6.

⚠️smut ⚠️

" I just don't like it." Louis says as he squirms in Harry's lap. Harry can see his discomfort . He doesn't like how he is squirming in his lap,as if he wants to get away from him,from life. Harry has tried everything. He just wants to be happy,but he wants Louis to be happy before himself.

Harry would do anything for Louis' happiness,but he can't seem to find an even ground for this. He could go on the Late Late Show alone,and get nipped in the ass for not bringing Louis. Or he could make Louis absolutely despise him for the rest of his life. Harry would much rather get nipped in the ass.

But seeing as James won't have it,Harry is stranded with not a lot of options left. So he went to Liam for help,but Louis won't hear it from old Payno either.
"C'mon babe,just one interview. One,that's all. No more,I won't let anyone get to you,I promise." And although Harry's words sound tempting,being free,public with his Hazza,Louis is still a bit skeptical.

"If... and this is an if only... If I decided I wanted to go.. It would be this time only,right?" Louis asks. Harry thinks Louis is considering going,and a small grin appears on his face. Louis has considered the options since Harry said James wanted him to do it.

"Of course,love. Just this once." Harry says. "Ok.. consider this a once in a lifetime answer... I'll go... but I don't want to be pressured again." Louis says in a small voice,not making eye contact with Harry or Liam. Harry almost squeals in happiness,but he refrains. Liam smiles wide.

"Never again will you be pressured,darling." Harry once again grasps Louis' face in his hand and kisses him. Louis blushes hard,having kissed right in front of Liam. This is what he is nervous about,the publicity. Harry pulls away,leaving,once more, a flustered Louis.

Harry looks at Liam." Sorry mate." Harry slightly blushes,but he's still happy so he isn't embarrassed. "Don't be,you two are so cute together,I think the fans and pretty much every one else will love you guys. I know I do." Liam says. Harry laughs. "I hope. I hope no one hates on us. But the world isn't perfect." Harry says,"You can say that again,mate." Liam agrees

Louis just buries his face in Harry's shoulder. He might be 28,but he is like a 17 year old,he's so small. Pocket sized. So vulnerable. He doesn't like being vulnerable,it's one of his biggest fears,actually. Harry knows this and senses this. "Lou, I know you aren't a fan of this,but we'll be alright."

After a few bad jokes,some more tea,and a couple of hugs, Harry and Louis leave Liam's house and go to their place.

"So,what do you want to do for the rest of the day?Given that it's almost noon." Harry questions, a few things on his mind. Louis shifts in the passenger seat,almost uncomfortably. "I had a few ideas..." Louis trails off,nervousness brimming in his posture.

"And those ideas are?...." Harry grasps for more hints. Now Louis starts blushing, he does that a lot ,Harry thinks." I— umm... I.... emmmm. Uhh, I've,uhh, been quite horny all morning.. heh." Louis stutters,then let's out an uncomfortable laugh. So that's why he was squirming.

"Ok.. why don't we take care of you,this will be all about you,ok?" Harry takes a quick glance over to Louis,to see him smiling,a little boyish grin.

⚠️smut⚠️

When they get home,they've barely gone through the bedroom door,and Harry is kissing up and down Louis' neck,leaving love bites that are sure to show against his pale skin. Louis already took his shirt off at the top of the stairs,tossing it aside. Harry placed him on their bed.

Harry unbuttoned Louis' pants,and slid them off. Kissing Louis' thighs as he went down,making sure to get Louis' weak spot,right on the inside of his left thigh. Louis moaned out in pleasure. Harry just smirks. All he can think about is how he's going to wreck Louis' afternoon.

Harry sits up so he's sitting on his knees in between Louis' legs,he then positions himself so he is hovering over Louis. He kisses him,deeply and full of love. He pulls away,leaving Louis out of breath. "Fuck. God,how are you so perfect,Lou?" Harry asks.

Louis is already so out of it that he just shrugs. Louis tugs at Harry's shirt,indicating he wants it off. Harry complies and pulls it off over his head. Once the shirt is off,Louis runs his hands up Harry's torso,then let's his arms fall back to the bed,around his head, leaving him completely vulnerable and open for Harry.

Harry would and will never ever take advantage of Louis without his consent first. Harry slides Louis' boxers off,now leaving Louis bare of any protection,but Louis wants it,so it's fine. Harry starts stroking Louis' member,Louis letting out a few profanities along the way.

"Fuckin hell Harry!" Louis yells out as Harry wraps his lips around the tip of Louis' member. Harry looks up towards him as he does this,giving the full effect of doe eyes. Louis squeezes his eyes shut,body tingling with pleasure. Louis is on another planet right now. After several minutes of hollowing out his checks around Louis,Harry pulls off and leans down.

Harry slowly moves down,now licking Louis' entrance,Louis moans out. Harry has taken his boxers off,and used lube to prep himself,while he sits back slightly,and stretches his arm up for Louis to suckle on his fingers. "Good boy,you're doing so well,angel." Harry always praises Louis while they have sex, he wants Lou to feel good about himself,which isn't easy to convince him to do.

Harry retracts his hand and circles his fingers around Louis' hole. Louis whimpers at the small amount of contact. He slips one finger in,and slowly starts pumping it in and out. He slides in two more,trying to stretch Louis' tight hole,so it's less painful for the little one.

Harry scissors and stretches Louis open,then he removes the fingers,Louis crying out softly at the feeling of emptiness. "I need you Harry,please." Louis practically begs.

Hi author here.
I know some of you are probably pissed at me for not finishing the smut part,I just don't feel comfortable writing it,yet.
This has been a work in progress since two weeks ago.
Date: Sunday March 8,2020
Time:4:45p.m.
Word count:1143