15.

Harry was stunned. Louis wants to come out? Tomorrow? At the Forum?
"Louis, babe, you sure you don't wanna maybe take a picture together or something? Like, not go straight into it?" Harry questions.

Louis shrugs. "I just know that after our fight a few nights ago, I never want that to happen ever again. And who knows, maybe I'll enjoy the other side of living." Louis says.

"So are you saying you want to go live on Instagram or twitter or something first?" Harry asks hopefully,because just going out on stage blatantly might not be a good idea.

"I'll do that, Haz. Just...." Louis pauses and rubs his hand over his face. "I just want you to be happy. And apparently in order for you to be happy, I have to be happy, and you being happy makes me happy, do you see where I'm going?" Louis rants, it's quite adorable if you ask Harry.

Harry nods, understanding where Louis is coming from, but not understanding the sudden change in attitude towards this whole situation. He cuddles Louis closer to him. Louis nestles his head in Harry's chest.

"What made you change your mind, Lou?" Harry asks as he reaches to grab his phone after a few minutes of comfortable silence. "I already told you, you giant frog." Louis says. 'There is a reason you are the Sass Master from Doncaster.' Harry thinks as he rolls back over,internally rolling his eyes.

"Alright, fair enough. You wanna take a picture now? Or go live?" Harry asks as he holds Louis close to his body, one arm wrapped around Louis' shoulder. Louis sits up a little bit. "Live?" He asks,looking like a four year old, blowing his eyes up to be all big and pouty, a sight Harry can't deny.

Harry sets the phone up against stacked blankets in bed. Making sure, twice more, that Louis was sure he wanted to go through with this, to which Louis whacked him across the head with a pillow, saying that he had thought about this over the past few days, since their fight. And he repeated what he said.

Harry ends up surrendering to Louis' relentless pillow attacks. He turns on the live,with Louis' face buried in his side, all the confidence from 5 seconds ago gone. All you can see on the livestream is Harry with his shirt off, swallow tattoos and butterfly tattoo on full display,with Louis next to him.

Harry waits for some more people to join, which doesn't take very long, to say anything.

"Hi everyone. I know this is unexpected, especially from me, but there was something that I couldn't just let pass me by." Harry says while looking at the comments, a lot of them asking who was next to him, some being very jealous, which Harry thought was amusing. He never fully grasped on why every girl wanted to get in his pants.

"First off, how does everyone like Fine Line?" He asks. The comments absolutely blew up. Girls saying they were crying, still not over the magnificence of the whole album. Harry felt at ease for half of a second, knowing what was about to happen.

"I'm glad everyone likes it, loves it, whatever you want." Harry says, trying to protect the small Doncaster lad next to him from all the cruel, toxic, spiteful comments that were about to be showered his way.

Harry was just about to talk about Louis, when he sat up and looked head on towards the camera, towards everyone. Harry's eyes widened as his head shot over to Louis. Surprisingly, Louis seemed very relaxed and even though Harry can read him like a book, Louis' face is unreadable, which means one thing. He put his walls up to defend himself if anything happens, which, in the long run is a good thing, but knowing Louis, he'll blame himself for that.

"Hi.. I'm Louis Tomlinson." Louis says, fiddling with his sweater paws, clearly his wall wasn't as strong as Harry thought it was, crumbling in front of his eyes. Harry's eyes widened further, if possible.