking for you in the faces. I could feel it, oh I could feel it." Harry loves this song off of the first verse already, although he can't say Louis has been to Amsterdam with out him.

"I'm wasting my time, when it was always you, always you. Chasing that high but it was always you, always you. Should've never let you go-oh, my baby. Go oh oh, oh, oh, oh."

"I went from LAX to Heathrow, walked through my door but it felt nothing like home, cause you're not home. Waiting to wrap your legs around me, and I know you hate the smoke without me, and oh, oh, oh."

After Always you and Fearless play, Harry stops Louis and uses the restroom and gets some food for them, just chocolate cake with whipped cream, nothing big. Harry tells Louis over and over that he can't take how talented he is. Harry is surprised with Louis' progression in vocal range since Back to You, Miss You, and Just Like You.

Perfect Now plays. Harry likes the message in the song, but it's not his favorite, although all of Louis' songs are amazing.

Defenseless starts. And then, the bridge hits. "I hope that I'm not asking too much, just want to be loved by you. And I'm too tired to be tough, I just want to be loved by you." And then the song finishes. Harry loves that song, but then again, he loves every on of Louis' songs so far.

The last song, which Harry sees the time on it, "One minute and forty-four seconds?" Harry asks, bewildered. "Yeah. It's my favorite off of my album too, haha." Louis says

It starts with a static sound, and a guitar playing. "Pour mercy, mercy on me. Set fire to history,I'm breaking my own rules, I'm crying like a fool. Tall stories on the page, short glories on the fade. I've been close enough to touch, but I never cared for love. It's a church of burned romances and I'm too far gone to pray. It's a solo song and it's only for the brave."

"If the truth tell, darling you fell. Like there ain't enough dying stars in your sky. It's a tall tale, and its only hello, hello no goodbye. Pour mercy, mercy on me. I'll fall upon my knees, and they'll say ' I told you so, c'mon when you know, you know.' All the lonely shadow dancers, from the cradle to the grave. It's a solo song and its only for the brave." The end.

Harry felt his eyes water on that one,too.

"That was such a good album, Lou.. wow." He says, at a loss for words. So he hugs him.

They end up falling asleep cuddling and sleep until morning, not disturbed or disrupted.

Hello, this took me two days to write, hope you like the double update.
And its the 23rd bitches. The reason I did a double update is because to the twenty third and we have been fed today. Everyone, except Zayn, has been active. We got a video, a website that keeps crashing, and we are getting more content over the next few days. I know i skipped a few songs, but I didn't want this to be a book in a book, haha. Next one will be Harry's birthday and then carpool karaoke. Then second book!

Time: 3:33 p.m
Date:The One Direction ten Year anniversary. July 23, 2020
WC: 1,373