21.

Harry woke up on Christmas morning with his fiancé in his arms. He has, of course, always loved waking up with Louis next to him, but he has a new sense of love towards the little body next to him. He can't believe that he didn't chicken out, he was chickening out in every scenario in his head.

He looks down to see an arm with an inked 'tic tac toe' tattoo among numerous other tattoos that the Doncaster lad has on his right arm. Harry wraps his arm around Louis' shoulder and back, cuddling him closer. Louis lightly stirs, but soon relaxes with soft snores escaping him. He looks so peaceful, his long eyelashes rest beautifully on his high cheekbones.

About a half hour after he woke up, Harry hears their bedroom door handle move ever so slightly which is paired with girlish giggles, he looks up and sees Daisy, Phoebe, Lottie, and his own sister come through the door, about to dump water on them. If he didn't wake up before they decided to come in, and woke he and Louis up like this, that would probably piss Louis off more than Harry, but he wouldn't be all too happy, either.

Harry panics when he sees the water. "No, no." He whisper-pleads. He looks to Gemma, she just smirks. Just as she and the other girls raise their little buckets of water, Harry rolls in top of Louis to shield him from getting wet, unfortunately he still got wet.. and he woke up when Harry rolled on top of him.

"What in THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?!" Louis exclaims when he pushed a soaked Harry off of him, Louis' shirt got soaked even though he was under Harry. All of the girls bolt out of the room, even Gemma, although she had an apologetic look on her face, they all left without a word. Harry looks at him with apologetic eyes, but a hint of mischief behind it.

Harry left to go get a fresh change of clothes for he and Louis, while his other half tears the sheets off of their wet mattress. Louis is pretty sure that mattresses aren't supposed to get wet,but you know, his sisters don't care. Anne knocks on the doorframe before coming in, Louis gives her the all clear since Harry is changing in the bathroom.

"Oh my, what happened in here?!" Anne asks, seeming genuinely curious. She looks around the room, a shirtless Louis with a bundle of sheets in his arms, discarded buckets on the ground, wet shirts and pajama pants lay on the ground. "Your daughter and his sisters thought it would be nice to wake us up with some water, right Lou?" Harry informs her as he walks out of the bathroom. Louis nods in confirmation.

"Ahhh, hahaha, well Harry you know what to do next, they have stared the prank wars." Anne says with a twinkle in her eye. "Oh, I know what this means, and Louis will be involved in his first serious prank war!" Harry says excitedly. Louis almost doesn't share the enthusiasm but he can't help it. Harry takes the sheets from Louis and trades in a pile of nice dry clothes as Harry and his mum walk out of the room, closing their door as they leave.

Harry already has a plan in his head for getting back at his soon-to-be in-laws and his sister, he just needs Louis' help, because he is small and can fit in small spaces.

I know this chap is short, but I'm so tired and I'm falling asleep while writing this, lol.
But I thought that this should go out while I'm still semi-there. I;m also working on If the World Was Ending, another Larry fic.
There will be a third chapter up soon, it's hard to choose what to update and when.
Date: Monday May, 11, 2020
Time: 11:05 p.m.
Word count: 663