8

December 8th,2019

Yesterday Harry and Louis literally did nothing. Watched tv,kissed,cuddles,the usual. Now it's Harry's day for dress rehearsal,Sirius XM call in interview and birthday shopping for Louis' birthday in two weeks,aaand Christmas.

Harry slept until nine a.m. and showered and got ready all while Lou slept. Harry woke him up right before he started dressing himself,so Louis doesn't  panic five mins before they have to leave.

"Here we have Mr. Harry Styles!!!! What a pleasure to have you here.. Well through the phone anyway." The interviewer laughs," Hello,I'm glad to be here,sorry I couldn't make it the the studio." It's now 9:30.. Louis went downstairs to get coffee for Harry and himself.

Louis comes into the room,completely unaware that Harry is on a video call.

"Here Haz,I made it just the way you like. I'm going to go start getting ready." Louis drops the coffee off and flutters out of the room before Harry or the interviewer could say anything." This is SiriusXM Hits 1,now playing Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi." The interviewer says. "Umm,luckily your mic wasn't fully on.... but your video was.. want us to leave it in? He'll only be in it for like 10 seconds." The interviewer asks. "No.. he's not ready." Harry counters.

"Harry Styles on SiriusXM Hits 1,you will be able to hear his interview all weekend long. Now,Harry,we have five days till the release of your sophomore album,Fine Line. Are there any tear-jerkers?" Big Mike,one of the interviewers,asks.

"Ehh. Falling is uhh, is a pretty emotional. So is Fine Line,but I'm not giving any details." Harry confides. Big Mike and Nicole both laughed. "We understand that Harry,but we need something juicy, c'mon give us something to remember." Ty,the other host chimes in. Harry laughs. "I honestly cant." Harry says.

Louis is sitting on their bed off camera,knowing that he'll soon be where Harry is right now. The simple thought of that gives him goosebumps. Never in a million years would Louis think he would be with a famous singer,still in the celebrity closet. He cuddles Clifford closer,the dog obliging and snuggles in. He keeps catching Harry's gaze on him and he can't read is face.

"So Harry,what's it like coming out with your second album? And do you think it will be more popular than your self-titled album or what?" Nicole asks after they played a few of Harry's older song as well as Watermelon Sugar. "Well, I think it will definitely be different from my first album. A much different sound and feel to it than my other one." Harry says. "Adore You,Watermelon Sugar,and Lights Up are pretty popular already,Lights Up being the first single off of Fine Line." Ty announces to the radio.

"Well,its sad to see you go,Harry. But we know you have a busy few days coming up,so goodbye from the Hits 1 Hitbound Crew." The interviewer says as they close out the interview with Sign Of The Times. Harry ends the call,stands up and stretches before walking over to Louis.

"Hi babe. You alright?" He says as he climbs into their bed and scoots close to Louis. This whole time Louis has been thinking if he really want to be famous or not. He is leaning towards the more that he does,but that could change,as most things do in life. "C'mon answer me.... I don't want to left in the darkness,baby." Harry says as he leans in and presses a chaste kiss to Louis ' cheek.

When Louis doesn't respond Harry becomes concerned. "Louis? Are you ok?" Louis ever so slowly turns his head towards Harry's face." Yeah I'm ok,I zoned out I guess." He responds after giving a blank,teary eyed,stare. Harry is worried that the pressure of getting him out publicly might be a bad idea after all. "Let's get you outside ok? You want to talk about anything? Is there something bothering you?" Harry asks gently as he scoops Louis up into his arms.

Emotional warning here.
Louis wraps is arms around Harry's neck and lets the tears fall. Harry can feel them wetting his neck and shirt but he doesn't care,all he cares about is why his Boobear is crying. He carries Louis out to their balcony. Louis can't hold back the tears. Harry's heart is full on breaking at this point.

Harry sits down in one of the bean bag chairs out there. Holding Lou close so he at least feels safe. Louis is sobbing and cant stop. Harry rubs his hand up and down Louis's back and with the other he holds him closer than ever. He lets Louis cry. Harry knows he is extremely tired and anxious,almost to the point of being sick,and it seems as though he has stopped eating as much as he has been. He's too skinny for Harry's liking.

Louis is still crying but has calmed down. Harry is still holding him close. "Louis,honey,can you tell me what's wrong?" Harry asks even though he's pretty sure he already knows that the answer is that Louis doesn't know how to deal with the pressure of coming out with him.

"I-hup- I just don't kn-ow how to dea-l with this Hazz-zza. And it scares m-e because I don't know what to do,I always know what to do...." Louis' confidence went down the drain the moment he agreed to do this.. And he regrets every moment of this,he wasn't cut out to be this type of person. Harry takes this in.

Tears come to his eyes because his baby is hurting,and he doesn't like it....

Hey people.
How are we doing today?
Anyway,QOTC: Do you like 5 Seconds of Summer? And if so,who is your fav?
AOTC:I absolutely love 5 Second of Summer. And Ashton is my favorite,he's Actually the reason why i play the drums now.
Date 3/20/20
Time:12:50 a.m.
Word count: 1037