11.

Now before you read this chapter,I want to make this clear. I have been writing from Harry's POV,technically. The main focus is around Harry's view. This chapter,however,will be from Louis' POV. So Louis will be used more in context than Harry will be. P.s. check out my very talented friend on instagram @verart.s

Louis couldn't believe what Harry was saying. "Louis, I understand completely,I really do and it hurts me to see you like this,I can't explain how much this hurts me,Lou. But we can't keep running in this circle.... There needs to be an exit.. And we're not finding one..." Louis can see the pain in Harry's eyes,but Louis is pissed off.

Actually,pissed off is an understatement. Louis is furious. He's on the edge of exploding. First Harry wants him to step so far out of his comfort zone he can't see it anymore,then he wants him to go on an interview as the first ever public thing he's ever done,and now,now he is forcing him to do all this.

No,Louis is not having it. He explodes. "So you're saying.. AFTER FOUR FUCKING YEARS OF MY GODDAMN LIFE,HARRY, YOU WANT TO PACK EVERYTHING UP AND JUST LEAVE IT BEHIND?!?!?!?!?!?" Louis is seething. He knows Harry can see his anger but he could care abso-fucking-lutely less."NO,NOPE,NUH-UH,NAH,NOPE,MMNM.!!!!!"

He stands from the table,seeing Clifford behind Harry and walks out of the kitchen,right as he hits the threshold of the room,he stops and turns around.
"You.. You are 1.]sleeping on the couch,2.] you are an asshole. And three." He pauses as he lists these thing on his fingers. "You can politely fuck off!" Louis says as he flips Harry off and goes to their bedroom upstairs.

Louis is starting to think,maybe he over-reacted,but then again,maybe not. Harry is wanting him to do all this random shit. As he walks up the stairs,he agrees with the little argument in his head [no he's not crazy] that he didn't overreact. He goes to their bedroom and slams the door,locking it behind him.

He stays in there,having taken a shower and getting ready for bed,until ten thirty when he to get his water for the night. He hears Harry say something as he is about to go down the stairs. "Hey Gem.." Harry sounds so sad and tired.. Now Louis feels bad... He doesn't want to hurt the one he loves. God knows he's done that enough. His family,except for his mom never really accepted him as gay...

"Hello stranger.. You ok?" Gemma sounds cautious. "No,not really now that it all hits me more. And if Lou is upstairs listening to this,I could care less." Harry sounds mad,but not necessarily at Louis. Does Harry know that he is listening?

"What happened? Please tell me you two didn't break up.I will kill you if ended it with that little munchkin,Harry Styles." Louis is slightly offended,little munchkin,huh? Next time I see her I'll tell her that her eyes are too big.. no that's too mean... ugh,Gemma is too nice to be mean to.. goddamn the Styles'
Louis thinks.

Louis hears Harry laugh a tiny laugh. "No, Gem we didn't break up.... I couldn't do that to him...I love him too much and I just want the best for him. That's why I wanted him to come out with me,Gem. We could go in coffee shops and out into the park. I want nothing but the best for him.... But I need this.. I want this,Gem." Louis can hear the change in Harry's voice,he's close to crying.

Louis' heart breaks.. as he sits on the top of the stairs,he hears Harry start to cry.
"Oh Harold. That's a big thing to ask of someone who's never had to deal with it before." Louis couldn't agree more,but it sounds like Gemma has more to say. "But I see where you are coming from,it would be pretty cute to see you two in the media at a coffee shop or someplace like that. And isn't he a musician too?" Gemma asks.

Harry sniffles. "Yeah,and a damn good one too. He's coming out with his first album in January. I'm so proud of him,so proud it hurts... I think he's the one Gem.." Louis hears Harry say in a watery voice. Louis is shocked,they have never talked about getting married.... or anything like that.. now Louis' eyes are watering..

