28.

We've reached 28, bitches.

January 8, 2020

After Liam left, Harry went to make the soup, leaving a very whiny Louis behind.

As Harry is cutting up the vegetables for the soup, he turns on the news, he doesn't do it often, but he figures he hasn't in a little bit and probably should to get caught up in the world that doesn't revolve around celebrities.

"Brand new information about the new virus in Wuhan, China." The reporter says. "What the hell?" Harry whispers as he pauses chopping up the celery. "The virus, now known as the 'Coronavirus' that has killed over 20,000 people in Wuhan Provence. Experts are saying that these numbers are only going to rise." The female reporter says to the camera.

"This virus is fast attacking, and has the whole Wuhan Provence under a major lockdown, no one can go in and no one can leave." She says.
Harry is confused and worried.. he keeps his attention on the news but continues working on the ingredients for the soup.

He finally finishes making the soup a half hour later and brings it up to a groggy Louis, watching Wall~E. "Here baby." He says, handing Louis the bowl of chicken soup.

He takes a seat on one of the chairs outside on their balcony. He calls his management, seeing as he hasn't heard from them.

"Sophie, hello. How are you?" Harry asks Simon's assistant calmly. "Mr. Styles, what a surprise. I'm doing well, and yourself?" She says, seeming genuine.
"I'm doing well. You know I never call, right?" He asks, because he isn't very nosy or uptight about things, unless it's serious like this matter right now. "Of course. That's why it's a surprise, sir." Sophie says.

"Ok and do you know that your boss should've called me about a week ago to inform me that my album, my album, Sophie, went number one in the U.S. charts? Or to plan some sort of schedule to debut the Adore You music video? Because I know what time and when I want to." Harry says, some patience ebbing away.

"Wh-what? I told Mr. Cowell to contact you. I have it on my chart right here... December 27th, Fine Line hits the top ten charts globally.... January 5th, contact Mr. Styles about music video premiere. I told him to talk to you.." She says, panicking.

"That piece of shit.." Harry mumbles. He hears Sophie slightly chuckle. "Though he may be sometimes, Mr. Styles, he's your boss, too."
"I say you call him right now, he's not busy with anyone." She informs Harry.

Louis, although slightly groggy from medicine, and super sick, he sits in bed eating the soup carefully. He pauses his Pixar movie marathon and watches his fiancé through the glass sliding door, talking with someone on the phone. He wants to know why and who Harry is furrowing his eyebrows at. He watches Harry run his hand through his hair, a movement Louis is all to familiar with.

Louis sees Harry remove the phone from his ear, and hopes he comes inside, he needs cuddles. But to his dismay, Harry types something on his device, and puts it back to his ear. He turns his head and meets Louis' eyes, Harry rolls his eyes and pulls the phone away for a split second and flips it off. Louis chuckles, but that quickly turns into a coughing fit. He shakes his head when he finishes coughing and returns to his soup and movies.

Harry types in Simon's contact and waits for him to pick up, as he does, he turns his head and meets Louis' eyes. Harry rolls his and flips his phone off, making Louis laugh, he turns his head back to where Clifford has decided to join him.

"Harold, what a pleasant surprise. How are you this morning?" Simon's voice comes through. "Cut the shit Simon. I'm sure you know why I'm calling." Harry says right away, all patience gone. "Wow, Harry, where is the whole 'Treat People With Kindness' gone?" Simon says, being an ass. "Seriously, Simon.. Listen I'll get to the point because it seems you are a little slow on why I'm calling, clearly." Harry sasses.

"Hmm, seems as though you have caught some of that sass from your little boy-toy, huh?" Simon pushes. "Oh please, Simon, if I wanted a 'boy-toy' I wouldn't make them my fiancé." Harry says, feeling hurt that he would call Louis that. Before Simon can make a comment Harry cuts him off. "Why didn't you let me know that my album made the top ten charts globally in the second week that it was out? Or that you haven't made an attempt to contact me about the Adore You music video?" Harry fumes out.

Louis watches Harry again, now done with his soup, making sure it stays down. He watches Harry talking to whoever it is, with a look of annoyance on his face. Harry looks like he wants to get up in pace around but he's restraining himself. Louis watches his face as he makes a comment to the person on the phone. He pauses, and hurt flashes across his face for a second. Harry says something and waits in response.
Louis wants to know what made that hurt flash across Harry's face.

"Wait... Hold on a moment, your fiancé? When did Tomlinson become your fiancé ?" Simon asks. "That will be non of your business, Cowell. Can you answer me?" Harry says, rubbing his face, feeling like he could punch something. "Okay... sure.. Ever since your little stunt with your new prized possession, we haven't contacted you. Why should we? Why should I? Clearly you know what you're doing, Styles." Simon says, sarcastically.

Harry finishes his call shortly after that, not able to put up with Simon's shit any longer. He walks into their bedroom still feeling like he could punch something, and sees Louis watching him, with a haziness in his eyes, along with curiosity. "Hi lovebug, how are you feeling?" He asks, calming down somewhat seeing the love of his life.

"I'm ok, feel like shit, but kept the soup down, which tasted delicious, Haz. Thank you." Louis says, watching Harry change into shorts and a sweatshirt. "Where are you going?" He asks the curly haired man. "I'm glad you enjoyed the soup, and I'm happy you kept it down, that will help with how you feel." Harry says as he grabs his sneakers.

"You didn't answer my question. Where are you going?" Louis asks again. "I need to blow off some steam from talking to Simon.. man he is an asshole." Harry says, cracking a smile to reassure Louis that he's not mad at him, just Simon. "Ok... be safe, you have your phone on you?" Louis worries. Harry taps his pocket and smiles again before going downstairs and putting his shoes on.

Once out of the door, he puts his earbuds in and starts his jog. Since they live close to a little park [not sure if they do.] Harry decides to run around the not so little pond in the middle of the park. He gets halfway around the pond when his ringtone from Louis cuts through his music. He immediately checks it.

"I was wrong about keeping the soup down.. I just threw it up." Louis texted him. "Shit.." Harry thinks. He texts Louis, telling him that he is on his way, turns around and heads back to their house. He gets another text from Louis around five minutes later.

"I just took my temp.. 99.5.." The text says. His temperature is typically 98.2, pretty normal..

Harry gets through the front door, twenty minutes later and kicks his shoes off and goes to the kitchen. He gets a bag of ice, some cold water and heads upstairs to where his little sick one is. He steps through the door and see him half asleep.

WC: before authors note: 1328
Omg I am so sorry for this super long and shitty update time. Ive had a lot of shit going on..
Anyway, I'm back from my 'hiatus' because I know what a time schedule is, I'm not One Direction.
I have a question, if anyone who reads this, is going to the October 12, 2021,Raleigh, North Carolina, Harry Styles show, let me know. I want to meet you!
Anyway, there is another chapter coming soon, I have to finish it, but it will be out soon.
And thank you guys so much for 5.k reads!!!
17 days till 10 years.
Date: July 6, 2020
Time: 12:45 a.m
Word count: 1436