3.

One week til Fine Line is released
December 6th,2019.

"He wants me... to go on carpool karaoke.... with you... for the first time publicly... correct?" Louis asks,slight panic in his eyes. Harry can only nod.. Louis pulls his hand away from Harry's mouth and tries to get up,but Harry isn't having it,and grabs Louis' waist before he can stand.

"Hazza,let go... I don't think I can,please. Please Harry!" Louis doesn't like this situation a wee bit. "Lou,love. I'm not forcing you to go,hell,I would rather you stay here in all honesty,really. I can talk to my managers. In fact,I'll do that right now." Harry reaches for his phone,but Louis stops him. "Harry... I want to be public with you,of course,you think I like the way some of your fans talk about you and look at you? No. Absolutely not." Louis said with an adorable scowl on his face but Harry would never say that to him.

Harry chuckled lightly. "But Harry,our albums are coming out soon,yours in a week, A WEEK!!!" Louis says with a grin. Harry smiles and takes Louis' hand in his," Yeah,what about it?" He questions before he kisses Lou's sharp,defined cheekbone. The smaller lad laughs sweetly and pretends to wipe off slobber. Harry just shakes his head. "Well,we'll have a busy few weeks coming up,when are you going to make it for the karaoke?" He asks. Louis has always been curious,too curious some might say.[that some being Harry,mostly]

He once got in trouble for looking around Harry's nightstand,where Harold had hidden two tickets he had gotten for Louis' birthday a few years ago,for Louis' favorite band,5 Seconds of Summer. That didn't go over well..

"I'll figure it out baby. And if James drags my ass for not bringing you along,well,I'll deal with it, don't worry,darling." Harry says to the little lad in his lap,still wrapped in a fuzzy blanket. Louis hums. "Baby,go inside,I'm going to call James,and the interviews set up for today. I'll be right in,doll." Harry says as he lifts Louis in his lap and sends him on his way. Louis picks his coffee mug up and heads inside.

"Hi James." Harry says after the third ring. "Hello Harry ,that was rather quick." James says ." Well,I don't think he's going to do it.. but I'll see what I can do, we both agreed that we want to be seen with each other,you know?" In public."

"Yes...
Maybe he can debut his album on there,that may burst this bubble of a barrier for him."  James says. Harry thinks for a moment and starts to gather his things to head inside.

"I said it before,and I'll say it again, I don't think he's going to to do it,James. But this might be an opportunity for him,I'll mention it to him." Harry says,fully thinking it out, it would be an amazing shot at easy publicity for Louis.

"Thank you Margret,I'm sorry,but I really don't feel well enough to come in for the live performance.." Harry lies to the radio interviewer. "Oh,honey don't worry. We'll reschedule it. I hope you feel better,darling." Margret says. They hang up and Harry heads inside,having cancelled all interviews and performances for today.

Harry goes inside looking for Louis,not seeing him in bed, he hears the shower running,though. He smiles and heads downstairs to get breakfast ready for his angel. As he is halfway downstairs,he gets an idea and turns around.

"Louis,love. Would you like to go out for breakfast?" Harry calls into the bedroom. Although they have been together for four years, and they've seen every inch of one another many times,Harry is still respectful for Louis' sake.

Louis' head peers out around the doorframe. "Breakfast? Where?" He asks. Harry smiles,"Place of your choice,my dear." Looking down at Louis' little frame,Harry doesn't like how skinny he is. Louis grins. "Waffle House!?" He asks. Harry just chuckles and grins. Harry already changed for the day,so he went downstairs and waited for Louis.

"I'm here Hazza, I'm ready." Louis' little voice came floating down the stairs. Louis came down sporting a red,whit,and black jacket,with a pair of black jeans,and of course,adidas sneakers. Harold went for a casual approach,too,as to hopefully not stir any paps. Black skinny jeans,and a grey tee shirt with a black jacket. And Chelsea boots,too.

Hi,I'm the author. I'm exhausted.
Date and word count
It's Wednesday February 19,2020
Time; 7:09 p.m.
QOTC: When did you become a directioner?
My answer: I did when lights up came out.
Word count :816