"Gem.... I called you because we got in a fight... Like a major one.... Louis has never yelled like he did tonight. I don't think he's going to do any form of an interview,livestream,picture anything that I could possibly do to make this easier.. He probably hates me for it.. James Corden called me the other day and wanted me to come onto the show,but with Louis.. That would've been Louis' first ever public appearance,Gems. I tried getting Louis to agree,but I can't force him to anything,Christ I wouldn't force anyone to do that. Any advice on how to handle this fucked up situation?" Harry asks his sister. Louis never really hears Harry cuss, so it's a little shocking to hear 'fucked' come out of his perfect mouth.

"What if you give it a rest for tonight, sleep in,there is no responsibility tomorrow. I'm sure if there are any interviews,someone will cancel them.... Louis.... you need rest and a lot of it. Maybe talk about it in depth tomorrow,suggest a picture or do a livestream if he agrees,Haz. He'll come around,and see how much its hurting your life,both of yours." Gemma suggests, Louis has always liked Gemma.

"Maybe.. I'm just worried about him... Ever since I told him what James said,it seems like he's gotten less sleep,and he is getting skinnier,Gem. I really don't like it.. he needs more sleep and more food,I'm trying to do everything I can... I came home after a long ass day and cooked dinner for us,he didn't even eat half of it." Harry says and Louis realizes that Harry has a point,he is thinner.. He is extremely tired...and Harry has been working his ass off since 2017,really. And Louis isn't exactly helping right now.

"He was in such a good mood today,too... We went to look at clothes for my tour,interviews and such,, He has such a good eye,Gem." Harry says. Louis is still at the top of the stairs.taking all this in and realizing that he needs to take that leap in his life otherwise he might loose his light.. His spark.

"I can't wait to see what he picked out Harry, I really can't,but what you need right now,is to sleep. You need to go to sleep right now,apologize in the morning,talk through options about a picture together or something,and text me more,ok?" Gemma asks serious but playful. Louis almost laughs,but catches himself,he doesn't want to get caught now,not after he's been crying and Harry has been crying.

"Alright,Gemma. I love you,goodnight." Harry says,seeming exhausted now. "Goodnight Hazza. I love you too,sleep well." Gemma says and then Louis hears her hang up.

Louis stays on the stairs for another half hour to make sure Harry is asleep,he really doesn't want to talk tonight,knowing that he's tired and might explode more. It's now midnight. He goes and gets his water,quietly,hearing Harry's soft snores from their couch. Louis goes back upstairs and climbs into their bed,alone and cold.... "fuck it." He whispers to himself. Luckily their couch is large enough that two people can fit comfortably side by side.

"Hello Lou," Louis hears as he is gathering a blanket to go down, he looks up and sees a sleepy Harry standing in the doorway. "Hi.. Look I'm-" He's cut off by Harrys arms wrapped around him,pulling Louis close to his body. "No,I'm sorry." He moves them to their bed and they stay hugging. Louis is the first one to let the tears fall,as usual, he thinks.

Harry joins him. Under the sheets,crying lightly, absolutely exhausted. Louis,half asleep,opens his swollen eyes and looks at Harry's features. His beautiful lips,lips he could kiss all day. His beautiful,green eyes that are hurting. Eyes he could stare at all day. His beautiful nose,that he could boop all day. He reaches his hand up to Harry's hair,and brushes it off of his face,letting his hand fall to Harry's cheek,rubbing his thumb in small oval shapes,cleaning away the tears, tears that he caused. He loves Harry with everything in him.

"I love you,Harry. I hope you know that." Louis says,getting closer to Harrys face. "I know.. I love you too,so much Lou, so much." Almost being cut off from Louis' lips on his. Harry smiles into the kiss. Short but sweet,they break away and Harry turns around,his back to Louis' chest,Louis putting his arm around his torso,his face buried at the nape of Harry's neck,right on the edge of curls.

Hi guys,hope you like this double update, I'm kinda feeling nauseous rn,I'm wrapping this chapter up,so i can listen to music and wait till Wildflower by 5SOS comes out. I wanted to write longer but i cant anyway.

Date: Tuesday March 24,2020
Time: 11:00p.m.
Word count:1634