22.

Because Louis is small, even though he doesn't want to admit it, it can come in handy. For instance, when the girls went to go get ready for Christmas photos before everyone unwrapped gifts, Harry went and cleared the shelf above the oven, helping Louis get in there.

Sure it wasn't the most comfortable place to be, but its all worth it when you drop three pounds of gummy bears on to their heads. Don't ask how or why they have 3lbs of gummy bears. It was an attack from above. Louis was just waiting to hear the girls talking before dropping the colorful candy on them. It can't ruin makeup, sure it slightly messes up hair, but nothing that isn't fixable,

He giggled. "What the hell!?!?!?!" Lottie exclaims as she and Gemma are bombarded by gummy's. Harry was at the island counter watching the whole scene as his fiancé dropped the items in question on the two oldest girls. "Haha!!! You didn't see that coming,huh?" Louis says as he sticks his head out of the cabinet. Both Gemma and Lottie look up in surprise as Harry goes over and lets Louis slide into his arms, gripping around his neck for support.

"LOUIS!! Why are you taking part in this??? You're supposed to have my back, we all know that these two," Lottie points to Gemma and Harry, "we all know that these two have been plying this game for way to long." Lottie huffs. Louis snorts before shrugging and turning to Harry, who was walking to the living room, where the gifts are.

"Sorry, that's not how little Tommo here works, love. Neither do I, so if you're going to be a part of this for a bit,, I suggest you get used yo this." Harry says nonchalantly while keeping his head set forward. Lottie scoffed in annoyance.

Once everyone arrived and was settled, they all started unwrapping gifts. There aren't a lot of gifts, but Louis and Harry made sure to spoil their families and they of course gave Niall and Liam some nice things.

Daisy was the first to open any gifts, Louis spoiled her to a new iPhone,some Tiffany & Co. jewelry that were a pastel pink color. He had of course, tried to do the same with Phoebe, so she got a new phone as well, and jewelry, but a soft yellow color. They both hugged Louis sp tight he thought he couldn't breathe for a half a second.

Harry got the twins two Gucci pea-coats. {authors note: I'm not 100% if Gucci makes pea-coats,so I'm putting this in randomly} One is a navy blue color with cream accents and the other is pea green with brown accents. Both of them squealing and hugging their soon-to-be brother-in-law very tightly.

Niall gave them each a beautiful rose gold necklace, one with a jellyfish and the other has a starfish. Liam gave them cozy oversized sweaters from a random store he found with Louis one time.

Lottie gave the girls make up and new brushes. Gemma gave them each a small, feminine wrist watch in rose pink.

It should be known that every year on person has to get the others something really cheesy or funny, this year is Anne's turn. She got the twins a pair of fuzzy rabbit slippers. Anne is never one to disappoint.

Lottie opened her gifts next. Louis treated her to some nice swimwear outfits, he's always said that out of all of his sisters, and he loves them all, Lottie could be a model. It turns out Harry did too, but from a few different brands, all very nice though. Lottie couldn't help but squeeze both of them in a surprisingly tight hug.

The twins gave her a makeup book from one of her favorite makeup artists.. signed.. How they even managed this is beyond Lottie's belief.
Niall gave her a cozy throw for her room, he always remembered whenever he saw the girl, she kept saying she needed a travel throw. Liam didn't really know what Lottie liked, and apologizing profusely he said he didn't get her anything. She didn't mind, she doesn't need any of this,in reality.

Anne gave her a onesie with elephants in top hats on it. Ive actually seen a onesie like this, but it had frogs instead,lmao.

Gemma went next as Louis went and made some fresh tea. Harry gave her a Gucci shirt that he designed, the first one off the line, actually. On the front it says " Harry Styles" Fine Line, in heart, with the Fine Line on the outside of the heart. Gemma got up and hugged her brother, shocked and proud that her brother has his own say in a Gucci line.

Am old Polaroid camera, and a few cozy things, as well as silly and cherished items later, Christmas was being wrapped up.{haha, see what i did there.}

Then the New Year will be next week, oh how the tables will turn in 2020.

Hi people, I'm so sorry about the delayed update but I'm here  now. I have some good things, I hope, planned for this book.
Thoughts on the Watermelon Sugar video??? I absolutely loved it!!!!!!! The fooking crop top. I died.
Thank you for 1.78k reads. Shit.
Date: Wednesday May 20.2020
Time: 12:05 a.m
Word count: 902