27.

Harry goes to the kitchen to start making chicken soup for Louis. He looks around their fridge and finds almost all of the ingredients to make it, the only thing missing is carrots... He needs carrots..

He jogs upstairs. "Hey Lou?" Harry asks the sleeping body under the fluffy duvet. "Hmmmmmm?" Louis whines. Harry holds back a laugh. "I need to go to the store, we need carrots.. do you think you'll be ok for a little bit?" He asks. "No.. don't go.." Louis says, flipping around and making grabby hands. "Ok.. give me five minutes, I'll be right back." Harry says before he kisses Louis' forehead and leaves.

"Hey Liam?" Harry says into the phone. "Hey Harold, what's up?" Liam says. "Nothing much, I have a slight favor if you're not busy.." Harry tells him. "Sure, what is it?" Liam asks. "Lou got sick today.. I think Niall gave him something when he came over." Harry says as he leans against the countertop. "Oh, that's not good. How sick is he?" Liam worries. There is a reason he was called "daddy direction".

"Only a slight fever, nausea, body aches.. typical flu symptoms.... I was calling to see if you could run to the store for me.. I kinda need carrots for the chicken soup I want to make for Lou..." Harry explains to Liam. "Oh! Of course! I'm on my way now." Liam says, Harry can hear the jingling of car keys in the background. "Thank you Li, Louis didn't want me to leave, otherwise I would've gone." Harry says, running a hand through his hair.

They exchange goodbyes and Harry goes back upstairs, walking into their room he hears a muffled gagging noise coming from the bathroom. Poor Louis. Harry goes into their bathroom, finding Louis huddled against the toilet, vomiting once more. When he is done emptying his stomach, Harry picks Louis up and holds him close to his chest as he takes him back to the bed. He's shivering against Harry. Harry sits down on his side of the bed with Louis in his lap, wrapped up in blanket.

Louis' head is leaning against Harry's left shoulder, easy access so that he, if need be, can throw up right into a garbage can.

"Harry?" Liam's voice echos through the house. "Up here, Li!" Harry says, trying not to yell directly into Louis' ear. "Oh, Louis. I'm so sorry you don't feel good." Liam says, with his big brown eyes, Louis half shrugs in Harry's lap. Liam stays at the doorframe, being a little bit of a germaphobe. "I left the carrots in the fridge because I didn't want Cliffy to eat them." Liam informs Harry.

Don't come at me, I'm tired, I have to get up early tomorrow.
Time:12:22 a.m
Date: 6/20/20
Word Count: 473