16.

Harry did the now iconic Fine Line pose, blew kisses out to everyone, bowed, and ran off stage, giving a high five to a fan as he goes down to the backstage area, where Louis is waiting with open arms and teary eyes.

He holds Harry in his arms for a while, not caring that he was sweaty and hot. Course he cared that he was hot.  They walked together towards Harry's dressing room where he could change,and then go home.

After Harry changes, they go to where fans are filing out of The Forum, Harry wanted to go and say hi to a few fans. He managed to sneak up on a group of four girls without them screaming and getting more attention. Louis trailed not too far behind. Harry made eye contact with one of them, and shushed her. She got the memo and asked her friends to be quiet,but to turn around.

They did so and started freaking out, but quietly. I mean, Harry Styles is right in front of you and... is that Louis Tomlinson behind him? Who wouldn't freak out??

Harry walked up to them, holding Louis' hand behind him. "Oh my gosh!!!!! Hi!!!" One of them says, shaking. "Hi love, how are you?" Harry asks as he gets closer,smiling. "I'm good, much better now,haha." The one says,as the other three stand in shock. "What's your name?" Harry asks, dimple on full display. Louis doesn't like this flirty attitude.... There is no flirty attitude.... He just thinks there is. He steps to the side and stands next to Harry, still holding his hand.

One of the girls' smiles fades and she tells her friend something and they walk away. Louis sees this as Harry is talking to the one girl, whose name is Lana, and isn't paying much attention to anything else.  The other girl, who seems shy,steps forward at Louis, but him not being used to this, takes a step back.

"Sorry." He mumbles. Her eyes widen, "Noo, no need to be sorry, it's my fault." She says from a little distance. "What's your name?" He asks, hoping to get a little less awkward. "Olivia.. You're so cute, ohmigosh!!" She says,squishing her face with her hands, absolutely fonding over Louis. He's not used to anyone but Harry saying that, so he blushes hard.

"Well, wait.. Where did the other two go?" Harry asks in confusion after hugging Lana and Olivia. "They left after I stepped out from behind you.." Louis says,not wanting to upset Harry. Slight hurt flashes across his face, but only briefly. "Well.. I hope to see you to lovely girls soon. Bye." Harry says, more rushed than before. They hug him before they leave.

They get to the Porsche and Harry starts it,shifting to drive. Louis senses Harry's tension, he can only think of one reason, his stupidity of wanting to make him happy, he knew there would be hate and he knew Harry would blame himself. But that isn't the case here. Those two girls just had an issue.

"Babe?" Louis treads carefully. "Hmm?" Harry distractedly answers. "You alright? Did I do something?" Louis questions. He doesn't doubt that, no matter what, he will always question wether or not he's good enough fo Harry. "What?! No! Not at all. I just hoped that everyone was going to be supportive of you and I. I guess I was wrong, huh?" Harry rambles.

Louis just looks back to the dark street, lit by the street lamps and the cars headlights. He nods. He feels a hand being wrapped around his, squeezing it tightly and intertwining their fingers. "Love, you did nothing wrong, some people just don't like that and aren't supportive of any of that. We'll be alright. You'll be fine, I'll be fine. I think you were very brave last night on the livestream.." Harry says he turns into their driveway gate.

"You think so? I was scared shitless." Louis says, laughing a little but meaning every word. "I do think so." Harry says as he parks the little car, unbuckling his seatbelt. Louis does the same, opening the door and walking around the front to where Harry is waiting for him.

Hi. So two days ago was my sweet sixteen and my mom got me, from a girl on etsy, she got me Harry's Gucci Fine Line shirt. The girl was making copies of them and here we are.
The next chapter will be right before Louis' birthday, so we'll skip some things. I'm just lazy, lol.
Date : Sunday April 19, 2020
Time: 12:30 a.m
Word count: 777