7.

Louis collapses off of Harry,short of breath. There are tears in the corners of his eyes from the excess amount of pleasure that he just received. They just had three,extremely hard rounds of sex.

Harry can barely look up to see Louis,but he has too,he has to clean them up,doesn't he? Harry slips out of bed,exhausted and sticky,and heads to the bathroom to get a washcloth,but decides to call out to Louis.

"You wanna shower with me?" Harry calls out to him. He hears Louis get out of bed and slide into the shower behind him.
I'm sorry that I'm not comfortable with writing smut..🙁😞

At 10:35 p.m they finally slide into bed for the final time today. Harry curls his body around Louis' small frame." Louis?" Harry asks in a soft tone. "Yeah?" Louis responds. "Are you eating enough?" Harry asks as he feels Louis,him feeling very skinny. 'Yeah... enough.."

Not satisfied. "What does that mean,Lou?" Harry questions in a serious tone this time." I've been eating enough,that's what it means. Can we go to sleep now?" Louis sounds impatient. He's just tired." Of course,but I want to talk more about it soon,ok?" Louis hums.

They fall asleep with kisses and cuddles.

The next morning.
December 7th,2019.

Louis wakes up before Harry,but not much. Harry senses he's up,so he cuddles him closer to himself. Louis nuzzles into Harry's chest,and ends up going back to sleep. It's been three hours now. It's now 11:45 a.m.

Harry is the first one up now,and he slides out to make coffee for them. He goes downstairs and lets out Clifford. He goes to the kitchen,and pops two Poptarts in the toaster while he makes coffee.

He cuts up some strawberries,blackberries,bananas,and grapefruit and puts it in a bowl,then puts the Poptarts on a tray along with the coffee and fruit. He carries the tray upstairs and puts it on the nightstand. Harry goes to Louis's side and gently wakes him up.

Louis' bed head is extreme today,Harry holds back a chuckle,knowing he probably doesn't look much better. Harry goes around to his side and grabs the Poptarts and hands Louis one and they both start eating them right away.

After that,Harry brings out the fruit,Louis slightly groans. Harry lightly laughs at his child of a boyfriend. In the four years that they've been together,Louis has never bent the rules of his fruit policy.

The Louis fruit policy,or as Harry likes to call it the LFP,consists of blueberries,kiwis,strawberries,raspberries,and the occasional tomato. Nothing else,and even getting Louis to eat fruit is rare. He'd rather eat junk food.

"C'mon babe,it's not that bad,it has some stuff you like but you need to eat more. You're too skinny,please." Harry tries to convince him. Louis tries to run,but just like yesterday,Harry is too quick and grasps him and scoops him into his lap. And that's how,with one arm holding Lou,the other feeding him,he got Louis to eat all of the fruit.

"Let's just lounge around this week,shall we?" Harry says. Since there aren't interviews today, and he has a call in tomorrow with Sirius XM. He has a fashion showing tomorrow as well,he'll bring Louis of course.

"Fine line comes out on Friday at midnight,and then later Friday at 7 or 8 I think,I have the first live performance of the album. You wanna go to rehearsal and then tomorrow I have the dress rehearsal for that. You wanna go with me?" Harry questions. Louis looks at him,after stretching.

"I'd love to go. Of course. When will you let me hear any of the songs that haven't been released?" Louis asks. Harry just shakes his head." You'll hear those songs on the album when it comes out. If you're talking about Medicine or Anna,you've already heard the studio versions,babe." Harry smiles,knowing how much not letting Louis hear the album is bothering him. It just builds up anticipation.

To be fair,Louis hasn't really let him hear any of the songs on his album.
"Ok,than answer me this. Will any of them make me cry?" Louis asks as he sits up,getting ready for the day. "Oh yeah,some will make you cry,smile,laugh,all of it." Harry says,cleaning up their tray and plates,standing To go downstairs while Louis changes.

Hi author here. I am so so sorry that I haven't updated in a little bit. I'm not really active anywhere,this whole stupid coronavirus shit going on has gotten me concerned. And I've been more active with my crush,so..stay safe people.

QOTC: What's your favorite song/s off of Heartbreak Weather?
AOTQ: Mine have to be..Black And White,Everywhere,New Angel,or Still.
Date:Monday March 16,2020
Time;2:00 a.m.
Word Count: 845