2.

One week before Fine Line is to be released.
December 6,2019.

"Hey James." Harry says into the phone,"What's up? You don't typically call me unless you want me to do something,haha." Harry can hear James chuckle on the other side of the line.

"Hello to you too,Harry. I was actually calling to see if you wanted to,uhh, do a carpool karaoke soon." James asks,hoping Harry will say yes. He hasn't had him on since 2017,after his first solo album was released.

Harry thinks about it for a few minutes,and looks inside from the balcony into his bedroom. He can see Louis's little frame rising up and down slowly,while he is in a deep sleep,not yet awake for another day of hiding. You see,Harry is a famous pop-rock star,celebrity,icon, whatever you want to call him.

His fans have always suspected he was gay,or in the least bisexual. He is the latter of the two,and Louis is his boyfriend. Lou has been Harry's boyfriend for four years now,and sure maybe a few fans have gotten a glimpse of him,but no one has really seen Louis full on.

"You called me,at seven in the morning,to ask if I will do carpool karaoke with you? Ok...... Yeah,I'll do it.. Just not this week,Fine Line is coming out on the thirteenth,James. Can you wait?" Harry says into the phone,while viewing the scenery around him. A little balcony with potted plant Louis begged to have,how could Harry say no to him? A tennis ball shoved in the corner under the other chair out on the balcony,probably Clifford's,Louis labradoodle. He's Harry's dog,too,Louis asked for him,that's all.

"Of course,I wasn't asking you to do it this week anyway. I have one condition,though." James says,elated that Harry agreed. He really does like Harry,loves him actually. He has watched Harry grow up since he was just about to turn 19,when he was in a small but very famous boy band.

Harry hums in response,signaling for James to continue as he watches Louis start to stir,bringing a small pair of hands to his face and stretches. A smile playing on Harry's face. "Harry,did you hear me?" James asks. To that Harry says no. James repeats it,but with Harry listening." My only condition,Harry. Is that you bring Louis too,I loved him the first time I saw him,H. Plus,don't you think it's time your fans knew about him? I know he sings too,he told me when we met. Please Harry."

Harry is feeling too many emotions too early on in the day. Anger,happiness,agreement,fondness,love,elation,and concern. He sighs,and his eyes wander back to where Louis has sat up in bed,and is putting his pants on. Harry takes one last glance at Louis' tush,then takes a sip of coffee,and decides to answer James.

"Ok..... I'll have to go over it with him,you know that. If he says no,I'm not going to force him to go. I already agreed to it,so I'm not not going to do it,ya know? Of course the fans should know,but I'm worried on what they'll think of him." Harry says,watching as Louis starts to walk over to the door,after having disappeared for a few minutes,coffee cup in hand. A little yawn takes over Louis' features.

"Ok,I understand that Harry. I'm willing to work with whatever you choose.. Honestly." James says. He understands Harry's concern,he has never had to put up with defending someone before.

"Hazza,why are you up so early? And on the phone,too?" Harry hears lou's little raspy morning voice. Harry turns his head to look at Louis as he sits down in his lap. "I'll tell you in a moment,darling." Harry says. "James,I'll call you later to work through this more,ok?" Harry asks. Louis tries to cuddle,but he can't,surprisingly he doesn't have enough space to curl up. Harry lightly laughs. "Ok Harold,I will call later." Harry says goodbye and ends the call. He puts his phone on the table next his and Louis' coffee mugs.

"Morning love,did you sleep well?" Harry asks Louis as he scoops him up into his lap and grabs the blanket that he brought out with him when James called him,knowing it would be chilly. He drapes the blanket over Louis' little body. Louis nods,trying not to yawn again,but fails the endless battle. "Good." Is all Harry says as he wraps up his small baby boy. "Was that James Corden? Why so early? Not even Clifford is up.." Louis asks questions,and Harry is sure to answer them. "Yes,that was James,he wanted to know if I would do another carpool karaoke with him,after Fine Line comes out,darling." Harry says as he brushes Louis' bed head hair from his face.

A fond smile is on Harry's face as he watches the sun rise with his baby on his lap. Then he remembers what James wanted. "Harry?" Louis peeps. "Hmm?" Harry hums. "My album is going to be released in a little more than month,I'm nervous..." Harry feels a twang in his heart. Lou should never feel anything but the feeling of being loved. "Don't be love,I felt like that too,you know," Harry says,and it's true,Louis knows,he was there. And as it gets closer to the 13th,Harry starts to feel those nerves. 'What if no one likes the songs' 'This album isn't good enough'..etc.. Louis nods,and nuzzles into Harry's chest,seeking warmth.

"Lou? Can I ask you something?" Harry asks after a few minutes of silence,just them enjoying their company. Louis says yes,he never can say no to Harry. "James wanted to know if you were willing to come out with me.. on carpool karaoke.. You don't have to say yes,it's not going to effect me or James,if you don't want to,that's fine with me. I under-" Harry is cut off by Louis' hand over his mouth. Harry looks at Louis' face,and he's.... Worried ? Harry isn't surprised. "He wants me to go.. on carpool karaoke... with you.. for the first time publicly.. Is that correct?" Louis asks. Harry just nods his head in response.

Hi. Chapter one down.
Date, Monday, February 17,2020
Time; 1:42 a.m.
Word count: 1106