23.

"I can't believe Fine Line topped the U.S charts already, Haz!" Louis exclaims as the two set up for their small New Years party this evening.
Harry looks over at his fiancé in shock from where he is setting up the table, this is news to him. Typically his management would inform him on how well his album is doing in the first week or so. But then again management hasn't said a word since Louis came out with him.

Maybe this week they'll say something, Harry hopes. "It's topped in the U.S?" Harry asks incredulous. Louis turns around from where he was placing cups down. "Yeah. I thought you knew about that. I'm so proud of you." Lous states as he walks over to Harry, just as confused about Harry's management as Styles is.

Harry shakes his head as Louis wraps his arms around his neck, automatically placing his hands on Louis' wonderful waist. [for this Harry's management will be Modest! I'm sorry. It adds more flavor to the story} "Management hasn't said anything about the album or anything to do with it since you and I 🙃 came out release night.." Harry says as he looks down into Louis' gorgeous eyes. "That Simian Cowbell is homophobic, huh?" Louis asks while resting his cheek against Harry's chest, arms still around his neck. His cheekbone vibrates has Harry laughs.

"You did not just call my boss 'Simian Cowbell!" Harry laughs again, bringing Louis closer to him. "I sure did." Louis smiles. Harry thinks about it, he has done things to suggest that maybe he his homophobic. Taken pride flags from Harry, deleted any prideful tweets before they were even made public, had a disapproving manner when Harry came to terms with his sexuality. Gave him beards when he knew that he Louis, made him seem like a womanizer, kept him from fully coming out, among other things.

"Maybe he is, if I didn't work for him, though, I wouldn't be where I am today. I've actually been trying to find a new management team." Harry states has he rests his chin on the top of Louis' head. "I know that..." Louis says as he releases his arms from Harry's neck. He sounds sad, but Harry doesn't push it, he watches as Louis goes back to what he was doing. Something switched inside of Louis and Harry isn't sure what.

It's one in the afternoon and friends will be coming over at seven, they have six hours to do whatever. They've finished setting up what they need to have a good New Years party. Louis is texting his sister, Lottie in the kitchen. He was trying to make coffee when she texted him about how her boyfriend Zac was throwing a small, very small, only her and him New Years party and she didn't know what to wear. He got it sorted out after a few minutes and went back to making coffee.

Harry watched from the stairs before playing Ghost of You by 5 Seconds of Summer and taking Louis' hand in his and started  dancing around the kitchen with him.

Here I am waking up, still can't sleep on your side. There's your coffee cup, the lipstick stain fades with time. Harry starts to hum along, pulling Louis close and kissing the top of his head. Their afternoon is a lot less rocky since the dance.

Howdy Peeps! Sorry i took so long to update, I'm trying to get my drivers license so ive been driving a lot. Stay home. Stay safe. Protect each other.
TPWK
Loads of love, E
Time 1:19 am
Date Sunday May 31, 2020
Word count:612